Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Samir SinghYour feedback matters!
Hi sir due to excess alcohol smoking masturbation and irregular eating I gained so much weight 90 kg and also my nervous became weak and while walking my knees are paining and I practised jogging which I cannot go for even short distance my resistance was totally gone please I want to restore my health.
Are there any long-term effects associated with taking ADHD (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder) medications? If so, what are they and what medications are implicated? What exactly is a spine block injection? Will it work long-term for low back pain due to disc problems? What causes Hashimoto's thyroiditis, and what is the best method of treatment? Can iodine help this condition?
I had undergone endoscopy two years back and i am having backpain after that. What is the remedy for that?
I am make 76. Diebetis since 34 years ptca done 10 years back. On beta blockers & blood thiinners sine 12 years. Now suffering from back pain since one month. Also constipation. Inuilin human mixtard twice a day 30 units morning 25 unit at night suggest medicine for back pain & constipation.
I experience severe back pain sometimes when I get off bed. And it automatically gets relieved please tell the reason and remedy It's so intolerant.
I am 60 years old female I am having severe joint pain since 3 years I have tried many treatments and joint operations but joint pain is still as it is what should I do please tell me effective.
Hi. I am feeling burning and little pain in my right leg knee point from last two days. What may cause. Pls suggest home remedies and food.
I am 45 year old and i'm suffering from knee pain from 10 years. I had tried every type of medicine from all over india but it didn't helped me. Can I take help of yoga?
I have done my left total hip replacement surgery five months back. My age is 30 male. I am Muslim. I want to know that'can I do the prayer (NAMAZ) and can I ride the bike. Please help me.
My wife got zero negative arthritis with ESR level around 50 with swelling in knees. She is aged 48. What is the treatment available for it.
What is cervical spondylitis? How this affect the blood circulation in our body? How can we take care of it?
If you are suffering from arthritis, you should consider making some dietary modifications for improving the symptoms and preventing them from worsening. Arthritis is a chronic, systematic inflammatory diseasethat causes damage to joints and connective tissues. Your diet plays a significant role in controlling suchinflammation. The food items you consume may increase your inflammation and also lead to other conditions such as diabetes, heart diseases and obesity. You should keep away from all kinds of inflammatory food and instead consume food items, which are anti-inflammatory in nature. Here is a list of 5 types of food,which you should strictly avoid, if you are suffering from arthritis.
- Fried and processed food: You must cut down on your intake of fried and processed food items. You should try andavoid food such as fried meat or processed frozen meals. Avoiding such types of food will reduce the inflammation and the body’s natural defense is likely to get restored as well.
- Lower your intake of AGE: AGE or advanced glycation end product is a form of toxin. It appears when food items are grilled, heated, fried or pasteurized. This causes damage to certain proteins in our body. The body breaks the AGEs using cytokine or inflammatory messengers. Depending on the place where the AGEs develop, inflammations may worsen. Therefore, avoid all food items, which are associated with AGEs. You must cut down the amount of sugar in your everyday diet as high amount of sugar leads to increased AGEs, thereby resulting in inflammations.
- Dairy products: Dairy products contain a certain type of protein, which may result in increased arthritis pain. This protein may lead to irritation of the tissues around the affected joints. Switching to a diet containing no animal product is a good idea for arthritis patients.
- Alcohol and tobacco: Different health hazards are caused by the consumption of alcohol and tobacco and joints are affected as well. Smokers are more prone to developing rheumatoid arthritis and heavy drinkers are at an enhanced risk of developing gout.
- Corn oil, salts and preservatives: Corn oil is present in many baked food products and snacks. In arthritis affected patients, the inflammation is triggered by corn oil. Fish oil can be used as an alternative, which gives relief to the inflammation. Food items, which contain excess salt and chemical preservatives should be avoided as they may result in enhanced joint inflammations. Your consumption of salt should be reduced.
An arthritis patient should maintain a balanced diet and a healthy body weight. The food items which trigger inflammation should be abstained from as much as possible. It is recommended to consult a dietician for getting a healthy diet chart.