Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Occupational Therapists in India. You will find Occupational Therapists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Occupational Therapists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Control Program Occupational Health - Pcmso
Minor Ot Service Procedures
Occupational Therapy Treatment
Sensory Integration Therapy
Speech Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Samrat JainYour feedback matters!
I am 49 yes old. I am suffering from severe back pain from since 2 years and have and have severe pain in the feet and have swelling in the joint with dry feet. What should I do?
My legs is paining always. I had consult with doctor is given medicine but still my legs is paining. so what is the reason behind my legs pain.
I am 27 years old and when I stand for a long time, my left heel of leg pains more than right leg. Whats the reason?
I am 27 years old I feeling pain of my ankle, toe, hand finger joints and some small joints And swelling some joints. How to relief at this situation?
On 16th oct my wife aged 57 years slipped and felled on hipps and was having severe pain on upper side of hipps & in spine area. On next day I took her to Doctor, he prescribed medicine for five days & Xray of Dl Spine AP after 2 days of incident there is no relief in pain & swelling. Dear Doctors I am mentioning below the highlighted text of xray report and please send the medical advice urgently. 1. There is decreased vertebral body height of D11 and D12 vertebra. 2. Degenerative changes are noted in form of osteophyte formation at multiple levels. 3. Transitional vertebra is noted.
I'm a girl aged 22 having severe bacķache problem since last 6 months. The ache is in lower beltline and reaches my shoulders as well. Please suggest me what should I do? S.
Hello Doctor, From last 15 days I started going for jogging daily for 30 min 2.5 km. After 10 day I had been getting ankle joint pain. After that I stopped going for one week and I again started jogging. Now the pain is keep increasing and getting heavy pain. Please give me some home remedies to rid off pain and how can proceed for further jogging. Your suggestions will be more help full for me. Thank in advance Age-24 Weight-74 Height- 5'11"
I suffering by fibromyalgia from 20 years. Heavy mind related and many abnormal Symptoms. Mainly problem lumber disc Area. That area spinal cord twisted and back Spasm, upper back, neck, leg pain, arms, solders And mouth, teeth, eyelids problems.
I am 52 years old woman with good fitness but have problem of insertion achilles tendinitis in left foot the heel and also have small painless pile outside anus. Please advice.
This pain I am getting all over backside and if I am sitting or standing for a little while my legs are getting severe pain and while I am going for motion I can not able to sit for long time in a ground based latrine.
Dear Sir. From past one week. I am suffering from back pain, shoulders pain and even knees and other joints. All other symptoms are normal. I will ride the the bike for 40-50 kms in Bangalore traffic. Feeling tired and not getting proper sleep also. The regular pain killers are giving temporary relief but not fully. Kindly suggest me the best. Thanks.
I am 48 years female .I am suffering from chickengunia from 6 days. Joint pain is there .l have red colour rashes on my both hands. Is rashes are normal. What medicine needed for rashes
Human bones are continuously being removed and formed, which is necessary for its proper maintenance. However, in certain cases, especially with aging, some bones and joints will be worn down to an extent where the body will not be able to reform them. This is especially true in the case of hips, which may become worn due to age or other problems within the body.
Hip replacement surgery:
When this happens, a hip replacement surgery can be performed to replace the original joints with a prosthesis or artificial hip, which is usually made out of metal or a specially formed composite material or even a combination of the two. Along with other parts, it replaces the natural hip with an artificial hip to restore mobility and other related functions.
Benefits of hip replacement surgery:
- Lessening hip pain: This is one of the major factors as well as symptoms of requiring hip replacement surgery. Due to the grinding down of the bones, even the slightest movement causes pain and after the surgery and the recovery period, the pain is lessened.
- Correction of bone deformity: When the bones grind down and are abnormally reformed, deformities may occur reducing mobility. Artificial hips will ensure that deformities are corrected and resulting problems are thus eliminated.
- Return to normal activities: This is possibly one of the primary advantages of this surgery, although it entails a long recovery period. However, most patients can get back to their normal activities and are able to resume a pain free life.
- Ability to have painless sleep: Many people who suffer from hip displacements or bone deformities are not able to sleep properly due to pain. After the surgery and the recovery period, they can return to normal functions and habits, thus are able to sleep properly.
- Leg strength increase: Many patients tend to have an increase in their leg strength as one side of the hip tends to become very weak due to bone problems before surgery. After surgery and recovery, the same side tends to have an increased strength due to the implant.
- In most cases a lifelong solution to hip problems: As the hip replacement prosthesis is made out of metal and if the operation is successful, it usually tends to last till the end of a person's life and this area usually doesn't tend to have problems again.