Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. SampitYour feedback matters!
I am 20 my lips are so dry and skins in it are peeling and white colour in center. What is the problem and how to solve it?
I have got a black scar on my nose which was left behind from a pimple. Unlike other scars, which normally fade away with time, this one is stubbornly sitting on my nose since past 3 years. I have tried everything from saloon facial to various creams & scrubs, but nothing seems to be working. Also tried Bio oil. Still no effect. Can you recommend some strong treatment that can help me get rid of this stubborn scar? Thanks.
I have so much pimples in my face I use so much cream and gace wash what ido tell me any cream and face wash that make my skin more clear and make dark spots away from my face.
Female, 21. Suffering from male pattern baldness. Slightly high levels of testosterone; pcos as well. But i'm already maintaining an anti-pcos diet (i consume green tea, no cheese, no butter, more fruits). I do not get enough time for work outs though. Kindly suggest some remedy?
Hi Doctor my mom is 60 years her problem is since 2 months her feet skin is becoming hard and started cracking she feels very burning and painful and sometimes blood is coming out from cracks she is taking aceret25 tab and applying Dershine cream but no result her diabetes is normal and no bp hemoglobin is also normal pls advice Thanks in advance.
I have many skin tags in my chin and below my eyes, wat is the best remedy for its permanent removal. Is the laser treatment be safe without side effect?
I have lot of pimples, acne and dark spots and scar how can I refuse scar? I am at the age of 27 . I am irritated while seeing my face with this scar.
Dear sir/mam, My skin is very dry and my lips are always cracked. I tried vaseline, boro plus and other petroleum jelly products but when I left them for 3-4 days then my lips cracks again and sometimes it pains. I never smoke or use any kind of alcoholic product. And I am very health conscious, I eat simple food. (even I don't take fast food). Please tell me solution. My age is 25, single.
I have skin problem frequently pimple will occur on my face and later it will make skin black. What to do? Please help me.
Sir I have some pain and etching in my bum in center, and some pees of meat is abstract what I do sir.
I'm 18 years old male and because of the classes I had to run to the classes in Daylight that why my skin become tan. What should I do to undo it?
If sunburn is taking the mickey out of your fun time in the sun or your summer vacation, then you may want to read this article or pin it up where you can see it every day. Sunburn is something that does not show up immediately. It can happen when you have been in the sun for too long a time, and without the protection of proper clothing, hats, glares and sunscreen lotions.
So what can you do when you feel that first sting of sunburn? Here's our list!
- Swift Action: You will need to act fast towards cooling down the onset of a sunburn. Taking a quick dip in a pool or a lake if you are near one can help in soothing the area so that the sunburn is not too bad. Also, you can then cover yourself up and step indoors immediately, where you will be properly shaded from the sun. You can continue with the cool treatment by using a cold or ice compress to press around the area that is burning or has been most affected. Remember to stay away from the exact spot as it may lead to inflammation.
- Avoid Drying: Do not let the area become too dry. Take frequent showers but stay away from harsh soaps as they may make the area dry which leads to chapping and pain.
- Breathe: Allow the skin to breathe. Do not obstruct the area with too many items of clothing and wear cotton fabric or other light weight clothing that will protect the area and let the skin breathe. Stay away from tight clothes as this may lead to chafing of the skin and the sunburns.
- Moisturise: One good way of getting rid of sunburns quickly is to moisturise as soon as you have had a bath or a shower. This will help in locking in moisture which is not really possible when you moisturise the surface later. Use a gentle lotion or cream based moisturiser and stay away from products that contain petroleum gel as this may irritate the skin further and clog the area instead of getting absorbed into the skin.
- Inflammation: Tackle inflammation by taking corticosteroids or other anti inflammatory drugs. These should be prescribed by a doctor. Aloe Vera can also be used to soothe the inflammation.
- Hydrate: Drink plenty of fluids for fast regeneration of the skin cells and so that the burns do not draw the fluid from the surface if the skin.
Take all the necessary precautions before you step out for some fun in the sun with proper sunscreen and protective clothing as well!