Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Endocrinologists in India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Endocrinologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Saket Kant
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of Infertility
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Treatment of Male Infertility or Impotency
Management of Obesity and related Disorders
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Growth Hormone Deficiency
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Treatment of Gestational Diabetes
Submit a review for Dr. Saket KantYour feedback matters!
My overall experience was very good. He patiently listens to all ur prblms and will tell u everythng in detail like the treatment and medicines he is prescribing
He is a very good doctor who listen and advise upto the best satisfaction of the patient
What is the most beneficial diet for a diabetes patient? What kind of food a diabetes patient should eat?
My age is 28 my sugar in fasting us 240 and after fasting is 360 iam not feeling well kindly advice me.
Hello, I have thyroid disorder and I am having thyronorm 100 daily Morning empty stomach as told by doctor. I go to gym in Morning so I have to intake some fruits or shake in morning just before going to gym. I want to ask after how much time I can intake any food after having thyronorm in morning. Because I wake up at 6: 30 and I have to go to gym at 7 am, so post 20 mins having thyronorm, I am having some fruits or shake. Is it alright?
I am taking the following tablets for for BP, Diabetics & BPH. My BP is normal & my diabetics is under control .I have no problem with passing urine. I understand that BP, Diabetics can be managed with lifestyle changes. Walking regularly and taking certain foods in right quantity and at right time will be helpful. Also medicines we take have side effects in the long run. I would like to know the side effects ,if any, of the medicines I am taking. If it is significant, I would like to know how I can make changes in the medicines and lifestyle. Medicines being taken: Omen 40: 1-0-0 cardivas CR 10: 1-0-1 Metadoze IPR 500: 1-0-1 Clopitorva 10: 0-1-0 Cilacar 10: 0-1-0 Alfusin 10: 0-0-1 Regards, Ananthanarayana.
What are the differentials ways that person can avoiding from diabetes without any extra activities?
My blood uric acid level is 7.How to control the level to normal. What to eat and what not. I am also loosing weight.
I am a male of 42 years having fasting sugar about 240 and after eating it is 350 around. I am taking amaryl 3 with starvog. 3 and rosuvas 10. Why my sugar is not reducing. I don't drink and smoke. My weight is 97 know with height of 6 feet. I am active person having pain in my lower back and near spinal cord next to shoulder.Please advise.
I am 17 yr girl having hypo thyroid t3 is 1.06, t4 is 7.6, tsh is 6.03 (present, suffering with thyroid since 8 yrs my height is 5.4ft my weight is 75kg can I grow taller my mom height 5.7 ft my dad height is 5.11. I want to grow tall.
Infertility has emerged as a common problem as a result of the modern day lifestyle. Extremely hectic schedules, stress, burnout, depression and unhealthy diets can contribute to fertility issues. As per a study published by Pharmaion, around 30 million Indian couples were estimated to suffering from lifetime infertility, in 2015. Also, the Total Fertility Rate (TFR) fell to 2.3% in 2013 against 3.9% in 1990.
Couples often seek help with methods such as artificial insemination and in vitro fertilization (IVF), but the problem can be solved in natural ways too. Sometimes, the root cause of infertility is simply irregular functioning or blockages in the body systems. The basic principle of Ayurveda is to get the body functioning to its optimum capacity and this is often all that is needed to treat diseases.
Here are a few ways in which Ayurvedic medicine can help treat infertility:
- Phal Ghrit: The medicine is made by combining a number of herbs and it is taken with warm milk. It has been developed especially to treat infertility by controlling the level of hormones secreted in the body. It cannot remedy structural problems but it can effectively treat functional disorders in the reproductive system.
- Shatavari (Asparagus): This plant is used to treat female infertility by regulating the cycles of menstruation and ovulation.
- Triphala Churna: A combination of three different fruits - baheda, amla and haritaki, this medicine helps to cleanse the body of toxins, strengthens the immune system and clears blockages in the fallopian tubes.
- Ashwagandha Churna (Indian ginseng): The medicine is used to treat male infertility by naturally increasing the production of sperm in the system.
There are also a few Ayurvedic therapies which can help to cure infertility:
- Vamanam: In this treatment procedure, medicated oil is swallowed to induce vomiting which expels all the contaminating elements in the body. This process can be done regularly depending upon the overall health of the patient and also helps to combat digestive and psychological conditions.
- Swedanam: This therapy is usually done before other Ayurvedic therapies to prepare the body systems. For patients of infertility, the patient is made to sweat excessively. This also flushes most nitrous compounds out of the body.
- Dhatu Nirman Karma: The cells of the body are made to metabolize, absorb and assimilate nutrients leading to the formation of healthy cells and destruction of the unhealthy ones. This is turn rejuvenates the organs. Usually, this is helpful for female infertility.