Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
My face was not lukin charming and glowing I am always like dull and lazy am 21 years old girl please tell me remedies for glowing face and make it attractive and I have unwanted hair also on my face please tell me natural method to remove it.
Sir can I use gluthionine soap for a fairer look? please tell me if there are any side effects regarding using it. Should I use it or not?
Hello, my name is Himanshu Gavande. I'm having pimples and akne problem. My skin was oily but its dry now. Pimples are gone but dark spots are still there so can you help me to remove these dark spots?
I am 33 years old male and have lots of lipomas on my body. What should I do for treatment of lipomas without any surgery.
I have problem with my skin. My skin is very dry and I have etching problem on my body please give me a proper suggestion in related to my problem which can solve my issue permanently.
As winter starting my lips are getting really dry chapped and they painful cuts. What should I do and use for them? Currently I am using the body shop lip balm but nothing is helping and they are getting more and more dry.
Hello I am 21 year old female. I have under eye circles and I am very thin, tell me how can I help myself
There are so many black spot in my face what can I do for it give me some prescriptions to remove the black spots.
If there is breast cancer lump you have in your breast can this affects your all body if it's not increased in size?
Hello sir. I'm Ved a 25 year old person. I want to know The name of an ointment that is used to clear wound marks on skin. My skin has got black on heaps due to skin disease problems. The disease has been cured but it left its black marks on my heaps. So sir please suggest me an ointment that can be used for curing it. Thank you so much.
What protection should do. Specially for skin. For swimming. Or the choline water from swimming pool?
I am 25 year female I am married since 2 years ago amy problem is that when ever I try sex or anal sex I feel pain I have tried all lubricants gels oils but no relief I have done all checkups and every thing is normal.
Acne is a condition that affects many people including teenagers and women during their menstruation period. It is characterized by red eruptions that are usually filled with oil, secreted by overactive oil glands in the hair follicles. So what else should you know about acne?
Here are six things you probably did not know about this condition:
- Clogged Pores: Acne signifies clogged or blocked pores that are filled with oil and dead skin cells that have not been cleaned out completely. This mixture of oil and dead skin cells blocks the pores, and ends up creating an eruption of red sores called acne and pimples. There is a chance that bacteria may have joined these two substances as well.
- Over Treating the Skin: The worst thing that you can do is to touch, pick or even apply too many harsh chemicals to your skin during an acne breakout. These things can actually make the problem worse, and even create scars in the long run. The constant use of cleansers and moisturizers can also have a harsh effect on the skin, due to perfume and chemicals present in such products.
- Exfoliation: Using a salicylic acid wash or cleanser first thing in the morning will help in exfoliation, which is a good way to clear those dead skin cells from your skin. This will speed up the process of acne treatment as well, by clearing the pores. Also at night, the use of a medicated cream that contains benzoyl peroxide will help in killing the bacteria, so that there is no infection.
- Two Weeks Notice: Trying new products to treat acne is a great idea. But give every new product at least two weeks before you write it off. Usually, any good product will take at least that much time to affect the acne, and clear the pores in an effective way. So before you start changing cleansers and creams every other day, remember to use the two week thumb rule.
- Menstrual Cycle: Acne, more often than not, happens about five days before and a few days after the monthly menstrual cycle. So watch out for hormonal imbalances, which can cause acne and pimples. Avoid stress around this time too.
- Dermatologist: Visit a dermatologist if regular cleaning and over the counter creams are not working. Persistent acne may turn into infection. Remember to ask your dermatologist for an oil reducing formula too.
Acne is a skin problem that should be treated the right way.