Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sandeep
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. SandeepYour feedback matters!
Can sciatica cause testicle pain? Having lower back pain and there is a mild pain in my butt groin limb and testicle.
Hi sir, i am 26 years old boy and my back side of body has full black dots and some are like pimples and round shaped .What should i do please help with the best solution.
Hi, I am suffering from anxiety and depression for the last 21 years. I also have asthma and high blood pressure. Without medicine, I can not pass one day. I start getting breathing problem. Anxiety and depression is under control with medicine. But I get tense and depressed if even a smallistake happens like previous day I sent wrong account number to 20 students for paying fee. I was restless whole night and morning I got up with headache. Is it normal for a person suffering from anxiety and depression or there is any medicine for such symptoms.
Pimples in back and shoulder It Is From 5-6 Years And It Is Giving Pain To Me And My Hair Is Becoming White And My Present Age Is Just Only 18 Years.
My son age 13 has been diagnosed with 11. 5 mm sized radiolucent nidus with calcified centre noted in underlying cortex, cortical thickening is noted in the anterolateral aspect of the shaft of the right tibia. What is it? Is it cancerous. It is on his right leg shin.
Heart is one of the most vital organs of our body. It is responsible for just about everything that gives our body life by pumping blood to the rest of our body parts. So it is very essential that we keep this organ of ours healthy and in good shape for better functioning by providing it with necessary food and thus preventing the cause of cardiovascular diseases. The best dietician in India says that you should include the following foods in your diet for a healthy heart:
· Green leafy vegetables: The best dietician in India says that eating green leafy vegetables such as spinach, lettuce, fenugreek etc. is good for the heart and will reduce the risk of heart diseases since they are high in fibre. They also contain folic acid, magnesium, calcium etc. which are good for the heart.
· Whole grains: Whole grains such as wheat, barley etc. are another excellent food for the heart. Whole grains are rich in fibre and vitamins, and hence they are good for the heart. The best dietician in India says that regular consumption of whole grains can reduce blood pressure too.
· Nuts: Nuts contain the good fats and they are also rich sources of omega 3s. The best dietician in India says that consuming them regularly will reduce your risk of heart diseases. Consuming them regularly will also help you to reduce bad cholesterol and raise good cholesterol.
· Chickpeas: Chickpeas are a very good source of fibre. The best dietician in India says that consuming chickpeas will also help you to lower your bad cholesterol and raise high cholesterol.
· Dark chocolate: Dark chocolate is rich in flavanols, which can help you to lower blood pressure. The best dietician in India says that consuming dark chocolate in moderation is very good for your heart.