Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Samresh MohanYour feedback matters!
I am a 38 years old I have backache from last 15 days. I have internet center I have to sit all the day. And also I have allergy of cold.
I am 29 years male, I am suffering from pain in my liver and around liver, sometimes I also feel pain in my lower and upper back side of the body, and my stomach also hurts when I eat or drink something, I have a pain in my knee too, is it a symptoms of some serious disorder, please suggest me some medication or some preventive checkups so that I can make sure of my disease if I have any, thanks for your valuable time,
I am a 37 years man and I have pain on left side neck, shoulder and left hand I got treatment in madurai but my pain does not stop
A poor posture like sitting or driving in a hunched position for too long can cause strain the neck muscles.
I m 65 years old female, I have problem that a muscle in my back bone being push from it in mri report. So I am suffering in my right half side from arm to leg. Kindly suggest me what to do now. I am also diabetic last 15 years.
I have backache I am very sick off by thia pain I want to get rid of this ache so that provide me best way for over come this stage.
Hi, I have right shoulder pain, hip pain, right thigh pain. From yesterday. I have pcod taking treatment. First time I took siphene (clomifene). Is my pain related to this? OR I am even diagnosed with kidney stone of 3mm. Is my pain due to this? When I get up in the morning I have heel pain. This heel pain is from 2 days. Can you please say whom should I consult?
I have ulcer. When I eat anything My chest and neck burning daily used to take 10 gelusils tablets, what's should I do now.
Got constant lower back pain since long time. If possible i am ready for operation. Got pain more than 5 yrs Please help?
I have been suffering from neck pain for 6 months. And now pain is radiated to hands. Should I definitely take MRI. Please tell me solution for this.
I am 30 year old female and if have backache and neck pain for past 4 months. As iam working in computer for at least for 8 to 9 hrs. When in rest it was ok. But if strained again pain starts. What should I do now? Should I continue my job or shall I change to teaching filed. please advice.
I had a plaster on my right ankle but now its almost 15 days after removing plaster but my leg is still paining and my ligament was also damaged and my doctor says my bone is now repaired.
I have pain in my neck since 6 months it gets ok in between but returns I have tried all kinds of sprays but no use.
Hello Doctor! My age is 32 . I was detected with spondylitis spondylitis in June 2016. I did a CT Scan of Cervical Spine . The report says 1) No Focal area of altered attenuation in the supra or infratentorial parenchyma 2) Ventricles .cisterns and sulci are unremarkable 3) No middle shift is seen 4) Visualized skull base appear normal 5) Screening through cervical spine - Diffuse posterior bulge of C3-4 to C6-7 discs indenting anterior subarachnoid space. Conclusion No significant parenchyma abnormality is seen. Multislice plain CT Brain Screening of Cervical Spine was performed on MDCT scanner. I also have BP problem and fatty liver grade 1 .From past 10 days I am having pain in my back neck which is passing to front shoulder and left side chest also and I am getting pain in my left side head also . I took some painkillers nothing worked What is the exact problem with me .I did some massage and hot water fermentation for 4 days I felt better only for some time but pain is still there My Orthopedic Dr. asked me to take tablet flexura d for 10 days .I took for 2 days but no benefit . The moment I take more medicines I feel discomfort in my right side below chest area where liver is present . Antacid tablets alos do not suit me. Is my problem curable or will I have this pain life long . I did my liver test that’s normal my chest x-ray is also normal. should I do upper chest sonography to figure out why is there a pain is there some nerve problem or other issue. should I also go for Spine MRI as I am really fed up of the pain .I hope I do not have any Heart problem .Pls Help me .Please reply asap.
I have problem of joint pain in knee ankle and shoulders and @ neck Dr.Hsa prescribed me vitamin d3 once in a week and calcium tablets shelcal one in a day I am consuming these tablets since from 1 month but there is no progress, Iam 48 yrs old male and live in Bangalore. Can u suggest me the remedy
Even though we have 206 bones in our bodies, breaking just one is enough to bring our daily lives to a standstill. A partial or complete break in a bone is termed as a fracture. While minor fractures can heal in as little as 6 weeks major fractures can take 3-4 months to heal properly. In cases of complex fractures, you may need physical therapy even after this time period to get back complete mobility. Hence patience is essential when a fracture is healing, but here are a few tips on how to speed up the process.
- Increase your protein intake: Proteins are essential for the healing and repairing of damage to bones and tissues. Proteins also give the bone structure its strength, Hence, depriving the body of adequate protein will result in the formation of soft bones rather than hard, strong bones. This prevents a bone from fracturing in the same place again.
- Have a diet rich in antioxidants: Inflammation is one of the first symptoms of a fracture. This inflammation can continue for many days after the incident and until the inflammation reduces, healing cannot take place properly. Antioxidants help rid toxins from the body and help reduce inflammation thereby initiating the healing process. Antioxidants can also help relieve pain.
- Exercise: While you must take care not to apply too much pressure on the affected area it is essential to move the limb as much as possible. Being active promotes blood flow and in this way speeds up the healing process.
- Avoid alcohol and caffeine: In most cases, a doctor will prescribe pain relievers to deal with the pain of a fracture. Under no circumstances should you consume alcohol when taking these medications. Even after the antibiotic course is over it is a good idea to abstain from alcohol as this can increase inflammation. Similarly, caffeine and all caffeinated products should also be avoided as they contain compounds that can prevent calcium from being absorbed.
- Have an alkaline diet: Having an alkaline diet with lots of fruits and vegetables helps stabilise the pH levels of the body and conserves minerals and proteins needed to build strong bones. In this way, it creates the optimal environment for healing. An alkaline diet also increases the production of growth hormones and other growth factors like IGF insulin in the body. These are crucial to speeding up the healing process and aid in new bone formation. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an orthopedist.