Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. SandeepYour feedback matters!
From last four day days I m feeling acute back pain. What should I do. I have to perform daily 8 hours duty in standing position. Please help me.
I am having overweight? what should I do to decrease my weight? any diet or any gym or exercise I have to follow?
I am 22 year old male .problem is related my hairfall from last month. I haven't used anything yet. I only use head.
I suffered 5 years from depression. I am getting relief from it now. I was alone and I had no idea that I am in depression. I recently came to know that I was in depression. I was lost and had no interest in anything. Somehow I regained my inner strength and happiness. But even today I don't have my self esteem and full potential as I was earlier. Please give me some suggestion.
Hi, I need your opinion related to my breathing. The thing is when ever I laugh a loud I am not able to breathe properly is seem like m an asthma patient but it is not so. What I need to do in order to get over the problem.
I am 24 years old I have started hair fall very fast it's not controlled what can I do for better treatment.
I had a problem in my teeth they normally used to pain when I take any hot or cold things I have a sensitivity in my teeth so I used different kinds of toothpastes.
I am 80 years old. Despite being in reasonably good health, I have been losing height. I have lost 10 centimeters over the last 10 yrs. I have a curved back and some years back I was told that I suffer from Scoliosis. What Can I do to prevent further loss of height?
I am 27 years old male, and I am diabetic from past 2 years and I am married. Recently I am facing a strange problem, One month ago I started sensing some itchiness on my penis and a white colored layer forming at my penis head even after regular cleaning. As we are planning for children me and my spouse we both went to a gynecologist Dr. for knowing best dates to conceive , as I have notified about my problem she prescribed me to use " CANDIFORCE 200 " since than I am using medications regularly but not cured and from 20 days my force skin circumference reduced and it became very problematic to drag my force skin to fro. Because of this I am unable to mate with my partner. Please let me know why my force skin on penis has become problematic. My sugar levels are normal in range.
I'm 31 years old. I'm suffering from one problem from last five month. I want to go to toilet every half hour for urine remove what is this. This is diabetes or nothing serious please help.
Diabetes is caused due to hormonal imbalance in our bodies. When the equilibrium between insulin and glucagon (hormones related to the sugar levels in the body) is disturbed, an individual suffers from diabetes. The disease is of two types: Diabete mellitus (Type-I and Type II) and Diabetes insipidus. When your body fails to release adequate insulin, the food that we consume is not properly converted into sugar or glucose. This is Type-I diabetes. On the contrary, if body releases defective insulin, one suffers from Type-II diabetes. Type-1 diabetes is sometimes called juvenile diabetes, or insulin-dependent diabetes. Type 1 occurs more frequently in children and young adults, but accounts for only 5-10% of the total diabetes cases nationwide. The basic symptoms of diabetes include changing sugar levels, excessive urination, thirst, weight loss and a lack of energy. Diabetes is caused due to a number of factors, ranging from environmental matters or hereditary links.
Homeopathic Remedies for Diabetes
Diabetes requires prolonged treatment. Long exposure to allopathic drugs can hamper your body organs due to its side effects. Therefore, it is advisable to take up homeopathic remedies, which have a long lasting effect on the patient. These medicines don’t cause side effects. Here are some of the remedies:
- Uranium nitrate: This compound reduces the sugar levels in the bloodstream and also keeps a check on frequent urination. It is prescribed for patients who develop the disease due to assimilative derangements. The symptoms that are looked for while prescribing medicines containing this compound include digestion problem, languor and debility, excess sugar in urine, huge appetite and thirst.
- Phosphoric acid: This compound is best for the treatment of diabetes that has a nervous origin. The symptoms that are looked for include excess urine and the colour of the urine is milky; poor mental force and general lethargy. The patient can also develop a bruised feeling in the muscles.
- Phosphorus: This compound is given to patients, suffering from diabetes and pancreatic diseases, especially tuberculosis or gouty diathesis. The symptoms include dry mouth, dark and watery stool and restlessness.
- Lactic acid: It is helpful for treating gastrohepatic type of diabetes. The symptoms that will have to be present in the patient include light yellow coloured urine, dry skin and tongue, thirst, nausea, and costive bowels.
- Insulin: Insulin therapy is an important as it helps in maintaining a balance in the sugar levels and keeps the urine free from sugar.