Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Mere hair wash krne k 4-5 ghnta baad scalp oily ho Jata hai. That's cause Also suffering from hairfall and dandruff. Baldness occur in front head. please suggest medicine for oily scalp and hair regrowth. I am depressed please help.
Haemotysis without any reason Reported only after having proper meal All types of endoscopies and tests performed, everything normal Having thyroid and pcod.
Hi, from last three days my mother's right eyes become red .almost full dark red.(just like burst blood vessel in eye. She don't feel any pain .but the eye ball is extreme red. Is that a serious problem? Also I had suggest her for keeping ice cube on it. So it will be safe? Could it help in reducing eye redness ? please suggest any simple method to cure it. Thanks.
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!
What may be the main reason of joint pain at the age of 25? it's not regular. But after sitting in one position.?
Iam a 28and am female I have a one side headache what do. Wich doctor consulting I dont no ple give me advise.
Sir I am 24 year old but I am thin I am doing gym daily 1 hours last 3 years se mai miltry mai job kr rha hu Sir koi medican btao jesse mai mota ho sku.
Can somebody suggest me a good Laser Treatment Clinic in Delhi NCR as I have over grown hairs on my whole body and I want to remove them.
While checking parameter of semen always one condition before 3 days you do not have sex. Why this is so. Suppose we will submit sample after 1 day of discharge which parameter will affect.
Liposuction is a cosmetic surgery through which excess fat is sucked out from different parts of the body. The process is carried out with the help of a cannula which is connected to a high pressure vacuum machine which facilitates the process. Liposuction is a permanent method to remove fat from the body. The operation is carried out under local or general anesthesia. Different techniques of liposuction involve:
- Tumescent Liposuction: A local anesthesia is used to numb the area where the tube is inserted. Next, the fatty tissues are injected with a large amount of anesthetic solution containing lidocaine-epinephrine.
- Ultrasound-Assisted Liposuction: This procedure is generally used in removing fat from upper abdomen, back, and sides.
- Laser- assisted Liposuction: This procedure uses low-energy waves to liquefy the fat which is then removed through the cannula.
What to expect from the surgery?
Liposuction will remove fat permanently from the area where it is done. One can see the results in about 3 months time.
What are the benefits of liposuction?
- Improves Health: It is always good to reduce weight for healthy body and well-being. Weight loss is an effective way to reduce the risk of diabetes, cancer and heart disease. Though liposuction cannot excess fats, it helps to remove stubborn fat from the body.
- Improves Appearance: Liposuction helps in smoothing and contouring of the body which makes the individual look good and confident about his/her body.
- Cellulite Removal: Liposuction somewhat removes cellulite in both men and women, but it should be remembered that there is no permanent cure for cellulite.
Liposuction is a body shaping procedure, although weight is reduced but primarily it is not a weight reducing procedure. It is a surgical procedure with associated benefits and side effects.
It is recommended that you consult thoroughly with an experienced doctor before opting for such procedure.