Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Me and my wife blood group is b-ve and b+ve. We got married on 4 th december 2011. We are trying to become parents now. We don't know whats going on. We consult with many gynecologist but no result. We done all the test which Dr. Described. But till date there is nothing. Can you give me any suggestions. Please.
I have heard after excessive stimulation of clitoris and g-sopt, if exist, women ejaculate with a shower which comes from vagina. Is it true?
Menstrual disorders are caused by a variety of factors and affect every woman in a different manner. In most cases, it manifests itself in the form of fluctuations in menstrual flow and irregularity in the monthly cycle. Certain disorders are not too severe and can be easily alleviated.
Some of the most common reasons of menstrual disorders are as follows:
1. Anatomic problems: One fourth menstrual disorders are caused by problems of the anatomy. These include various gynecological issues like the presence of uterine fibroids and polyps, reduced uterine contractile strength, adenomyosis (intrusion of uterine tissue into the muscular wall of the uterus), a uterus with an excessively large surface area, and endometrial cancer.
2. Medications and supplements: There is a wide range of medications and nutritional or hormonal supplements which often cause menstrual disorders in women and lead to fluctuations in the menstrual cycle. These include medicines such as aspirin, ibuprofen, estrogen pills, vitamin E supplements etc.
3. Hormonal imbalance: Fluctuating hormone levels in the body have a direct impact on the menstrual cycle. These fluctuations can be caused by dysfunction in the pituitary gland, thyroid gland or adrenal gland. It can also be a result of malfunction in either or both ovaries and the secretion of hormones originating there.
4. Clotting irregularities: Abnormality in clotting is a cause of heavy menstrual bleeding in women. It leads to exceeding blood loss from minor cuts and gashes and makes one easily prone to bruising. This may also include medical conditions such as thrombocytopenia (platelet dysfunction) and Von Willebrand disease.
5. Miscellaneous factors: These are comparatively rare and require a greater degree of medical attention. It includes conditions such as cervical cancer, ovarian tumors, liver and kidney diseases, uterine infections, extreme psychological stress, obesity, etc. Incidents such as miscarriages and unsuspected pregnancies are also known to cause abnormal menstrual bleeding.
I am a 27 years old married woman. We are trying to conceive. In the month of December I got my periods on 4th dec, then on 6th january and then 12th February. For the month of march till date I didn't have periods. What are the chances of conceiving. Since last 10 days I am pain in my stomach like same of the period pain. Also for the last three days I am having nausea feeling after every meal. Also I feel hungry after 1 or 2 hrs of evry meal. What the chances and what should I do.
She is pregnant and has a habit of late nite sleeping from the very beginning. Actually she likes to enjoy it she likes to sleep in the morning. So I suggested her not to do that she can't changed her habit yet. Is it really a bad thing for for her and her unborn baby? She also likes to eat chat, alphonso mangoes. Give right guidance whether she can continue wit it or drop these habits.
Hey I had protected sex on 9 june and 5 jun is the last date of my periods now I had urine pregnancy test that is negative I also take a course of meprate to get my periods but no result now after 7 days m taking misoprostol and mifepristone to get my periods suggest me is it right please help me.
Polycystic ovarian syndrome is the condition when a woman's sex hormone levels get imbalanced. This can cause women to have irregular periods and may also have an impact on their fertility. Women suffering from PCOS also tend to grow small cysts in their ovaries which can also lead to severe health problems like diabetes and heart disease, if left untreated.
What causes PCOS?
The exact cause of PCOS is not known. However, the condition may be triggered by hormonal imbalances and genetic factors. Women are more susceptible to developing this condition if their mother or a female family member also has the condition. Excessive production of androgen, which is a male sex hormone, may also lead to this condition. Women suffering from PCOS tend to have high levels of androgen. The formation of eggs and their release during ovulation can be delayed by high levels of androgen. High androgen levels may result from excess insulin present in the blood. Poor lifestyle and irregular eating habits contribute to obesity which intern leads to increased insulin resistance and hence delayed ovulation and irregular cycles leading to infertility.
What are the symptoms of PCOS?
The type of symptom in case of PCOS varies from person to person. Since PCOS is characterized by low levels of sex hormones, this condition may lead to symptoms such as:
- Excessive hair growth on stomach, face, chest, toes and thumbs
- The breast size starts to shrink
- There is a change in voice, making it deeper
- There is excessive loss of hair from your scalp
- Sometimes the face is filled with acne and the skin turns oily
- There are fertility problems like having trouble in ovulating or recurring miscarriages
- Frequent depression or mood swings
- Facing breathings problems while sleeping
Sedentary lifestyle? welcome sex problems with open arms
Modern lifestyle has led to a sedentary lifestyle, which has already made way for several health problems. While problems like cervical, back and neck pain, diabetes, blood pressure, cancer, heart ailments etc are some of the most common, sex problems are also on a continuous rise due to this lethargic way of living.
