Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Salini VikasYour feedback matters!
Age is 23. Had testicle pain. Dr. Suggested veltam 0.2 in morning and veltam 0.4 in night. Semen volume got reduced. Had taking medicine for 1 month. Pain had gone but from 8-10 days my sexual libido has reduced and there is difficulty in maintain erection. Had stop taking veltam from 6-7 days. Semen volume is normal but reduced libido and unable to keep erection is worrying me as it has never happened before. Please help.
Can someone be pregnant after having ipill and later a two week delayed periods and an another cycle (period) on time for next month. Both the periods were completely normal as usual and I did took four home pregnancy tests each after an interval/gap of a week after the missed period and after the period as well all were negative. Please advice the possibility if any for pregnancy. Thank you so much for your time and sharing your experience.
About all of my hairs are fallen and I have taken all home remedies but it does not help me a bit. I need immediate actions and major steps to control falling hairs and regrowing it. Is it possible to regrow hairs after fall down of all the hairs naturally. And what tym it will take to regrowth if it is?
We had our 3rd child 4 months back. We want to do family planning. Can you please tell us whether it is better for husband or for wife to undergo the surgery.
I am 44 years old my weight is KG 113 my height is cm 178 most of my weight is in my stomach can you help me how to reduce my weight.
I have fever and head heaviness with pain ,l would like to know whether it is simple climate change fever
I am 28 years old man. I have stomach pain from last 6months I meet so many doctors but no use of it what is the solution.
I am 6 ft height guy and due to this I am suffering back pain. Can you please suggest me the solution for this.
Hi I m Babil pal. I m suffering from hair loss problem. With type shampoo I use. please suggest me. I m in very. Problem. please contact me soon.
I am 23 years old female. How we should maintain our skin. What exercises we should do to get a good fair skin.
I' m 22 years old. Recently i' m being so irritated. Scolding people I love even for their silly mistakes. Getting anger on persons without reason. I don' t have patience at all. What is happening to me? i' m seriously scared of my personal life
Hi doctor am facing problem in face I have some pimples not exactly it looks like some dots in face am wondering so how can I solve this.
Hi, I have almost always had regular periods for that last 16 years, but for the past 3 months its become highly irregular with delays of 15 days or more. I am getting married in a couple of months and have considerable traveling due to my work. Should I be too worried about the irregularities?
Vitamin A is essential for various body functions, the most important are vision, immunity, skin and hair health and correct genetic transcription. Signs of vitamin A toxicity include bone pain, brittle nails, hair loss, fatigue, dry and fissured skin and abnormal liver function. Deficiency of Vitamin A leads to night blindness.
Some interesting fatcs about vitamin A:
- Vitamin A is a fat soluble vitamin, thus requires fat for effective absorption.
- Normal level of vitamin A required for proper body functioning is about 3000 mg per day. A person could also end up eating more of Vitamin A on a regular basis, which could lead to vitamin A toxicity. If it is consumed from natural sources, it is not harmful; however, if synthetic vitamin A is consumed, it may end up as a toxin in the body.
- Every 100 g of sweet potato contains about 19200 IU of vitamin A. Sweet potato can be consumed in cooked, baked, cubed, raw or frozen form. It can be used in multiple ways and is one of the most vitamin A rich foods.
- Carrots is the most popular rich source of vitamin A. Every child knows that carrots are good for vision and eye health. Carrots can also be consumed in baked, cooked, raw or frozen form. Every 100 g of carrot contains about 17000 IU of carrot, which more than takes care of daily requirements.
- Green leafy vegetables are another rich source of vitamin A. This could be spinach, lettuce, beet greens, turnip greens, collards, kale, or other greens. Each of them contains sufficient amounts of vitamin A, and including about 100 g provides about 14000 IU of vitamin A. These can be used as salad dressings or cooked with lentils to make variety of dishes.
- The liver from any animal is the most effective nonvegetarian source of vitamin A. Consuming liver 2 to 3 times per day gives sufficient amounts vitamin A for men, women and children. Cod liver oil, which are available widely in the market are also a good source, if meat is not available.
- Dry fruits, such as apricots, which are sundried and used when there is no season for apricots, are another rich source of vitamin A. Dried peaches and prunes are also good sources for this vitamin.
- Consuming about 2 egg yolks per day provides all the required vitamin A for your body. It does contain cholesterol, but the body does need small amount of cholesterol too for various functions.
- Dairy products, such butter and cream from cow's milk which are especially fed on grass are again great sources of vitamin A.
- Small amounts of vitamin A are also present in cantaloupe melons, pumpkins, squash fruits, beetroot, bell peppers and most importantly in seasonal fruits.