Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Splinting
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. SameenYour feedback matters!
My wife is suffering from a severe back pain from past few days. Its nt tht she has lifted a heavy weight or something so totally unaware abt the cause. Nd she usually climb stairs 9-10tyms a day. Pls suggest an appropriate sol cause and even physiotherapy exercises would also be appreciated.
Before 4 years. My left leg is fractured. Foot side. Bones are not adjusted. But operation was failed. Not move properly. Doctor said to me that after few years we will do this operation again. Everyday swelling on foot and it's Very painful life. please consult me.
Sir, I use lemon in normal water and I am taking this without honey, I am using black solt with water and lemon. I am doing this activity 10 times in a day but since 7 days I have lots of pain in my right& left leg knee. Kindly suggest what will I do because I am not able to join jim.
I met a bik accident n my right shoulder got dislocated. The same has been relocated but I need to know wat time it takes to heelup n to form the joint again. Wen wud I be able to lead my normal han movmentsn I used to do daily workout of push ups n dumbbells how wud it tak for me to return to my workout schedule kindly guide.
I am 22 year old female. I am having a lower back pain. I am doing exercise but it's not working. Also my legs pain while sleeping. What to do? Please help me.
Once I lied on bed for sleep, I feel my body and legs are paining alot, but I'm not feeling that pain when I was in work, may I know what's the reason for that, give me some suggestions.
I have been through a accident my wrist is broke and doctor put a plate in that. Suggest me some exercise or food to have a healthy hand like before accident.
I have headache for last 3 day and my whole head is paining and the pain is mild and sometime it pain in right side and some left side and some time back so what is the problem can you explain it and advice some medication.
I havs pain in my knee since last month I have tried many medicine but not getting relief please suggest me good medicine for my pain.
I'm feeling pain at the hip joint exactly where the back bone ends I can't sit or stand for too long Can I have a solution.
Pain and numbness in both leg soles. Due to numbness itching and pain I unable to walk on road. Every time pain and feeling tense in both legs.
I am 62 years old and am suffering from diabetes for the past two years. I am taking glynaze mf as advised by my doctor. Even then i'm not able to keep it under control. I do walking for about 30 minutes every alternate day. Is this I am having severe back pain and pain in my hands. What should I do to control my diabates. Please reply. Thanks.
Fibromyalgia is a disorder that causes widespread body pain along with sleep deficits, memory loss, mood problems and fatigue. Symptoms may be triggered after a surgery, physical trauma, infection, or stress. Women are much more vulnerable to this disease than men. Many people affected with fibromyalgia may have suffered from headaches, backaches, depression, anxiety, tension, temporomandibular joint
disorders and irritable bowel syndrome. Most of these patients have undergone multiple consultation with various doctors and undergone many tests, but no diagnosis could be made. These patients are often ignored by doctors and family members as always "complaining of pain".
Symptoms of Fibromyalgia:
- Extensive Pain: Pain related to fibromyalgia is often depicted as a dull pain that lasts for at least three months. Pain can involve any body part like back,neck, chest, arms, legs. Patients have pain in multiple areas of body and painful areas change over time.
- Fatigue: Patients afflicted with this disorder feel tired even after sleep. Such people are reported to sleep for longer hours than normal people, but their sleep often gets disrupted due to sleep apnoea and restless leg syndrome.
- Cognitive Difficulties: These patients find it difficult to concentrate at work and also suffer from memory deficits in daily activities.
- Other Symptoms: These patients may also have symptoms like burning urination, urgency of urination, numbness,loss of appetite, tingling sensation,diarrhoea, constipation, tinnitus, depression etc
Diagnosis of fibromyalgia:
There are no specific test to diagnose fibromyalgia. Diagnosis is made by a doctor specialised in Pain Medicine using clinical methods based on symptoms and examination. Blood tests like Haemogram, Thyroid function test, RA Factor, ESR are done to rule out other diseases which can cause similar symptoms.
Treatment of Fibromyalgia:
- First step in treating these patients is to accept their problem and discuss with patient and family members regarding the presence of such disease entity.
- Lifestyle changes like active involvement in cardiovascular exercises, swimming, yoga, meditation are important to control symptoms.
- Conventional painkillers do not work in these patients. They requires special medications prescribed by a Pain Specialist for control of symptoms.
- Counselling of patient is beneficial for associated depression.