Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sandeep Agarwal
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Stem Cell Transplant
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Sandeep AgarwalYour feedback matters!
What is the normal Haemoglobin count? I have yellowish skin and also fall short of breath after running a small distance. Is this a symptom of anaemia?
My face skin clogged with dirt and oil which causes whiteheads on face and makes skin dull. How can I get rid of clogged pores. Which cleanser should I use?
My friend has brown pigmentation marks on her legs some from mosquito and some from scratching what can she do to help herself?
I have facing some little white spots on upper body area back and front side of neck. 5--6 white little spot around 2--3 month back?
I want to have a clear fair complexion. The products and natural ingredients I've been using has made my skin golden -yellow. Could I be suggested any natural ingredients which only give me fairness. Could coconut oil mixed with milk/milk cream be considered effective? I have dry skin.
I am male in 20years old. Im having dandruff problem ilts like scales. Im having oily skin. I'll wash my hair with shampoo twice a day but dandruff again continues. It causes me baldness at both side if my head (My father forehead is also big its maybe my gene. Due to this my face is becoming darker. I dono what to da. Shall I shave my head due to dandruff. Or else there is any other solution for my hair to bring back?
Hailey-Hailey Disease is a rare dermatological condition that was first discovered and described by the Hailey brothers in the year 1939. The other name for the disease is benign familial chronic pemphigus. It is a hereditary skin disease. It can occur at any stage of life. However, it is more commonly seen in the middle-aged people. It can affect people of any race and ethnicity. It cannot be cured easily and persists the entire lifetime.
Quick facts about it!
- The skin cells become unstuck from each other, and they fall apart
- Painful eruptions form on the skin
- Crusty rough and symmetrical growth of rashes can be spotted
- The rashes are mostly seen on the skin folds
- The skin surface tends to macerate and crack
- Lesions keep forming continuously and disappearing without leaving scars
- Skin surface tends to gradually thicken
- The cracked skin surface is exceptionally painful
- Fingernails show a pale white band across them
- Symptoms are worse during the months of summer. The skin condition is aggravated by heat, sweat and friction.
- Bacterial infection may occur and worsen the skin condition by giving off an unpleasant odour.
Hailey - Hailey Disease
- Prolonged courses of antibiotics can only help to relieve the symptoms but there is no complete cure.
- Topical ointments, lotions, creams and antibiotics can help to reduce the skin irritation to some extent.
- Antibacterial solutions can be applied on the affected areas.
- Corticosteroid can help to temporarily reduce inflammations and flare-ups.
- Bleach baths can be taken twice a week to reduce superficial infections.
- It is important to wear loose and comfortable clothing that does not cause too much friction to the skin.
- It is best to avoid heat, sweating and sunburn as much as possible to prevent flare-ups and further inflammation.
- Maintaining hygiene is of utmost importance.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!