Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Salida HaneefYour feedback matters!
Hi, normally I was having menstrual period for length of 5 days but now its reduced to 2 and 3 days also feeling lots of tiredness. Is this something wrong?
Hello, I am a female (20 years old. I have been trying to conceive since August 2016. On Dec 17 2016 I did a pregnancy test that is 8 days after missed period I had faint positive line. I did a blood test and it came out to b positive with 122.4 hcg. But after 5 days I had severe pain in body and doctor after doing pelvis ultrasound said that it was chemical pregnancy and so bleed for next 3 days like normal period without much pain. But exactly after 16 days of previous bleeding stops I had bleeding again and it was heavy and so the first two days was brown discharge and next 5 days was bleeding (11-17 Jan 2017. But again on 27 of January I had a spotting (2-3 drops of blood) what could b reason for this spotting .is this to b considered as period or ovulation or anything else? I wish to conceive very soon and so I am trying everyday. But this again and again bleeding or spotting is confusing us? Pls kindly guide wat is the problem with me?
I am 28 years old I got married last year. Me and my husband trying for a baby from last 10 months and I am not getting pregnant. My weight is 78 kg. Please tell me what to do?
I have gain my weight after the birth of my daughter, what should I do to loose my weight? please help me.
Dr. Inserted IUCD in my wife uterus. Now whats the precaution. She advised 5 days precaution reg. intercourse. Please guide.
Hello. Me and my wife are participating in sex everyday well but my sperm was not staying in my wife's vagina its coming out everytime. What is the problem with my wife's reproductive system, why it is not holding the sperm? kindly reply.
I'm in 3rd Mnth 12th week) pregnancy my weight was 59 b4 2mnth but now it got 57 kg also m not at all hungry you cnt have food which I usually take before their is no nausea and vomiting though I puked 4-5 times in 2nd month still I want to know is it a matter of concern n how I increase my appetite as I always feel like m full, n now It taking me to some stress.
Hi I'm 25 year old .married 3 years since no pregnancy I have pcos problem and I trying to conceive last 3 years 2 iui no success. And my husband have low sperm count also have varicose vein in left side of testicles. Doctor told him to do surgery and sure you 'll conceive naturally but he s not interested to do surgery. I don't have tubal blockage and no issues n utrese. please give some solution.
With changing times the nature and effects of virus and bacteria are also changing and due to this, one of the biggest risks of unprotected sex is catching a sexually transmitted disease or STD. An STD can be contacted by any form of intercourse including oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STDs are serious diseases that should not be ignored and require treatment and medication. Some common STDs are:
- Hepatitis B
- Genital Herpes
- Syphilis and
The only way to protect yourself from an STD is to abstain from unprotected sex and always use a condom. Sometimes STD infections have no symptoms and can remain dormant for years, hence it is essential to get yourself regularly treated for STDs if you have more than one sexual partner.
On the other hand some STDs have visible symptoms such as:
- Skin rash: A rash in the genital area is most often a sign of STDs. This can be in the form of bumps, sores or warts. It may or may not be accompanied by itchiness. A rash caused by a STD usually results in redness and inflammation. Herpes sores may subside within a week or so but just because the rash is gone does not mean the infection has been treated. Hence even if the rash disappears before your doctor's visit, ensure you mention it.
- Painful urination: A burning sensation or pain while urinating is a symptom for a number of STDs. There may also be a change in the colour of urine. Some STDs associated with painful urination as Chlamydia, gonorrhea and trichomoniasis. However, this may also be triggered by kidney stones or a urinary tract infection.
- Painful intercourse: Pain during intercourse is one of the most overlooked symptoms of a sexually transmitted disease. While a little pain may be normal, any sudden increase in pain or new type of pain should not be ignored. This should be kept in mind especially when having intercourse with a new partner or if there is a change in sexual habits. When it comes to men's sexual health, pain at the time of ejaculation can be a symptom of a STD.
- Abnormal discharge: Abnormal discharge from the vagina or penis can be a symptom of a number of infections not all of which are STDs. Strangely coloured and odorous vaginal discharge can be a symptom of yeast infections or a Sexually transmitted disease like trichomoniasis or gonorrhea. Bleeding in between periods can also be a symptom of a STD. Abnormal discharge from the penis can be a sign of Chlamydia, gonorrhea or trichomoniasis.
Hi doctor, I had sex with a call girl before 8 weeks. I used condom at that time. I have done Eliza yesterday and test result was "non reactive" so I believe I don't have infection. Please confirm do I need to check again. Thanks.
1. Is Water Lumps in Breast required urgent operation? 2. How much days Rest is required? 3.Is it Big operation or normal? 4. Can it be cure through Medicine (Tablets & Capsule or any other) or Operation is must?
Here are some tips to manage pregnancy in summers