Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Acupuncturists in India. You will find Acupuncturists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Acupuncturists online in DWARKA . View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
I am underweight. My age is 19 nd weight us 46 kg. Weight does not increase whatever I eat. What to do for to increase weight?
M bht weak hu isliye shayad hath pero ki nase tak nazar aati h kya koi home remedy h jise m apne hath pero pr apply kar saku taki woh dikhne m thoda sahi large.
Hello, sir my age is 34 my problem is l feel always full I am not fill hungry just get two meal like two chapatis dal aur veggies that's all but I feel so low since last some days what I do?
My knees are paining after I started running after 5-6 years n I can't even walk properly now please tell me what is it and how can I cure it?
I am 17 year old male and my question is proteins powder good for body protein supplements and muscle gain. Any age use the product. please answer the proteins powder side effects yes or no.
I feel totally exhausted I have been diagnosed with generalized anxiety disorder when I study I feel totally mentally exhausted but after taking modalert I feel mentally active and able to do the task in hand even the most boring task I can do very easily is modalert safe to take with bupropion xl 150 mg in morning.
I stay tired whole day and feel fatigued out of no reason. What could be the possible reasons and solutions of this problem.
Not getting sleep proper sleep since 1 week. Getting so weak and tensioned. Please give some solution.
Respected Sir, Mei Rice or Roti bahot hi kam khata hu. Actually I don't feel hungry in day time. So I have regularly used livsav plus ds syrup from last six months . Is there any side effects.
My name rohith 20 years old am unable to gain weight but am so thin but it is not a gens problem. Iam nt feeling hungry.
My weight is very low according to weight So what should I do? That my weight gain approx 3 kg in one month.
Now a days I feel pain in body and feeling less concentration in study because of this pain what medicine should I take.
Eggs are a common food, which are also incredibly nutritious as well. There are a number of important nutrients in it including vitamins A, B2, B5, B6, B12, D, E and K as well as folate, phosphorous, selenium, calcium and zinc. All of these are contained within just one boiled egg, which also contains 6 grams of protein as well as 5 grams of healthy fats. Not only do you get all of these nutrients with just one boiled egg, it's calorie count is pretty healthy as well.
Here are the health benefits which all of these nutrients give:
- Eggs do not raise blood cholesterol: It is true that when you eat eggs, cholesterol enters your body. However, eggs also give a signal for the liver to stop producing the cholesterol it usually produces. The increase in the intake of cholesterol compensates for the decrease in the cholesterol produced by the liver and therefore keeps the blood cholesterol levels constant.
- Eggs have choline: Choline is an incredibly important nutrient for your body. This is because it helps build cell membranes and is also crucial when it comes to the production of certain signalling molecules in the brain. A single egg has about 100 milligrams of this nutrient and therefore is one of the best sources of it.
- Eggs are good for your eye: Eggs have two very important nutrients for your eyes. These are Lutein and Zeaxanthin. These nutrients stop degenerative processes from occurring in the eye.
- Eggs have high levels of Omega-3 fatty acids: Eggs that are boiled have a high level of Omega-3 fatty acids in them. Omega-3 fatty acids are crucial for reducing the chances of you suffering from heart disease due to the fact that it reduces your triglyceride levels.
- Eggs are an excellent source of protein: This is the biggest reason to eat eggs. Eating eggs helps you to lose weight, optimizing bone health and lowering blood pressure.
- Egg may reduce the risk of stroke: Studies have shown that eggs are not only good for your heart, but they also reduce the likelihood of suffering from a stroke.