Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Neurosurgeons in India. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurosurgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Brain Tumor Surgery
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Accident Injuries Treatment
Spine Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Samir K KalraYour feedback matters!
Hi My grandfather had Parkinson's at the age of 73. Unki buddhi kharab ho gayi thisWoh maid ko ched dete hai. Unka dimaag kharab ho gaya tha. Unka character thoda loose ho gaya tha. Now my father has also got Parkinson's I hope this character kharab hona is not caused by the medicines of Parkinson's n it is not symptomatology of Parkinson's. N the above symptoms r common in old agePlease give me positive responses.
Hi There, from last 1 year I am feeling little heavy in the left side I am afraid it might be a Brian tumor please guide me further I really doubt it but I tried to search about brain tumor on the internet but symptoms do not really match at all and also suffer from anxiety, fears from last few years is there a chance I am feeling heavy because of anxiety or there might be some specific problem? Please Help.
Hi, my father is neuro patient with hypoxic brain injury from about a month, please advise any Ayurveda remedy for brain tissue healing.
Daily headache, Dr. told migraine and cavarnoma in brain. I am taking migranil but if I take it pain not appear for 2-3 hrs but again it spread through out the head. What I should to get rid of it?
Blood got clotted in one of the nerve in brain My grand ma is unable to speak She is trying to speak but the tongue is not supporting and right leg and hand are expected just as paralysed including tongue Doctors have gone surgery through angiogram and passed a medicine through nerve which is clotted Any idea about this case and any other suggested treatments?
I am a 26yrs old female. With gradual increase in age, facing bleeding problems. Like sometimes, my gums start bleeding, it's so fragile. During my menstrual cycle, occasionally, bleeding starts from my nose for initial 1 to 2 days only, along with menstrual bleed. Also having c/o. Bony tenderness, mainly spinal area, from cervical to sacrum. Previously, taken accupuncture therapy of 6 months course for spinal tenderness. What i'll do? i'm in pain?
Sleep apnea. Doctor said to go for surgery for nose, tongue and uvula. Is it necessary to go for surgery ?
I want to know how a person can be treated who is afflicted with Alzheimer's disease? What is Alzheimer's disease?
Sleep apnea is a potentially dangerous sleep disorder in which you stop and start breathing frequently while you are sleeping. Symptoms of sleep apnea often include loud snoring and fatigue even if you sleep uninterrupted through the night. Obesity and age are the common risk factors of sleep apnea.
The most common type of sleep apnea is obstructive sleep apnea, in which the throat muscles contract and relax while you are asleep. The other type of sleep apnea, called central sleep apnea, usually occurs in people who have been diagnosed with brain tumors, infections or heart failure, or have had a stroke.
Treatment of sleep apnea includes:
- CPAP: The Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP) device is generally recommended in the treatment of sleep apnea. CPAP is a breathing machine that stops your airways from getting blocked when you are sleeping. The CPAP device is normally the size of a tissue box. It comes with a mask that you put over your mouth and nose. The machine attached to the mask pumps a continuous flow of air that keeps your airways clear as you sleep.
- BPAP: The Bilevel Positive Airway Pressure (BPAP) device is used as an alternative to the CPAP device, if you find it hard to adjust to the CPAP. If you have a weak pattern of breathing, the BPAP can be helpful.
- ASV: The Adaptive Servo-ventilation (ASV) device is used to treat both central and obstructive sleep apnea.
- Treatment for other medical conditions: Sometimes sleep apnea can be caused by underlying health conditions. Problems such as rhinitis (nasal passage inflammation) and hypothyroidism (underactive thyroid gland) can cause sleep apnea. In such cases, your doctor needs to diagnose these conditions first before treating your sleep apnea.
- Lifestyle changes: Excessive weight sometimes can cause sleep apnea; so losing excessive weight should be a priority. Also, alcohol and tobacco can contribute to your symptoms, so try avoiding those.
- Medication: Usually, doctors do not prescribe any medicine, since sedatives and sleeping pills actually worsen sleep apnea. But, in case of sleep apnea in children, doctors typically suggest intra nasal corticosteroid medicine to treat the symptoms.
- Surgery: Surgeries to increase the size of your airway or to remove your adenoids, tonsils or extra tissues in the rear of your throat or your nose can prove helpful. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.
I am 61 and taxi driver. After 2 hours of drive I feel numbness in my legs. What I should do? what medicine I can take?
I have seizure last month one back one three time after four hours its came I am admitted 5 days in the hospital. I do mir and eeg the neurologist suggests me tablets for three years eptoin 300 -er -1 levipil 500 mg at morning after break fast pan d vitcofol -2 times and cynical after dinner. I want to now that this tablet is compulsory for three years. And what things I have to eat. And can I travel any where And before this I have typhoid and I am admitted for 3 days is this sezuire is reaction of this typhoid treatment.
Becoming a mum can lay down a whole lot of stress on you. But now you know that your brain is going to help you with all the adjustment s! ah ah a relief you get when your baby gives you a hug by kissing your cheecks the joy you get is amazing and gratitude to the almighty creater