Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
I have allergy for seven days please give me a suggestion doctor please give me a suggestion for a short time as possible.
How to reduce dark spots on face? What is the tips for dark spots on face? treatment is necessary or not?
I have lots of dot dot pimples in my face what can I do? Tell me any tablet or cream name. It use to clean my face.
I have got itching in both the foot & my sugar level is 107. What is the reason? I have left alcohol suddenly with medication using tablet diesulferm for 6 months. Now the tablet has been stopped.
I have no hair on my forehead, will it regrow by medicine or it will need transplantation? If there have some medicine then what's its name?
Hi Am a 21 year old male with a condition of a small growth like some sort of accumulation of dead cells under my feet and between my toes and is painful after long walks and long time of shoes on. What could this be doc?
I am a 22 year old female. I have been having heavy hairfall since almost a year. All the blood tests seemed to be normal so I was prescribed trichoton forte for a month. Will this help at all plus the doctor has asked me to consume a lot of water how does that help.
I have pimples in my face since 3 years. And my skin is oily little black colour. So can you please help me for this purpose?
I am using melamet from last 1 year and I am very happy because it whiten my skin and give me confidence I want to no is their any problem in using this cream.
I have skin condition known as Seborrheic dermatitis. I have tried many solutions, none of them worked for me. Also, hair is reducing at crown area. Please advice me, how to stop hairloss.
How to remove pox spot on the face, hand and other body parts and which foods good for body after pox?
Due to smoking my color is getting darker. How to purify my blood. What to add in diet get a better skin tone. Cosmetics creams are additional things. Which kind of food specifically.
Its stated since 4 months ago. I'm getting hairfall like daily. I tried different shampoos, oils nothing worked, I'm just 19 and I look like some 40 years old guy. I can't face the world like this so I where a cap on like for 24 hours. Since a month ago I'm facing from itching in head. What should I do any solutions or any home remedies. please help.
I have started developing dark circles and wrinkles around my eyes due to irregular sleep patterns with my 5 month old baby. I also have a genetic pigmentation problem which shows most on my face and hands. Please help me get a solution to both these problems.
Spending a day out at the beach or going up on a hike is something most people love to do. What they, however, do not want is the after effects of being out in the sun the sunburn. While sunscreen lotions do help to a large extent, being in the sea can wash off the sunscreen, leaving the skin exposed to the imminent damage. Also, the effect of most sunscreens (know more about sunscreen) wears off with time, thereby, invariably producing some damage to the skin. However, there are simple ways to reduce the damage and in some cases even reverse the damage done by the sunburn.
Listed below simple ways with which you can treat a sunburn:
- The minute you realize sunburn has set in, reduce further damage by getting out of the sun.
- If you were out in the beach, rinse off with regular water as early as possible to clear the chlorine and sand and salt water. The salt water irritates the skin and aggravate the damage further.
- Take a pain-killer which will reduce the inflammation and control the overall effect of swelling and pain. This can also help the mild headache (learn more about headache problem) that can develop because of being out in the sun.
- The sun dries the skin and therefore, make sure you make an extra effort and moisturize your skin. Use creams that contain aloe vera, glycerin or hyaluronic acid. Keeping them in the fridge for a while produces an extra-refreshing effect.
- Make a compress containing egg white or green tea and skimmed milk. The green tea will reduce inflammation and the egg white will supply the necessary proteins for the skin to recover.
- Not just the skin, the sunburn also leaves you dehydrated overall. Ensure the water intake is increased and consume water rich food like watermelon, grapes, and cucumber.
- If there are sun blisters as a result of the sunburn, do not touch them. Peeling them can produce scars, which can be permanent.
- On spots that are painful after the sunburn, slices of potatoes or cucumber can be used to rub the area. This will produce a cooling effect and also reduce swelling.
- Vinegar contains acetic acid and reduces pain, swelling, and inflammation that happens subsequent to a sunburn. Towel soaked in vinegar can be used to wipe the area or vinegar can be added to the water for a bath.
- Mint is another wonderful agent to manage sunburn. Include it in tea or add peppermint oil to lukewarm water for that healing drink.
These are some tips to treat a sunburn and reduce the damage (sometimes permanent) that can happen as a result.