Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Salini VikasYour feedback matters!
I am 20 fr me since two months my hair's falling loosely in that spot hairs s not growing it's like round patch is there many in my head like dat round patch.
I am 45 yrs old male I am suffering from psoriasis, presently i am taking folitrax-10mg per week. Please let me know any other medicine.
I am 29 year old. I have stomach pain from last 2 months specially when I go to latrine. My stool varies in different colours. I feel very pain while going to latrine. I can't understand what exactly is this? Also I am unable move popping clearly and smoothly. When popping comes I have to give the pressure to relief it. Whether this affects the chest pain. Please give me the brief description and suggestions.
Through halter ECG it was noticed that my heart bit is fluctuating at different intervals from 48-55-65-95.Often I feel dizziness, weakness in walking & uneasiness.Is it due this reason? If so, what is its treatment? i
There are certain events which give your husband an instant erection and drive him to the point of becoming frisky and horny. These might be completely normal situations in your everyday life but, they are appealing to him and make him frisky.
Here are a few situations, which make your husband frisky:
The scent of your perfume: Women perfumes are designed to be seductive, which is why catching a whiff of it can tease your man and can make him horny. If it’s a strong and recognisable aroma, he is bound to follow it and playfully cuddle you.
Consuming aphrodisiacs: Everyone is aware of the fact that consuming aphrodisiacs improves a person’s sex life, but very few people know that eating a slice of a pumpkin pie or an oyster can actually turn you on. If you’re man has indulged in any kind of aphrodisiac, it usually turns him on and makes him horny.
The red dress: Looking at you dolled up in a fitting, red dress is enough to turn a man on and run his fingers all over you. A study shows that red (and shades of red) are closely related to arousal and seduction.
When you put on his shirt: A man finds it incredibly sexy when his partner chooses to throw on his shirt in the morning or after sex. A study conducted recently proved that a man is more turned on by a woman wearing his shirt than her wearing provoking lingerie. Thus, if you are wondering what’s making him horny, it’s you wearing his clothes.
Nerdy antics: Men find nerdy antics about women incredibly arousing and stimulating. You might be hooked to your computer screen, but just a glimpse of you passionately working is enough to make him frisky.
Acarophilia: Acarophilia is a kind of paraphilia that sexually arouses a person when the other person scratches his/her back. Thus, if you scratch his back playfully, it might just turn him on without you even knowing about it. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist and ask a free question.
My age was 21 and I am facing some pimple problems what I should do now please give me a suggestion hoping for your valuable reply.
I am a vegetarian. Suggest something for my diet to be balanced. I think I do not have proper muscles in my body.
Hi I'm 36 years I have pcod problem & hypothyroidism so I tk medication for thyroid. But I don't take any medicine for pcod, as we r going to take ivf treatment soon I'm worried that due to pcod problem is there any chances of abortion when I get pregnant as my 1st ivf treatment was unsuccessful.
My periods date was on 23/12/2016. I hv checked preganews on dat date also it was negative den again I did check on 25/12/2016 it was negative. And again I checked on 28-12-2016 it was negative. Bt still my periods are due so wht will be the reason.
I have frequent white pimples on my scalp and its pains and continue to multiply every day also I have stop oiling my scalp and wash my hair with shampoo buy still does not helps also I have face pimples as well. Since the scalp is covered with hair we don't notice but there are pimples which is leading to white hair and hair loss. Suggest some remedies and do I need dermatologist guidance by visiting will help. Also is there any other body issue like blood purity etc. Male age 32 years vegetarian and non smokers.
Supplements are just a way to add vital nutrients in your daily nutritional intake, but are not the only solution. First of all, it is important to note that your sex life does not depend on supplements. Various other factors can both positively and negatively affect your sex life. Exercise, weight and medications you take can have both adverse and positive effects. Try to improve your sex life by altering these aspects before you use supplements. Nevertheless, here are some supplements which may be beneficial for your sex life.
- Iron: Iron is used to boost the libido of women. The libido comprises the arousal, desire as well as the ability to have an orgasm. However, too much iron is not good for you. Over 20 mg can cause stomach problems and constipation while over 60 mg is life threatening.
- Niacin: There are two types of cholesterol in your body. One is a good cholesterol, while the other is a bad cholesterol. Niacin is a type of B vitamin, which raises your good cholesterol level. Men who have high cholesterol and erectile dysfunction tend to see improvements in their symptoms by taking 1500 mg of niacin for 12 weeks.
- Yohimbine: This is a type of herbal supplement only used for men. It is used to treat erectile dysfunction and should only be used on men. However, it is worth note that high blood pressure, heart palpitations, anxiety, headaches and dizziness are all caused by yohimbine. Therefore, it should be used with care only when the doctor prescribes it.
- Panax ginseng: This is one of those rare drugs, which raises sexual desire in women and also corrects erectile dysfunction in men. It is worth mentioning that Panax ginseng also causes insomnia. Insomnia is one of the side effects of this medication along with diarrhea and painful periods for women.
- Maca: This is a type of Peruvian root vegetable. It primarily helps women who are taking antidepressants and have lost their sex drive as a result. It can also be tried safely as it is a type of food as well and therefore, it is not as dangerous as some of the other supplements on this list. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.