Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SakshiYour feedback matters!
I had my unprotected intercourse on 27th of Jan is it possible for the girl to get pregnant? Please help me.
सेक्स मे चरम सुख प्राप्ति का उचित समय
अक्सर पुरुषों-महिलाओं की चाहत रहती है कि सेक्स में चरम सुख तक कैसे, कब और किस तरकीब से पहुंचा जाए। तो इंडियन सूत्र लाया है आपका जवाब बस चंद शब्दों में-
एक ताजा सर्वे में यह पता चला है कि शनिवार को रात 11 बजे से पहले किए गए 23 मिनट के सेक्स से लोगों को चरम आनंद की प्राप्ति हुई। सर्वे में सामने आया कि अधिकतर पार्टनर सेक्स संबंध वीकेंड में बनाना पसंद करते हैं।
सर्वे में शामिल आधे लोगों का यह भी कहना है कि वह सप्ताह में एक बार पार्टनर के साथ शारीरिक संबंध बनाना पसंद करेंगे। सर्वे में 2000 लोग शामिल हुए जिनमें करीब 65 फीसदी लोगों ने शारीरिक संबंध के लिए रात 10 बजे से 11 बजे के समय को चुना।
जबकि मात्र 6 फीसदी लोगों ने सुबह 7 से 8 बजे के बीच हमबिस्तर होने की चाहत रखी। इस सर्वे में पाया गया कि औसतन ब्रिटीश चरम सुख प्राप्त करने से पहले पार्टनर के साथ फोरप्ले करना पसंद करते हैं।
तो आप भी अपनाएं ये नुस्खा और बन जाएं अपनी पत्नी के लिए 'मिस्टर पर्फेक्ट पार्टनर'।
Hi. Before 2 month I have c section delivery. I want to loss my weight. When I start running and other exercise.
I aam 22 years old. My problem is vagina itching and yellow discharge and sometimes burning what medicine I should take please help me.
I am 38 years man and my wife if 34 age and she did not like sex at all in 2 months once we do sex so the problem is how I do it all with my wife please reply me.
My wife did not get her period last six months actually she is mother of 6 month child so it is happened after her delivery. She is 31 years old.
I'm suffering from polycystic ovarian syndrome. My periods are irregular. I heard that pregnancy is rare with this disease. Is it true,
My friend have un protected sex with her every month and take ipill. Every once a month. Is I pill safe ? Her age is 25 only.
Hello/Mam. I am 20 years old my height is 5 feet 3 inch and my weight is 44 and I am not married I have left breast fibroadenoma in my left breast from 1 and half year. Is it need surgery? Can not it illuminate without surgery? As well I feel pain in both breast most of the time in everyday ? Is that pain is normal. Okay please suggest me dear Mam.
Planning your pregnancy means thinking about what it means to have a baby and making decisions with your partner about the future of your family. Are you ready to be parents now? Or do you want to wait a while?
Certain tips you must follow before you try to get pregnant:
- Schedule a preconception visit: You don't have to have a doctor or midwife lined up to deliver your baby yet, but consult gynaecologist, midwife or family doctor now for a preconception checkup.Your practitioner will likely discuss diet, weight, exercise and any unhealthy habits you may have (such as smoking, drinking, and taking drugs); recommend a multivitamin; make sure you're up to date on your immunizations.
- Take folic acid (and watch out for vitamin A): You can buy folic acid supplements at the drugstore, or you can take a prenatal or regular multivitamin. Check the label on multivitamins to make sure they contain the 400 mcg of folic acid you need.
- Give up binge drinking, smoking, and drugs and get help if you need it: If you smoke or take drugs, now's the time to stop. Many studies have shown that smoking or taking drugs can lead to miscarriage, premature birth and low-birth-weight babies.
- Stock your fridge with healthy foods: You're not eating for two yet, but you should start making nutritious food choices now so your body will be stocked up with the nutrients you need for a healthy pregnancy.
- Check your caffeine intake: While there's no consensus on exactly how much caffeine is safe during pregnancy, experts agree that pregnant women and those trying to conceive should avoid consuming large amounts.
- Aim for a healthy weight: You may have an easier time conceiving if you're at a healthy weight. Having a low or high body mass index (BMI) makes it harder for some women to become pregnant.
- Create and follow an exercise program: Start and stick to a fitness plan now, and you'll be rewarded with a healthy body that's fit for pregnancy.
Hey I am 28 years old and I ve taken abortion pills twice in past two months. What should I do now to make sure for healthy future pregnancy.
My wife is 26 year female. She is 29 weeks pregnant (Weight: 48 Kg). She has undergone growth scan (Ultra sound scan) yesterday. The report says every thing normal with one comment "The coronary sinus appears prominent measuring 6.1 mm. There is persistent left superior vena cava. Aorta appears normal on scan today" They suggested to get the scan done again after 4 weeks. They said nothing to worry much, mostly everything will be okay in a month. I am really upset with this. Could you please kindly tell me what this problem is and is it common? Will everything will be okay in a month? Thank you very much in advance for providing this service.
My wife's Blood type is O negative. We are vegetarian. Please let me know which foods (including dry foods) are helpful for pregnancy. Secondly, considering the fact that it is not easily available, please also mention foods which increases/helps to maintain sufficient the O negative blood in body.
Ayurveda is an ancient life science that originated in India. It recognises herbs as medicines and Yogic postures as well as lifestyle changes as the supporting factors in its medicinal field. It is called a life science because the basic mode of treatment is done by tweaking one's lifestyle in order to reach the root cause of the ailment, which will be cleared from one's life gradually. Congestion is recognised as the accumulation of too much mucus and fluid in your lungs and is usually born due to an imbalance of the Vata Dosha, as per Ayurveda. This congestion can happen in the nasal or respiratory passages.
Let us find out what else Ayurveda says about congestion:
- Symptoms: The symptoms of congestion include a tickling sensation at the back of the throat as well as the nasal passages, depending on the exact area of the congestion. Also, severe headaches and wheezing along with laboured breathing and tightening of the chest can point at the presence of congestion. In very severe cases, the patient may also complain of blood discharge while coughing, high fever, rashes on the skin, neck stiffness and other such conditions.
- Causes: There are various causes of congestion. While infection, allergy and cold are some of the most common conditions that may cause congestion, it has also been seen that congestion may arise as a symptom of a more serious ailment. Asthma is one such respiratory ailment that causes swelling in the airways, which can give rise to congestion. Also, inflammation of the bronchial tube lining can cause this condition where a greenish discharge happens due to the viral nature of the condition. Pneumonia and tuberculosis are also ailments, which can cause severe and painful congestion.
- Remedies: As per Ayurveda, there are many remedies that can help in treating this condition. One can drink herbal tea all day as the anti-oxidants will help in flushing out all those toxins that are causing a painful build-up of mucus and fluids inside. Also, one can use essential oils like eucalyptus oil for inhalation, steaming and even massages. One must take care not to let this oil touch the hair as greying might happen. Yoga and aromatherapy can also be practiced so as to do away with congestion. Also, the patient can add a pinch of salt to a glass of warm water in order to do a saline water gargle which will eventually clear the air passages.
Taking care of one's diet is one of the most important parts of any treatment in Ayurveda. Ingesting warm liquids like milk and warm food can help in loosening and removing the mucus build up.