Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Critical Care Procedures
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Management of Emergency Conditions
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Manual Therapy Treatment
Memory Improvement Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Sameer malohtraYour feedback matters!
Hlo doc my age is 24 yrs. And I always so worried and so anxious when any thing happened suddenly for small reasons also at that time. please give me your valuable sol for prob. Thank you.
I am living always under tension because my monthly income not sure at present my elder son thinking and my thinking not matched so he want to live alone and decided to join in Iskon Temple, this way always I thinking about his future so pl. Give me guidance at present my age is 52 years and my son age is 24 year.
I am 23 years female. I can not ever think bad of anyone even if they have hurt mean I genuinely care for them. Is this a psychological condition? And I even can not get out of my past relationships. I cling to them even if I am in a new relationship.
I am taking serta 150 mg for the last 3 years for anxiety, this has induced sleeplessness. Pl suggest.
Whether eating of curd during night dinner, either with roti, or with some other food is it advisable or not , further after drinking whisky, in a limited quantity when one should have dinner whether after drinks, consumption of curd, or buttermilk do they reduce the alcohol effect on the body. Kindly reply since the problem of acidity also makes me uncomfortable sleep.
Discussions and consideration of ailments begin and end with those which pertain to the physical health of an individual. Matters of the body are inevitably prioritized over the matters of the mind. However it goes without saying that your overall well-being is as much dependent on your mental health as it is on physical health. However, there are few simple measures which can be undertaken to beat the depression blues.
- Exercise: What works for the body may also work for the mind and exercise is a leading example of that. It is recommended that every day you set aside at least some time for exercising. It will not only benefit your physical constitution, but will also keep your thoughts away from the issues which are tormenting you in the first place.
- Converse: It is a given that depression alienates people, drowns them in solitude. However, seclusion is merely a temporary refuge, one that can hardly benefit you in the long run. Hard as it may be, try talking to people and engage in conversations with people. In the course of the conversation, try putting into words what exactly you are suffering from. Reaching out for an extended arm goes a long way in recuperating from this condition.
- Meditation: When you suffer from depression, you inevitably are, in the process, trying to grapple with plenty of tumultuous issues. It is imperative therefore that you find a way to calm your mind and there is no other way to do it than indulge in meditation.
- Find a confidante: When suffering from depression, it is crucial that you find yourself a confidante. It is important to talk to others but it is perhaps more important to find the right person. Irrespective of your relationship with him or her, by all means find a confidante in whom you can unflinchingly confide.
- Break monotony: Monotony not only triggers depression but in most cases, breeds it. It is important therefore than you break the monotony. If not a drastic change, go for small changes initially and try to change your daily routine as much as possible.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult the doctor and ask a free question.