Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sakshi Dhingra
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sakshi DhingraYour feedback matters!
Hi, I have recently being diagnosed with 8-9mm kidney stone near uterus. My doc gave some medicines and suggested hydrotheraphy. Is this treatment ok
What should be applied to acne/pimples. Should we remove it through blackhead remover or apply Retino-A?
What are the symptoms of migraine headache? I have little pain over the brain. Please tell me your suggestions.
My friend is suffering severe hair loss since 2 months. Even with slight combing & head bath also. What can be done to reduce hairfall?
I have been operated for gall bladder last year. And I have digestion problem and very bad sputum. Are these connected? And I have voice change and cold often in a month. What should I do? Please help me.
I have black spots of pimples, I want to use nadoxin - c cream, Whether it is preferable for removing black spots of pimples?
I am a 22 year old man. I have pain starting from the back of the head to my shoulder for last 2 months. I used many ointments but nothing worked. It is still there. What should I do?
Hello i am 42 year old male and while sexual inter couse my penetration lasts only for 2 to 3 mins. Kindly advise
Nightfall or wet dreams is a very common occurrence in men, in adolescents. This condition is characterized by the involuntary ejaculation of semen while sleeping at night or in the early hours of the morning. The problem can sometimes become frustrating for young men because they fail to understand the reason for it and cannot discuss it with their parents or peers out of embarrassment. The frequency of these nocturnal ejaculations may vary from person to person. Some people only experience it in their adolescent years and some people experience it throughout their lives.
Frequent night falls can result in laziness, lesser sensation in the genital regions, burning sensation after urination and low libido.
What are the causes?
Night falls are common at a young age when a man abstains from sex. But if they persist and become more frequent, they can create adverse effects on the body.
The major causes are stated below,
- Weak nerves, congested prostate gland and inability to control emotions are considered as primary causes of frequent nightfall
- Males having sex or performing self-stimulation frequently can become prone to night fall
- Side effects of medicines like tranquilizers, high blood pressure medicines, sedatives etc. can also increase the frequency of night falls
How can it be controlled?
- Exercises and jogging keep the body fit and taking a bath before sleeping relax the mind and aids in sleeping, therefore reducing the possibility of nightfall
- Urination right before going to bed can help in preventing nightfall
- Having yogurt twice or thrice a day can reduce the chances of getting wet dreams
- Refraining from watching porn or sexually explicit visuals before going to bed will keep nightfall at bay
- Reading books before going to sleep can reduce the possibility of getting wet dreams. However, a book dealing with sensuous themes can make it worse. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.