Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. SamirYour feedback matters!
I am rakesh 30 yrs and after bowl movement I get burning sensation in the anus. I had piles two years back. Can you please suggest me some medicine ?
Sir, Good evening. I have problem of bowel with bleeding and severe pain from one month. Please tell me sir why this condition happened and please suggest treatment and medications to this problem.
Hello Doctor, I faced a bike accident before 2 years back in that accident my face is injured some of the parts, I applied dettol lotion on the injured areas after that I applied ointment. After some days my accident wounds are gone away but spots are changed in to black spots. I consult so many doctors but there is no use I applied chemical peel also (glycolic acid peel) there is no use of those black scars. What is the best treatment for those scars removal. Please try to help me. than have a nice day.
I am having some black patches on my face. Why are these occurring? What to do remove these spots? Please suggest.
Recently, I had Ultrasound for my abdomen. The findings are 1. Enlarged Prostate (36 cc) 2. Mild Hydronephrosis in both kidneys 3. Polyp in Gall Bladder (3.2x2. 95 mm). Shall I go for Gall Bladder removal? Or kidney/prostate surgery first in terms of criticality.
In hand fingers, lips his skin colour changed as white. Its visible as differ from rest of the skin. She get treatment nearly 4 years. But, improvement was zero. Some are telling it is some deficiency problem. Actually what it is? To change the colour as her normal skin colour, what to do?
Having black shades of skin at neck, foldable skin parts like joints. Some doctors opinion is seborrheic dermatitis. What to do.
I am 22 years old. I have oily face. But the oil secretion is more on my face, that to on nose, fore head and inner ears. I tried all tips like washing face with light warm water, packs, oil removal face wash. Nothing makes me oil free. Please tell me how to over come this. Please.
Hi all, Hope all is well. Am boy My face oily. So to avoid oil and to become bright. What I need to do. Which soap or face wash shall I use or which cream shall I use. Please guide me perfect name so that I can buy and use. Appreciate your response. Shakthi. S.
I have blackspot in my face and my skin looks too ugly I used so many products but didn't suit me I'm fed up of dis !can you please tell me what precautions I should take to get back my clear face.
Hi. My age is 24, male. I am getting abscess frequently from 4 months on anus area and around lower abdomenal area. Visited many doctors taken anti biotics but no use. Last month it was under control but now again they are coming in small size. If any doctors suggest me for this a very help full.
Have chickenpox before 2 months .scars are still same as they were earlier. Suggest some cream or treatment to cure them. Will be very thankful to you.
I am training for weight gain. I soak a cup of black chana and moong dal at night in water and I eat it next day whenever I get time. Does it still contains the same calories and nutrition if I eat all the amount I have dipped. Also if they have same calories as the raw beans why do I feel very hungry after eating it?
It is a commonly known fact that regular exercise is a necessary part of staying healthy and keeping fit. Physical exercise isn't just about losing weight or increasing stamina. It also has countless health benefits, which promote holistic well-being of an individual.
One such benefit of exercise is improved skin health. Proper and regular exercise is known to keep the skin healthy and flawless through many different ways.
Following are the different ways in which exercising keeps the skin healthy and flawless:
1. Improved blood circulation - The cardiovascular benefits of exercising promote blood circulation in the body and skin. This allows oxygen and nutrient supply to the skin to get improved, especially in the outer layers, thereby promoting skin health.
2. Reduced stress and anxiety - Mental health issues such as stress and anxiety have a damaging effect on skin, making it appear dull and aged. Exercising treats these issues through the release of endorphins in the body, which reduces stress and anxiety. Thus, it effectively works in making skin look flawless and radiant.
3. Boosted immunity - Regularly exercising keeps the body's immune system boosted. This includes skin immunity, making the skin less susceptible to diseases and infections. Therefore, skin remains healthy and glowing.
4. Improved sleeping habits - Having an improper sleep cycle and not getting enough sleep can lead to the formation of dark circles and swollen bags under the eyes. Regular exercise can induce restful sleep and promote healthy sleeping habits, making skin appear rested and healthy.
5. Toned muscles - Exercise tones the muscles in the body, which makes the skin clean and tight and prevents the formation of cellulite. This keeps the skin from sagging and gives it an unblemished appearance.
6. Improved gland function - Functioning of the mucous glands and sweat glands in the skin is improved through exercising. This keeps the skin free from pimples and acne and makes it look spotless and resplendent.
Related Tip: 5 Reasons Exercise Makes You More Intelligent