Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sameer Vasu
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sameer VasuYour feedback matters!
My 3 years old daughter is suffering from stomach related issues for 1.5 Months. She feels stomach ache (two or three times in a day, last for 10-30 minutes). She is also suffering from gas. She is refusing milk and all time complaining that I have gas. When we supply her meal forcefully she have it but some time he vomit with gas. Apart from it she is also suffering from cold and cough. I have consulted 3 doctors and finally she is under a pediatrician Gastroenteritis. We did following tests and results found normal. 1. Ultrasound whole abdomen 2. Urine and Stool routine 3.Urine and Stool culture Medicine she is taking rit now are: Muout Plus Jar powder- Twice in a day Rantac Syrup- 3.5 ml twice in a day Nizonide syrup- 2.5 ml twice in a day Drotin- 2.5 ml sos if pain Ambrolite syrup-2.5 ml thrice in a day Some test suggested my pedi are: 1. Xray abdomen 2. 25 Hydroxy D3 3. Serum Iga Level 4.CBS 5.TTG (IGA) I am disappointed that she was pretty good till July last week and why her condition is not improving after 1.5 months. Am I missing anything or doing something wrong. Please advise. I can send her all history if required.
My baby had gastritis last week. Now no vomiting but still he is not eating anything now. Rest things are normal like poop and all. I am worried his health. He is one year old. Please help. Me.
I have a 4.5 month old baby and my milk supply has dropped down as I feed him with formula milk. I want to breastfeed him again but he refuses to respond due to low milk supply. Please suggest how can I get more milk so that he breastfeeds again.
Hearing loss is not something limited to elderly men or elderly women only. This is something that can affect any adult at any stage of life. The good news is that it can be managed. Today, there are a number of hearing aids that can help improve hearing ability. These aids allow an individual who has lost part of his or her hearing to live a normal life. For best results, hearing loss should be arrested in its early stages.
- Muffled Speech: When you hear people talk, their speech should be clearly identifiable. If you hear muffled noises that you have to interpret as words, it could be a sign of hearing loss.
- Difficulty understanding words: The human ear has the ability to separate conversational sounds from ambient noise. However, in some cases where the inner ear is damaged, a person might find it difficult to separate the two. In such cases, the person might not be able to understand words clearly as they get confused with background noise. This is a sign that must never be taken lightly.
- Feeling the need to ask people to repeat themselves: Once in a while if you find yourself asking another person to repeat what he or she said, there is nothing to worry. However, if this becomes a regular occurrence and happens with many people, then the fault lies in your hearing. Thus, if you notice yourself needing to ask people to repeat themselves or talk slowly, consult a hearing specialist.
- Increasing the volume of the radio or television: As children, we are taught that playing music or watching TV at a very high volume can damage the ears. The radio, television and other such appliances should be played at a volume where the information being relayed is clearly audible and people can have a conversation alongside without needing to shout. If you find yourself having to increase the volume constantly, it could be a sign of hearing loss.
- Withdrawing from conversations: As hearing loss is aggravated, people begin to feel conscious of having to ask others around them to repeat themselves or talk slowly. This can make them withdraw from a conversation and other social situations. In many cases, the simple reason for avoiding a party could be the discomfort of not being able to hear the other person clearly in a conversation.
All hearing problems can be better handled by proper investigation, different test, sign and symptoms of the patient, which are carried by a specialist of hearing, called as Audiologist, who can look your hearing problems, plan out treatment plan, rehabilitation pre and post etc. Audiologist will definitely help you hear again.
Hello sir /mam. I am from punjab. 1st may ko meri c section delivery hui hai. Or abhi mera baby 26 days ka hua hai. Pahle wo bilkul thik tha but abhi 5-6 dino se wo bar bar pani sa nikal rha hai. Or pani ke sath sath halki poti bhi kr raha hai. Aisa kyu ho reha hai. Maine apne doctor se pucha tha to unhone kha k chote baby aise hi krte hai. But I am worried .aise to baby me weakness aa jayegi. So please tell me k mujhe kya karna chahiye. Or kya khana chahiye. Because mai baby ko breast feeding karwati hu.
My son is 20 months old too much perspiration/ sweating is it okay? He is also suffering from light sniffles & fever in alternative days. May we need any treatment for him or its common matter. Actually I am worried about him please suggest.
My baby girl is born on 3 jan 2018 her weight is 2.7 kg and her weight on 4 April is 4.7 kg. I fell she is underweight how can I help her increase weight. Are there any syrup I can give please suggest. Or is she having correct weight? I am confused.
Super Healthy Weight Gain Foods for Baby