The sedentary lifestyle that most young couples live has restricted their physical movement to almost nil and thus making them so sluggish that they just don't feel like performing the sexual act with much enthusiasm. As a result, they can suffer from sex problems like erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation.
The main reason behind this sedentary lifestyle and subsequent sex problems is the working conditions. Young professionals usually spend most of their hours at workplace either sitting or doing least amount of legwork.
Here are some easy clues to let you know if you are also a victim of this sedentary lifestyle. Take a note of these and make sure you do not let them hinder your sexual pleasure...
1. Seating stress: if you continue to sit in one posture throughout the day, you end up taking the undue strain on your back. Either your back position is too erect or it bends a little too much. This may put you at a risk of having some spine troubles, which would further cause sex problems. As spine muscles are used to a large extent while having sex, such a lifestyle would never allow you to enjoy an interrupted pleasure. Those who suffer from such spinal and back problems would, in most cases, end up getting up in between the sexual act and hence leaving their partner unsatisfied in bed.
2. Exercise exertion: it's believed that walking few minutes and leading an active lifestyle and exercising our pelvic muscles is beneficial for sex. Lack of this exercise may lead to sexual problems like infertility or impotency. It has been medically proved that there has to be a proper exercise routine not only for your body but for your sexual organs too
3. Thinking tension: with a continuous concentration on your work and other career related anxieties, this will lead to your sexual senses failing to get aroused easily and thus you may not feel emotionally and physically attached to your partner. Also, when you cannot focus on your sexual performance, sex problem like erectile dysfunction (not getting a proper erection) is sure to harm you.
4. Physical pressure: as you remain deskbound and do not get involved in much of moving, your lower body, especially legs become very slothful and you would find it tough taking any pressure while performing sex as well. In such cases, you fail to experiment much with sex positions, as you cannot move your leg freely fearing some pain or strain and thus sexual problems like premature ejaculation can ruin your sexual performance. Due to this sedentary lifestyle, you keep sitting on the chair most of the hours during the day and this leads to a low physical stamina, which shows its adverse effects while you are performing sex.
5. Weight woes: weight gain is the foremost consequence of living a sedentary lifestyle. As you remain inactive for more than required time, you tend to put on extra weight and even become obese in extreme cases. Under such circumstances, you are more prone to developing sex problems and an overweight person anyways also finds it uncomfortable to perform in bed with ease. Imagine with your weight troubling you already, you would never want to bear that additional weight of your partner, so your sexual relationship can go for a toss.
6. Bad blood circulation: do not forget that more you walk and get yourself involved in physical activities, better would be your blood flow in the body. But as modern individuals have to cope up with their professional and academic preferences, they get very less time to focus on any outdoor activities and they don't indulge much in the legwork. As a result, there is a lack of blood circulation in the entire body. Even the blood that is circulated to the sex organs is not proper, hence chances are high that you face problems while erection or intercourse.
7. Cardiac crisis: lack of physical stamina leads to lack of blood circulation, which further leads to cardiac problems and they can, in turn, make way for several sex problems and vice versa. So this is a vicious cycle and the ignition point for all these problems is your lifestyle, which is less of moving and more sedentary. Also, you often fail to understand the reasons behind sudden heart problems, minor heart attacks, and chest pains but it's important that you should know that it's your sluggish lifestyle which may be leading to all these cardiac problems.
Therefore, I suggest you immediately change your lifestyle pattern and incorporate a regime of exercise in your daily life and reap the benefits not only in your day to day life but energize your sexual energy too
As winters are approaching one has started experiencing dryness and itching due to this. It also causes deterioration of skin ailments like psoriasis, atopy, pmle etc. Simple thumb rule is keep moisturising your skin.
Always wear a good medicated sunscreen preferably gel based for oily skin type and cream based for a dry skin type. Take good care of skin. Keep yourself well hydrated even if you don't feel thirsty. Also eat right.
Say no to junk food or have them rarely.
Take good seasonal citrus fruits.
Take antioxidants and multivitamins. These simple care will definitely benefit you.
I have done unprotected sex on 19th September. And 18th was my last fertile day. 17th was ovulation day. I'm worried now boz I'm two days late for my periods. 25th was date of periods. Is it possible that I'm pregnant? Should I test at home. Do this time is OK that I get a perfect answer from test or should I wait. I don't want a baby if it's positive Wat should I do for best. I feeding my 1st child. please help.
