Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gastroenterologists in India. You will find Gastroenterologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gastroenterologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sandeep Bhagat
Submit a review for Dr. Sandeep BhagatYour feedback matters!
I am diagnosed with gastric Erosions. I am taking Razo (Rabeprazole sodium), which is helping me but from this medication I am getting constipated from last 4-5 days. Constipation is making me feel sick. What should I do, should I stop this medication but this medicine is helping my stomach to heal.
Sir main daily toilet 8-10 baar jaata hun sabse jayda takleef subhe hoti hai subhe hai 4-5 baar jaata hun mal main muscus aata hai clonoscopy karwai hai Dr. ne Anton main chote chote jhakam bataye hai mal patla aata hai aur baar baar jaana hai aisa mehsus hota hai main bahut jayda pareshaan hun please kuch suggest kriye main bahar ka khaana bhi nahi khaata.
I am 25 male, I am unable to eat solid food and have lost my appetite completely and have regular fever for the past 3 weeks.
I am having fever, severe acidity, severe body pain. Being consulted Dolo-650. I am also on placentrix injections. Have been changing the sleeping positions still severe pain is there. Today is my injection day but unable to call compounder to inject me. Please help me how to deal with it?
AM having gallstones of 7mm in gall bladder but I m not having any pain due to such stones. Pls tell me how can I get rid off such stones without having any surgery. Suggest me with some home remedy if possible.
In modern day societies of intense stress and work pressure, the average diet mostly comprises of street foods, packaged fast foods and processed foods. Such stress and overexposure to a lot of toxins (present in the processed food, fast foods, and street foods) disable the liver from performing its primary function of cleansing the toxic materials through the skin, the respiratory and the digestive system. Besides, this overexposure to toxins also disrupts bile formation, which hinders the absorption of necessary nutrients, resulting in a severe disruption in health. Also, liver is responsible for the proper functioning of the eyes, the brain, the kidneys and the joints in the body. Thereby, it is necessary to include these 7 foods in your diet which help to detoxify your liver from the excessive toxins and allow it to function properly.
- Avocado: Avocados contain a rich amount of the antioxidant glutathione, which helps the liver to fight against the toxins.
- Garlic: Garlic contains a rich amount of selenium and allicin, which helps to cleanse the liver. A little amount of garlic helps in the activating liver enzymes which in turn helps to eliminate the toxins from the body.
- Green tea: Green tea contains a rich amount of the plant antioxidant known as Catechin, which help the liver to function properly. It also helps to protect the liver from the toxins.
- Beets and Carrots: Beets and carrots contain a rich amount of beta - carotenes and plant flavonoids which help to regulate the overall function of the liver.
- Turmeric: A little amount of turmeric in your daily meal helps in the cleansing the liver by helping the enzymes to get rid of the toxic carcinogens.
- Green Vegetables: Green Vegetables like spinach, bitter gourd and chicory contains a rich amount of detoxifying components, which helps in the neutralization of heavy metals which in turn regulates the cleansing ability of the liver. Green vegetables also help in the simulation of the flow of bile.
- Grape Fruit: Grapefruits contain a rich amount of vitamin C and antioxidants which initiates the cleansing process of the liver. Grapefruits also help in the formation of enzymes that destroys toxins like carcinogens.