Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Hello sir, I am a girl of 21 years old and my height is 4.9 inches. I am very much worried about my height. Plzz suggest me what should I do to add more 5-6 inches to my height. Do ashwagandha will help me in this case or lauki juice or is there any other way that will help me out from this plzzz help me.
Some people simply lie down and fall asleep instantly, while others toss and turn for hours before going off to sleep. Getting a good night's sleep is important for everyone be it toddlers or adults. There are many reasons as to why people find it difficult to sleep or do not enjoy a restful sleep. Homeopathy can be very helpful in treating such sleep disorders.
Here are a few homeopathic medicines that can improve the quality of your sleep:
- Arsenicum Album: Sleeplessness caused by anxiety, fear or worry can be treated using Arsenicum Album. Apart from having difficulty falling asleep, patients suffering from this disorder often wake up in the middle of the night. Some patients also feel restless while sleeping, which makes the person toss and turn in bed and at times feel the need to walk about; these symptoms can also be treated with this medication.
- Coffea Cruda: This can be used to treat insomnia caused by mental and physical restlessness. Symptoms of the sleep disorder treated by Coffea Cruda are a constant flow of ideas, rapid thoughts, nervous energy and excitement. Having a cup of coffee before bedtime often triggers these symptoms. This is often experienced by people on the night before an important day.
- Gelsemium Sempervirens: Insomnia caused by exhaustion and anticipatory anxiety can be treated with Gelsemium Sempervirens. This is often experienced as a symptom associated with alcohol withdrawal. Babies who cannot fall asleep because of teething pains can also be given Gelsemium Sempervirens.
- Nux Vomica: Some people fall asleep early, but wake up in the middle of the night with an alert mind only to start feeling sleepy again early in the morning. This makes them irritable and tired. In such cases, nux vomica is known to be beneficial towards having a more restful sleep. This sleep disorder is worsened by narcotics and stimulants such as coffee or alcohol.
- Phosphorus: Some people, especially the elderly, feel sleepy all day, but can't fall asleep at night. Lying on their left side makes this worse and their sleep is broken into naps. Phosphorus can be used in such cases to regulate the sleep cycle and improve the quality of sleep.
Apart from medication, lifestyle changes can also help cure sleep disorders. Some of these changes are:
- Exercise early in the morning for at least 30 minutes each day.
- Avoid caffeine and foods that are difficult to digest especially before bedtime.
- Avoid snacks that can make your blood sugar fluctuate.
- Eat a protein snack or sip chamomile tea before going to bed.