Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Neurosurgeons in India. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurosurgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Brain Tumor Surgery
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Accident Injuries Treatment
Spine Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Samir KhagareYour feedback matters!
Does brain tumor attack the body by the cause of human activity? Means will I get brain tumor because of my activity? If saw what can be the reasons which can cause it?
I am a 27 year old male I have met an accident in which it was a grade 3b severely committed fracture of right limb, floating knee injury. Common peroneal nerve is in reinnervation and 80 degree movement in the knee. Secondary arthritis is developing now and a constant pain is there. What should I do?
What is an alternative for Vasograin as a painkiller to be taken in Migraine? What is the dosages and side effects of such medicine, if any.
I am 32 years and having migraine headache from last 8 years. I have tried all sort of medicine but no relief. Please advise some.
I have a migraine problem since 10 Years. What are the home remedies and preventive measures to reduce migraine attacks?
Migraines are characteristically throbbing, intrusive and sometimes, prolonged headache accompanied by sensitivity to sound and light and the feeling of nausea. They are fairly common and usually treatable with home remedies and allopathic drugs. The word migraine has been derived from another word ‘hemicranias’ which means one sided headache. Headaches resulting from migraines tend to occur in episodes rather than being regular. Additionally, the intensity of a migraine will also vary with some attacks being very severe while other attacks will be a lot more moderate. The pain is often accompanied by nausea or vomiting.
Homeopathy may play an efficient role in the treatment of migraines. Homeopathic medicines are prescribed based on the type, duration and intensity of the migraine attacks and are most often helpful in their treatment.
Homeopathy aims to cure the headache from its very root without attracting side effects. Some of the common homeopathic medicines include:
- Belladonna: This is one of the most common homeopathic drugs prescribed for migraines. This medicine aims to cure the throbbing character of the migraine in the temporal region, which is further induced by light and sound.
- Spigelia: This is useful to treat headaches arising from the left hemisphere of the brain that is fairly common among individuals experiencing migraines. Additionally, there would be an occurrence of severe pain in the eyeballs which might be worsened by excess movement of the eyes.
- Glonoinum: This medicine works fairly well with congestive headaches which are accompanied by a constant feeling of blood rushing to the head. You might also feel shocks in your head.
- Sanguinaria Canadensis: This is prescribed in case of headaches that form from the back of the skull and settle prominently in the right hemisphere of the skull. The eyes also tend to throb; another symptom that is remedied by the use of this medicine.
- Natrum Muriaticum: this is usually prescribed to women who complain of their migraines worsening during their menses. The headaches can be accompanied by temporary loss of vision. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
Hello sir, i'm 34 year old male facing whole body tremors specially in hands and legs. I consulted with doctor and he prescribed me PACITANE (trihexyphenidyl HYDROCHLORIDE) 1 MORNING 1 NIGHT, OPTINEURON FORTE 1 MORNING 1 EVENING, FLUNIL 20 MG 1 NIGHT but after 1 month treatment I was facing problem with my memory, it is very difficult to recall things just happened, I forget things instantly, treatment is continue but memory is getting worst. Please suggest me treatment for my condition. Thanks.
Hello, I have been facing this problem for the last 4 years. Getting pain near the heart once every 1 hour, and hands shivering continuously every time 24/7. Consulted cardiovascular doctor thrice said no problem, then consulted gastro had some issues of gas but now I m getting lesser pains, however getting them on odd days again. Even at times vague pains across the body like shoulder, foot near the middle nerve, near the thigh, back side of the head etc. Please help me here to come out of the prob.
Sir, I am 29 years old. I have been diagnosed as epilepsy patient on 10th may by a neurologist. My seizure first took place on 10th march and then 30th april. The doctor prescribed valprolcr500 and folvite. At present today I have been diagnosed a 2 month pregnant patient. I am very much tensed. This is my second issue. What should be good for me as well as for the coming child? Should I take or not?
Becoming a mum can lay down a whole lot of stress on you. But now you know that your brain is going to help you with all the adjustment s! ah ah a relief you get when your baby gives you a hug by kissing your cheecks the joy you get is amazing and gratitude to the almighty creater