Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. SameerYour feedback matters!
One of the best clinic.... It was a great experience...!
I am 24yrs old. I am suffering from depression and taking Nexito 5mg since last 2yrs. But nothing has changed in my life. I consulted Psychiatrist on regular basis. then also I am not able to come out of depression. Now i have High BP due to which Dizziness is there since 2 months. Lots of suicidal thoughts are coming in my mind. Please help.
Hai I'm 21 years old. From past 6 month im loosing so much of hair when im taking head bath. What is the reason behind of loosing hair and how to avoid it?
Sir, mai 28 yrs male hoo, wt 68 kg h, sir mai 4 yrs se hair se padesan hoo, mtlb hair fall ho raha h, approx 6 monts pahle doctor se treatment karwaya, jisme hairfalli tab. Khane ko bola gaya tha wo v 3 months regular khaye bt koi solve nhi hua so aap treatment bataye.
Swasthwardhik capsule can I take what is the benefit or side effects is this please tell want increase wait or body size.
Hey Doctor, I am Jitesh Dutta. I am going through lots of stress regarding my job as my parents wants me to do a government job and I hate to go for a government job. My current company is a start-up and is paying a less amount. My parents are in government job and earns enough. They says you are working over clock and still you don't get enough salary. I had tried to explain them a start-up takes some time to grow lots of time nearly 10 to 20 times a month. But when a family of their arrives it starts over and over again. Yesterday I got as upset that I wanted to ask that friend of their weather I should go for a suicide attempt or he would like to stop his theory for me and my career. My parents are so argumentative that they never admit their mistakes even which me or my sister or even anyone in this whole world prove that they are wrong. I know that the time once passes will never come back and parents are not wrong. And I also know that this company Will grow and very fast and will grow very soon. Company provides engineering solution to very big companies in India. In any company in India no engineer is hired as an engineer but as a manager. So if any problem comes up we are called to provide solutions. And we are very good at it. Kindly provide me with a reasonable advise to work on.
Hi, I drink alcohol occasionally, once a month. Whenever I drink the next morning I get pain in my legs, usually below knees. And it remains almost for the whole day. Is this normal? What should I do for this.
When I am going to running in the early morning, I feel weakness. And chest pain. 1km cross easily after that I feel. But I want to running 2 km without weakness. I take green vegetables also and cow milk. But weight no loss. And one thing in tv adds show a medicine that revital. Can I take for this purpose. Plzz tell me that the revital.
My husband is 28year old, just in hos tegular check up his bp was really high 96/145. He does night shifts occasionlly. He is 6 feet 2 inches in hieght,120kg wt. How can i manage his high blood pressure without medication?
I am losing hair quickly and have tried all shampoos but no effect yet. I am not sure what else can I do. Help me.
How to know whether I am suffering from high BP or Sugar without going to a Doctor as there is no hospital nearby. In morning sometimes I feel giddiness discomfort or dry mouth.
My weight is increasing day by day. I am just really in a great problem. Besides, I walk 4_5 km everyday with a average velocity 8-9 kmph, I am worried about my diet, please help me to find out a preferable diet.
My father is a worker he have problem of diabetes that was checked before 1 month empty stomach 230 after taken food sugar level rises to 270 and today I checked that empty stomach his sugar level was at 150 and after food level was at 180 is this shaw improvement or not or please concern me about some tings that should be avoid.
I am losing hair quickly and have tried all shampoos but not effect yet I am not sure what else can I do. Can you 0lease help me wirh this.
my problem is when I get up in the morning everyday my spit see in like green and yellow and feel like heavy mouth can you pls help me with this ?
How can I gain my hairs and stop hair falling and I do not have hairs in front side also I am not old I am a teenager plzz help me.
Urinary incontinence is a health condition in men, which causes loss of bladder control. Urinary incontinence usually occurs in cases of medical conditions such as an enlarged prostate, Parkinson's disease and diabetes, and may also occur after a prostate surgery. Urinary incontinence is an irritating and embarrassing condition, but with proper treatment, it can be cured.
Here are several methods used to treat urinary incontinence:
- Caffeine, soda and carbonated drinks cause irritation in the bladder and worsen the symptoms of urinary incontinence. Alcohol is a diuretic and increases the amount of urine too. So abstain from coffee, alcohol and soft drinks to make a difference.
- Dietary adjustments are required for the treatment of urinary incontinence. Several spicy and acidic food items can make urinary incontinence worse. Hence, you should avoid having such foods for some time.
- Urinary incontinence can lead to stress and you must get rid of it for better health. You can try relaxation techniques, such as meditation and breathing exercises. Biofeedback is another option by which you can observe your bladder muscle contractions on a monitor.
- You should try a behavioral technique known as bladder training. This would require you to urinate every half hour, in spite of not having the urge. Slowly try to increase the time in between the bathroom breaks.
- You need to flex your muscles to gain control over urinary incontinence. Kegel exercises can be practiced as these boost the strength of your pelvic muscles. You should find the right muscles that are required to stop the passing of gas.
- Pads and disposable undergarments can be used by men. These help in preventing leaks and also protect the skin from irritation and odor.
- There are several medicines, which help in the treatment of urinary incontinence in men. Some of these work to relax muscles for preventing unwanted bladder contractions, while others help in blocking the nerve signals to the bladder. Drugs used for the shrinking of an enlarged prostate may also be used in some cases.
Surgery is the ultimate option for the treatment of urinary incontinence. Options include a male sling for urinary incontinence. A type of material is wrapped around the urethra for compressing it. Leaks because of coughing, sneezing or laughing are prevented. Artificial sphincter implants may also be used for treatment of urinary incontinence. A cuff is used in order to close the urethra. Urine is released by squeezing the pump to open the cuff. A device similar to a pacemaker is used to stimulate nerves, which help in relaxing the bladder and pelvic floor.
Urinary incontinence is a condition which causes reduced self confidence in men. But there are several ways to treat this condition which include home remedies as well as medications and surgery.