Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Occupational Therapists in India. You will find Occupational Therapists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Occupational Therapists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Speech Therapy Treatment
Sensory Integration Therapy
Occupational Therapy Treatment
Control Program Occupational Health - Pcmso
Minor Ot Service Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. Samrat JainYour feedback matters!
I am 65 yrs male. I am diabetic since 10 years. My HbA1c is 6.4. I am an asthmatic too. I am on Exermet 850 twice daily, Zomelis 50mg Twice daily, Mymi D Twice and Alafin. I am having severe pain in fore legs and feet during nights. Can I have remedy for the pain?
I have been felt so tired for lost one week. My joints of toes and fingers are so pain. Whenever I went outside I feel realy good but after I returned to home I feel very tierdeven though I did not do any hard work. Tell the reason why i'm getting tired.
Sir yesterday I hurt my ankle joint while playing football. From yesterday the swelling and pain is too much so sir could you prescribe or guide me what to do now please.
I had fever 4 days back. Had been to a General Physician and they suggested some medicines. I have severe knee joint pain and ankle joint pain from 4 days. I shared the same to the GP and she told it is viral fever. The fever came down after a day itself. However the joint pain is still there. I am a breast feeding mother. Worried - could it be dengue or chikungunya?
I am a 23 year old person, working in kuwait for the last 1 year. My right clavicle is more prominent than the left clavicle. So please advise me whether it is normal or should I go for any further treatment.
Joint pain problems in knees, backpain, am suffering from diabetes from last three month's, also from hypertension,
I am 66 years old man having good health, not diabitic, regularly waking in morning & evening and covering about 7 to 8 km a day. I am having the following problems. 1- from last 6-7 months I am having light pain in muscles of right hand above elbow, normally no pain but whenever I raise my hand above the shoulder, I feel light pain, my doctor says it is nothing and gave me calcium tablets, but nothing happened. 2- for last 3-4 weeks I am having light pain on lower side of my left foot exactly below the heel, I feel light pain but no problems at the time of walking, my friends told it may be due to excess walking, kindly suggest me. Thanks.
I am 29 years old and I have pain in my both leg joints. And my uric acid is increasing day by day. And my last report of uric acid is 7.9 in last month. What should I do? please suggest me as soon as possible.
Fatigue in left hand shoulder after gym Want to gym again but this thing not letting me to do Any cure?
Hello sir, My leg are burning sensation from knee to bottom and it is difficult to walk properly. What should i do?
I am 18 yrs old. And suffering from joint pains in both knee from almost 2 months also dark reddish brown lines have developed on back side of the joints of both knee. Now those reddish brown lines have also come in my right hands elbow joint. What should I do. I have not suffered any trauma or accident.
Hello, sir my shoulders are paining and I feel tired all time not able to concentrate on my work I feel very lazy.
Hernia or what in Ayurveda is known as Antra Vriddhi, is a condition that takes place when an internal organ in your abdomen gets displaced and protrudes outward, giving rise to swelling in the abdominal region.
Even though you can develop a hernia anywhere in your body, it mostly occurs in the abdominal region and can affect both men and women at any age.
The causes of hernia are:
Even though hernia can be a hereditary condition, certain factors can contribute in causing it. These are:
- Persistent coughing
- Putting excess pressure while passing faeces
- Straining your abdominal muscles by exercising or lifting objects that are heavy
- Buildup of fluid in your abdominal cavity
Some of the symptoms that indicate you have hernia include a visible, hard protrusion, development of soft lumps and pain. However, some people may not experience any symptoms at all. Hernia can be of many types, depending on the part of the body affected and even varying on the basis of your gender. In worst cases, you may require surgery but Ayurveda can cure your hernia completely without the need of you going through a surgical process.
How does Ayurveda help?
Ayurveda helps in curing your hernia by focussing on your diet. If you follow these rules, you can cure yourself of hernia completely.
- Reduce the amount of food you eat in a day and take small meals frequently instead of the standard three meals.
- While eating, make sure you eat your food slowly.
- Drink lots of water and other fluids, but do not consume aerated drinks
- It is advised not to take water with your meals, but only to drink a glass of water an hour after and half an hour before each meal. By doing this, you reduce your chances of getting heartburn and aid in the proper functioning of the digestive system.
- Eating any form of raw food, such as uncooked meat and vegetables is strictly forbidden along with processed foods such as bread, cakes, cookies etc. However, when eating cooked food, make sure it's lightly cooked and not overcooked.
- Having a glass of juice freshly squeezed from vegetables or fruits is recommended, especially carrot juice as it is enriched with calcium and vitamin A that help in the healing process.
- Make sure that whole grains, nuts, seeds, vegetables and fruits are a part of your diet.
- Lastly, go for a walk after each meal and do not sleep after eating, especially if you've had a heavy meal.
Related Tip: "Hernia - What You Should Know About It"