Hello Dr. I have one daughter 6 years and after that one abortion den one son 2 years and again an abortion Dr. said it's due to chromosome abnormalities I would like to know good diet for healthy pregnancy and what precautionary measures to b taken.
My niece is 19 years old. She is taking homeopathy medicine for last 2 years from Baksons homeopathy for wheat allergy. Now she is diagnosed PCOD. She is not having period from last 3 months She is also taking medicines for PCOD from Dr. Bakson from last 20 days. Still not having her periods. Sir I want to know is it curable in homeopath.
I want to know period and se pehle unsafe sex KIA aur fir period normally AIA kya phir bhi pregnancy ho sakti jabki apne period k bad sex na KIA ho.
My aunt cannot become pregnant she has gone through operation. So can I have sex with her without condom or should I use condom. And can we sex daily.
I had a ceasarean delivery in 2013 jan, after which my stomach is very big. How to reduce my tummy? I am a working professional.
2. Yogurt: Yogurt contains probiotics, which control bacterial growth which is harmful to your body. It also provides your body with calcium.
3. Broccoli: Broccoli contains sulphur, which makes this green vegetable a cancer fighter. It contains sulforaphane which gives it this property.
4. Oats: Oats help to control blood pressure and cholesterol level in the blood. They are also a great source of fibre for the body. Oats help keep your heart healthy.
5. Beets: Beets are a rich source of multivitamins. They help to lower blood pressure and also lower the risk of any cardiovascular disease. Beets also help detoxify the body.
6. Cabbage: Cabbage helps reduce the risk of having cancer. It also prevents heart diseases, gastrointestinal problems and Alzheimer's disease. Cabbage is loaded with vitamin A, vitamin C and vitamin K, which help it prevent osteoarthritis.
7. Fish: Fish helps to control blood pressure. Fish oil can help slow down mental aging. The Omega-3 fatty acids present in fish are very important sources of protein.
8. Eggs: Eggs are rich sources of proteins. They aid in the bodybuilding process and the repair and maintenance of the body.
9. Spinach: Spinach is a rich source of antioxidants, calcium, vitamin A, vitamin K, and Omega-3 fatty acids. It helps fight cancer, and also detoxifies the body.
10. Tomatoes: The vitamins and phytonutrients in tomatoes make them such a healthy food option which keeps cancer and heart diseases at bay.">
Being at the peak of optimal health should be the goal of every individual. As the saying goes, 'Health is Wealth'. Certain food items will help you to reach the pinnacle of health if they are consumed regularly. These foods will not only keep you healthy and fit, but will also help the body to function properly with the nutrients it receives from them.
Given below is a list of foods that you should be eating for optimal health:
- Garlic: Garlic contains a compound called "allicillin", which is the major component to make garlic a healthy food item. Garlic is very effective to cure common colds and flu. Garlic also helps reduce high blood pressure. It reduces bad cholesterol and improves good cholesterol levels in the blood. Garlic also helps to detoxify your body. Treating osteoarthritis is another great benefit of eating garlic.
- Yogurt: Yogurt contains probiotics, which control bacterial growth which is harmful to your body. It also provides your body with calcium.
- Broccoli: Broccoli contains sulphur, which makes this green vegetable a cancer fighter. It contains sulforaphane which gives it this property.
- Oats: Oats help to control blood pressure and cholesterol level in the blood. They are also a great source of fibre for the body. Oats help keep your heart healthy.
- Beets: Beets are a rich source of multivitamins. They help to lower blood pressure and also lower the risk of any cardiovascular disease. Beets also help detoxify the body.
- Cabbage: Cabbage helps reduce the risk of having cancer. It also prevents heart diseases, gastrointestinal problems and Alzheimer's disease. Cabbage is loaded with vitamin A, vitamin C and vitamin K, which help it prevent osteoarthritis.
- Fish: Fish helps to control blood pressure. Fish oil can help slow down mental aging. The Omega-3 fatty acids present in fish are very important sources of protein.
- Eggs: Eggs are rich sources of proteins. They aid in the bodybuilding process and the repair and maintenance of the body.
- Spinach: Spinach is a rich source of antioxidants, calcium, vitamin A, vitamin K, and Omega-3 fatty acids. It helps fight cancer, and also detoxifies the body.
- Tomatoes: The vitamins and phytonutrients in tomatoes make them such a healthy food option which keeps cancer and heart diseases at bay.
Related Tip: "6 Foods That Help You Lose Weight"