Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Acupuncturists in India. You will find Acupuncturists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Acupuncturists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. SandeepYour feedback matters!
I am underweight. How do I put on weight. I don't feel like eating sometimes how to increase appetite?
I am going to have engagement with this girl, she's 20 age, height 5 ft 3 in, weight: 40 kg (according to me very underweight) and she is very thin, she has painful menstrual cramps. My parents say that her health will improve after marriage. I just don't get it. How will her health improve fortunately after marriage only. I don't get it. Also will her painful cramps become less painful...
Hi. I am Lokesh from India. I have a problem regarding my weight gain. I eat really well and sleep for long hours. But still I do not gain weight. Im 21 years old and my weight is only 52. I even tried weight gain powders, but still no effect? What may be the reason?
I am 22 year old and I am regular playing football before two months I had jerked on my right leg knee. I trying so many reliever gels but not works perfect. Pls tell me good suggestions and help me!
I am 21 year old my weight is 64 and my height is apprpx 5.6. But my legs and my toe is thin compared to all over my body. What can I do to grow muscle on my legs?
I want to gain some weight as I am very lean should I take food supplements or I should take protien more from natural diet and gain weight in a healthy way?
I am a 17 year old male. I have a sore throat from 3 days. What do I do now? I am also suffering from body pain in the last few days. From a long time I also have some cache pain in my chest area. I have been advised to take nexpro 40.
Hey I am 21 year going gym want to know is it safe to take supplement (whey protein, mass gainer) n creatine.
Please suggest me the test for the pain on the left side of the body tingling effect on hands and toe pain on shoulder and neck restlessness palpitation and laziness all the time.
My screen tone is getting darker day by day. It was even much fairer few years ago. Is there any diet I should follow to recover my screen tone. Or any supplements I need to take. Please suggest.
Ayurveda is a very old system of medicine, which originated in India. Using herbs found in nature to cure various illnesses, knee pain can also be permanently cured with this method indigenous to India. It reduces knee pain caused by various illnesses including arthritis, inflammation of the cartilage and wearing of the patella among others.
Here are some common Ayurvedic remedies, which help reduce knee pain:
- Alfalfa: Alfalfa is medically known as Medicago Sativa. Alfalfa is excellent for making sure that your joint pain reduces, when taken in liquid form four times a day.
- Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha is medically known as Withania Somnifera. In the West, Ashwagandha is popularly known as Winter Cherry. Also, it has a lot of therapeutic properties, which include reducing joint pains.
- Banyan: The Banyan tree's medical name is Ficus Benghalensis. It has a sap very similar to the form of rubber known as latex is derived from the Banyan tree. The Banyan tree's sap is externally applied over the joints and the pain usually disappears after a few regular applications.
- Bishop's weed: The medical name for Bishop's weed is Trachyspermum Ammi. The oil extracted from this herb is usually applied to the knees to reduce the intensity of such knee pains.
- Celery: The medical name for celery is Apium Graveolens. Celery is not only an effective treatment for rheumatoid arthritis and associated pains in the knees, but it is also helpful in treating gout. It is usually agreed upon that this particular treatment is usually long lasting because of its alkaline nature.
- Dandelion: Dandelion's biological name is Taraxacum Officinale. It is rich in magnesium and is crucial for the correct mineralization of the bones. This mineralization allows the bones to become stronger and also prevents knee pain.
- Garlic: The medical name for garlic is allium sativum. Five to six cloves eaten everyday has proved to reduce knee pains.
- Ginger: Ginger is biologically called Zingiber Officinale. These can be easily included in your diet and go a long way in curbing knee pain.
Related Tip: "All About Knee Pain"