Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sameer PruthiYour feedback matters!
Would like to know if there is any cream or treatment to get rid of dark spots and blemishes, post chicken pox recovery?
What is the deep vein thrombosis, causes, sign and symptoms and what's give first aid and treatment.
Hii Dr. can you say the name of the best suns cream & moisturizing that I should use to become fair m 17 years n have little sensitive skin.
Hi I am married just one month back and I think that my breast shape is very small. And I feel lump in my breast. I am really worried is that a sign of cancer. Also I want to increase my beast size .pls help me how do I do it?
I am 60 years old suffering from chronic urticaria. I am taking allegra m from last 6 months what should I do?
I have an oily skin, I have an pimples problems. Using many things but pimples and marks are their on the face only. Please suggest me the best thing from that I can get better look soon.
I have very dark underarms but my skin colour is white. I have tried besan and milk paste and turmeric but their is no result. Is their any treatment to remove the blackness. Please suggest me best cream to whiten my underarms.
Hi I am 25 years old my skin is getting oily. How should I control oil on face. And my skin gets darker very fast once exposed to sunlight please help me out with this.
I hurt my finger from an door past 3 days. Its painful. A black dot has been discovered there. What to do.
I have suffer for dullness of face for many year. I try lots of cream and treatment .bt there is no result. There is no glowness in my face. please give suggestion what can I do.
Please provide a better skin care gel .i am using no scars cream for 1 month and once I stop using that my skin goes dark day by day .please help.
Hi it's me Saikrishna. Age 23 Actually day by day my face getting black and oily. I done what's the problem is. Pls suggest me some medicines /tabs/creams etc Thanks in advance.
Sir I have suffered from pimples since 2002 approx 13 years. At initial stages many people says that it will be automatically disappeared after 16-18 year age some body says it will disappear after marriage. How ever I consult hemiopath doctors but the results was not satisfactory. Please suggest me regarding the same. My face look very bad. There are many black spots and new pimples rising. I would like to inform about pimples phenomenon 1. The white pus are coming when it tipped by me. 2. Many pimples leaves white /yellow dry pus like small rice prices 3. After removing these small holes are left and spot occur 4. If it tipped or touch some blood and water also come with harder pus. 5. The irritation occur due to this and I couldn't control my self to tip them. 6. The etching is start now days. 7. It is very ugly. I think you may give me permanent solution. Thanking you.
My father has a higher than normal psa levels in prostrate, counts 15, help to reduce, doctors says to no surgery, his prostrate weights only 84 gms, doctors has given him antibiotics to reduce it Or what can be done further, if it does not come down.
Rosacea is a skin condition that is characterized by redness and the appearance of pus filled red patches on the face. Small bumps that are red in color and filled with pus may also be present on the skin. This condition can last from a few weeks to a few months. However, because of its appearance, this condition may be mistaken for acne or other allergic reactions.
It mostly affects women who are middle aged or have a fairer skin tone. This disorder does not have a cure but treatments can help in limiting the symptoms of rosacea.
The symptoms of rosacea are:
- Swollen red bumps: Bumps that look like pimple and contain pus can develop on the skin; the skin tends to feel tender and hot.
- Facial redness: Facial redness is caused by swelling of blood vessels on your cheeks and nose.
- Problems in the eye: This disorder may lead to problems in the eye such as irritation, dryness and swelling in the eyelids.
- Enlarged nose: The skin on your nose may become thick and swollen, making it look enlarged.
Causes of rosacea:
There is no exact known cause of rosacea. Contrary to popular belief, poor hygiene does not cause rosacea. There are certain factors that trigger increased blood flow to the skin, them being:
- Environmental factors
- Spicy foods
- Various medications that dilate the vessels that carry blood
- Chemicals present in cosmetics
Treatment options available for rosacea are:
- Oral antibiotics: Antibiotics are used to fight bacteria and reduce inflammation resulting from rosacea.
- Medications that reduce redness: Certain medications which come in the form of gels, when applied on the affected area, help in constricting blood vessels thus reducing the redness.
There are certain measures that you can take to prevent rosacea, some of them are:
- Use sunscreen: Use a sunscreen to prevent damage from sun exposure, make sure the sunscreen has a SPF count of 25 or more. However, the SPF measure should be determined by your skin texture.
- Use gentle products on your skin: Use a mild cleanser to clean your skin and make sure to moisturize on a daily basis. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.