Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. SamaYour feedback matters!
My mother is 44 years old approx and she suffers from stomach pain during her menstrual cycle and sometimes the pain is so unbearable that she has to take combiflam and she almost take 2-3 tablets during her every menstrual cycle. I will be highly obliged if you could tell me any solution to this problem because stomach pain is very much and she is fed up from this. any natural remedy or any other which would reduce her pain.
M 28 years old I hv small endometrioma in my left ovary. Functioning of right ovary is gud. I got married 1 years n 4 months back. M unable to conceive yet. Getting treatment for d same from last 3 months. Getting FSH and HCG injections evey month. Will I be able conceive as having dis endometrioma. Please suggest treatment for conception.
My father has a impression of simple renal cyst noted in the right lower pole measuring 1.60 × 1.30 cms. No masses, stones or back impression are seen. Also, liver showing increased, hepatic parenchymal echopattern s/o Grade 1 fatty liver. Please suggest treatment and medication. Thank you.
Foods that help to cleanse the liver
3. Green tea
6. Leafy green vegetables
8. Cold pressed organic oil
I am chaithra 21 year old I had my periods on 23rd October, 13th November ,29th November and 15th December so I want to know the reason y its happening so? Kindly let me know the reason Thank you.
My wife is 6 weeks pregnant. She is having fever for the past 2 days. Doctor has advised calpol and biotax 200 .is having an antibiotic advisable now?
Hello, m 19 years old and I have got cysts in my ovaries. I know it is common in teenagers But what scares me is m HV following symptoms from weeks: Continuous chest pain, bloating, pain while pooping, sensational feeling after urine, smelly discharge, back pain, indigestion (in ultrasound report they mentioned I have mild thickening of colon at lower abdomen). I want to know is there something serious cos normally cysts don't pain and these are also the symptoms of ovarian cancer.
On random intercourse my girl vagina get dry For 2 times she able to produce enough internal lube but when I go with 3rd time After playing orally her vagina not get lube it's very dried and hard to have sex For that that we gell Is it okay with her and am asking Coz it repeated happen.
I am 23 years old I got married in 2012 till last year I was not facing the problem of irregular periods but from last 6 months m facing dis problem I ve consulted d gynecologist. By using d medicine my period was regular but d thing was I need 2 consult her every month. But I need d permanent solution for my prob. I am not having kids.
How much it cost to consult a Dr. for mtp or for a surgical abortion. and is it safe to have mtp at the age of 18 due to a mistake happened.
Doctor I want to get pregnant but not getting why I removed coper-t 11 months over but no result any tips for getting pregnant. I have 1 baby she is 2 years 5 months now c-section please tell me.
Hi I have a problem that I given my girlfriend unwanted 72 tablets. I am confused that she is pregnant or not . Help me sir.
I have 2 simple cyst in left ovary and pain in lower abdomen and lower back, thighs. Nausea , vomiting and smell in everything. And very much pain in near my cycle.
For those who are under the age of 35 and healthy, an annual checkup is not necessary, one every 2 to 3 years is fine. Even between 35-45 years if you continue to live a healthy lifestyle and face no medical problems, an annual medical checkup is not essential. But, for those who are above the age of 45, an annual checkup is recommended. The regular checkup will detect any medical issue, which can then be treated effectively. And as you know, early detection can help overcome even deadly diseases like cancer.
What should a checkup involve?
- Essentially a full body checkup starts with obtaining patient and family history to check for any genetic problems. Details on lifestyle habits and exercise routine are also recorded.
- It is followed by a thorough physical examination, which includes measuring blood pressure, checking eye and thyroid, reflex examination, chest examination etc.
- Sometimes depending on factors like the age and patient history a rectal examination may be done. For women, sometimes pap smear (test for cervical cancer) is also recommended.
- A blood test is generally also done. In case, the patient suffers from other problems related tests like Cholesterol, liver function tests, LDLs, HDLs etc. are done.
- The BMI (Body Mass Index) of the patient is taken to measure the weight. Nowadays a waist-hip ratio is generally taken as it offers a more accurate measure.
- After the examination and tests are complete, it is essential that you have a clear conversation with your doctor, and understand how your body is working currently. In case there is a medical problem, make sure that your doctor gives you details about its treatment and cure.
- Don't be afraid to ask questions in case you aren't clear about something. The doctor is there to help you lead a healthy and balanced life.
It helps if you conduct a self-examination of your body at regular intervals. Once a month, conduct a skin examination from head to toe for any abnormal spots, rashes or moles. Consult your doctor on the best way to go about it if necessary.
If you would like to schedule home sample pickup for book full body checkup, click here now.