Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Salida HaneefYour feedback matters!
Hi! Every time I get my periods on 1st of the month. But now today is 1st I did not get my period yet. '3 days before of my period I and my boyfriend had unprotected sex, he did not released his sperm inside. So im little worried about this. Can anyone help me out of this?
Hi, We are in 5th month of pregnancy. In last ultrasound we came to know that there us white spot in baby's heart. Dr. said that its common and it will disappear in coming weeks. Is there a problem? Please let us know.
Am 29 years old. Recently have tested so I came to know that I have b12 deficiency and d vitamin deficiency. So am planing for baby in another 6 months, ran to doctor with that reports he suggested some vitamin tablets. So had that also. Is there any problems did I get once after conceive with this deficiency.
I removed one ovary because of cyst. After operation, I became fat, so how to reduce my fat in stomach, thighs and arms.
I had my period on 17 January and it ended on 20 January. I had an unprotected sex on 21 of January. So is there any chance to get pregnant. On which date I should do the pregnancy test?
Hi Doctor, My wife after giving birth to baby in 2011 she gained weight as well she have many marks on her stocmach, so i want those marks to be removed as well as want her to lose that extra pulp and fat in her body how to do that?
Usual dose is 1 to 3 gms with vehicles such as water, buttermilk, mritsanjivani sura or any other suitable vehicle according to current symptoms and condition of the patient.
It's called adrakh satv.
Hi Now a days my breast pains when while day I wear bra. N when I take it off then also it pains for a while. Sometimes I have pimples between my breast. Is it braise of the wrong bra size or material or something to worry about? Please help me with this.
Respected Doctor, We did unprotected sex in periods n after sex there was bleeding for next one n half day. Is there any chance of pregnancy or not. please suggest n explain.
Washing your skin with water is something that you probably do daily, but you may not know at what temperature the water should be. Using water at the correct temperature is advantageous for the skin. Water at extreme temperatures is harmful for the skin as your skin is not designed that way.
The temperature of the water should also depend on the purpose for which it is being used. Here are some tips on how to set the temperature of the water depending on the purpose:
- Showering: While showering, if you are using hot water, then it may strip your skin of its essential oils and make it vulnerable to dryness. This may cause various skin complications, such as cracked and rough skin. Hence, use lukewarm water while you shower.
- Washing your hair: Using hot water to wash your hair may lead to hair damage as it rids your hair of all the essential oils and makes it limp and dull. Lukewarm to normal water is recommended while washing your hair as it will allow the hair to retain its natural oils.
- Brushing: The right temperature of water while brushing your teeth should optimally be lukewarm. Too cold or hot water can lead to teeth sensitivity and cause oral problems.
- Washing your face: Before you apply a cleansing agent on your face, use warm water to wet the face as it helps to open up your pores. After the cleansing agent is applied, then use cold water to wash your face. Cold water helps in closing the pores after the impurities are removed from the skin.
- Shaving: If you are going to shave, then opt for warm water as it opens the pores up and thus makes it easier for the blade to glide through the skin. This also reduces the risk of razor burns on your skin.
- Washing your feet: Wash your feet with lukewarm water as it facilitates dead cell removal and also helps in getting rid of warts.