Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. SamirYour feedback matters!
Am working in sales field and I travel a lot and ride two wheeler under hot sun for many hours. I have noticed my skin over the palm is dried up too much and wrinkled too much like very old peoples skin. Its not happening in any other part of body. Please help me with any medication. How can I know if this happens due to some other reason.
Had a dark circles near my eyes. They are quite dark and visible to all. Can this be treated and removed permanently. I went to the skin doctor and had a treatment of this of about 1 month but doctor clearly said he cannot removed them but can make it a little lighter. Just need to confirm shall I consult the other skin doctor s since these marks are still dark and visible.
If a female is having cyst in her one breast which very hard, movable n pains only when pressed. Is it breast cancer. Plsss reply.
Is there any side effect of using berberis aquifolium for skin fairness. My age 22. If its good thn pls tell dosage n potency.
I have lots of black spots on my face. And I don't wanna use any chemical based cream or lotion. So please tell me some ayurvedic cream or any home made remedy. Thank you.
My face color is dark I've used melaglow rich for fairness which was prescribed by my dermatologist two months ago but that doesn't work. Prescribe me some fairness medical cream.
I am a senior citizen. Foul smell of feet, especially when wearing shoes, is such a big social disaster for me. Cleaning, using foot powder etc don't work. Please advise remedy.
Hello, I am 24 years old. My face is fair but near my nose Whitehead is growing faster and faster. I have done many type of facials to remove this Whitehead but no use of it now I am fat up with this problem. I have consult a doctor this treatment like he suggested me to take 1) carofit plus tab 2) deriva cms gel 3) epithelial ah creams 4) acne aid foam face wash and one cream for sun pharma. This treatment for 6 weeks but no results I am facing same problem. So I request you please help me out. I am fat up with his Whitehead.
I am a 22 year female. I have oily skin with pimples on my cheek and Chin. Currently i am using faceline a and doxycycline. But slowly my skin started to peel and thus I stopped using it for a week. But now my pimples got bigger with a little puss on each and everyone. I never had this problem earlier. Should I continue with faceline? Is it worth using?
How to reduce acne and pimples because it come on my face everyday I am fedup please suggest me to make my skin fair and glowing without pimple and acne please suggest the best.
I had fair skin before but it has become dark from before. I want get back my list fair complexion. Can you please help me out a way?
Hi My uncle is 48 years old and have diabetes, his thighs have some big dark spots and sometimes sugar level goes too high what should he do to control sugar level especially related to food items what he eat?
I have lots of marks on my face because I have smashed my spots so please give suggestions to remove them.
I have marks on my face and the skin luks always dull and uncharged. Dat makes it luk darker and bad.
I have a black spots in face and watch on neck and I'm other of my body parts I think the black spots are also a warts how to reduce them.
I am 18 years old female I am experiencing a lot of hair fall these days I want some home made suggestions for my hair fall on top of my head it has become so thin please suggest me how to get a thick hair. And even dark circles under my eye are increasing I also want a suggestion for that also,
Are glutathione injections Effective? Does they really make your skin fair? I'm planning to take Veniscy brand! Is that good brand If not which is the good brand? Beside Veniscy?
Your baby's skin is soft and sensitive. Being cautious can reduce the chances of skin infections, but it doesn't in any way refute the possibility altogether. Hence, you must be overly careful. Your baby could face intense discomfort if you happen to neglect the appearance of diaper rashes. Persistent rashes on your baby's bottom can make him or her irritable. Look into the causes and remedies of diaper rash in children to keep your baby cheerful.
Causes of Diaper Rash in Babies:
- Friction and lack of air circulation between the skin and the diaper can make your baby suffer from rashes. Make sure the baby doesn't rub against a diaper for too long; existing rashes can go worse in that case.
- You should never let your child remain in a dirty diaper for more than a while. A dirty diaper increases the risk of bacterial infections on your baby's bottom.
- Skin chafing could also be the reason behind diaper rashes.
- Yeast infections could surface in the form of rashes on a baby's bottom. Yeast or fungus is present in small amounts in every person's body. It can be easily developed in the moist yet warm atmosphere of a child's diaper. Being the mother, if you are on medications, your child's chances of contracting skin rashes is likely to be more. The side effects show in children as they are breastfed.
Ways to Treat Diaper Rash in Babies:
- Each time a diaper is changed; the area must be washed with lukewarm water and cleaned with a soft piece of cloth. The area should then be dried completely. It is best to avoid soaps as they can be harsh on sensitive skin.
- Applying ointments or petroleum jelly can soothe diaper rash. Powder can keep the area dry; it can also remedy itching.
- Feed your child liquids like cranberry juice; it makes his or her urine less concentrated. Concentrated urine can cause severe bacterial infection.
Related Tip: "Diaper Rash: 8 Questions Answered by Dermatologist"