Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SajidYour feedback matters!
I Have jaundice past 45 days (sgpt 300). Recently a week ago (sgpt 77). I dint take proper tablets nor precation. Now I have started feeling pain in my stomach (left side).
My parents are not so tall. I am also not tall. I am just 5'5 and I want to grow height. I have done lots of exercises. Took capsules but there is no effect. Any methods to grow height?
I am racing about 20 days suddenly. In my foot having so much pain. And I m don't running continue. So what to do me?
I am 22 years old man, my height was 5.2 inches, my mother was 5. 3 inches, I was very bad in following good diet from childhood especially at an age of 14 to 19 due to my education pressure. Now I want to gain at least 1 or 2 inches height, because my ambission was to become civil servent. So please suggest me any helpful treatment by the way I use to masturbate from 13 years till now at least once a day.
I have back bone problem specially in middle but it is sometime very low and some time very light. Some time look like all is fine little bit in all bone but in middle always stable. I can play every game but I m not satisfied. This problem began since 2013 when one night night fall came since that time it has began my xray is fine.
Hello doctor, I'm suffering from fungal infection on scalp. My hairs going fall due to it. And scalp becomes oily without applying any oily product. please give me prescription to get rid of fungal infection on scalp permanently. Thanks.
Sometimes when my desire for sex masturbation habits. Then it means anything but I use dildos, Finger, carrots, radishes Chances having no side effects that my body.
What is the symptoms of dengue I felt fever from last 8 days and cold Kindly tell me solutions to this.
Hi, I am 39 years old and I keep going through depression emotions from time to time. I feel this because of financial situation and inability of staying at one job for than a year. Currently I am self employed property broker/ consultancy. But still not satisfied. I feel I have seen the world. Please advise what to do or I can meet in person anywhere in adhere west. Besides I have a skin problem, I have got kind of scratch and my foreskin does not move back from last month. Please advise what should I do?
Hi. I am 29 years unmarried female. I have irregular monthly period since 2.5 years. Now I am having unwanted thick hairs on my chin and below person of the chin. I think this is due to hormonal problem. So what can I do for this. please suggest me. Thanks.
My left shoulder is paining frequently. I am also getting head ache due to shoulder pain. By applying volini I am getting relief. But it occurs at least once in a week for the past 3 months. Tell me the solution for it.
I am forty four years. My sugar level is 102/212. I am taking daily gala mg2 in the morning and night. Is it ok or kindly suggest what type of food I have to take? No other disease.
Hello. Im married. N its going to be 3 years on dis feb. I am having irregular periods bt frm last 3 months my periods wer regular. Bt dis tym I again missed my periods n its been almost 20 days up. I tested pregnancy thrice bt its negative al the tym. I hav thyroid. Bt its normal. Wt can be the reason fr dis. N can I plan my pregnancy nw? I mean b4 dis periods cum. Wt to do? please help me.
What is the daily amount of walnuts and almonds to be taken is it necessary to soak them overnight before consumption.
In Ayurveda, joint pain is known as 'Sandhigata Vata'. Arthritis and Joint pain are among the most prevalent problems faced by adults, mostly old people. As per ayurveda, 'vata dosha' Is responsible for joint pains and other discomforts associated with it. Natural remedies and proper lifestyle techniques can be utilized to balance the 'vata' to lessen the occurrence and severity of joint pain. Factors including,old age, obesity, injury and strenuous physical activities (that require a lot of joint movements) are responsible for disturbing the balance of your 'vata'.
The following are some ayurvedic home remedies that can be utilized to treat joint pain:
- Massage therapy: Warm coconut, castor, mustard, olive or garlic oil can be utilized to massage the affected areas to lessen the intensity of pain. If you massage the affected joints with natural oils, it improves blood circulation and relaxes the swelling and stiffness in the region.
- Hot & Cold Compress: Cold and hot compresses can be utilized to ease your joint pain effectively. Heat compression decreases the pain, increases the blood circulation and relaxes the swollen joints and muscles. On the other hand, cold therapy lessens the inflammation of the affected joint. Place hot and cold towel alternatively on the affected area to achieve immediate relief from persistent pain.
- Fenugreek: Ingest a teaspoon of ground fenugreek seeds and drink a glass of lukewarm water. Fenugreek has anti inflammatory and antioxidant properties that make it effective for joint pains.Follow this remedy every morning on a regular basis to achieve optimal results.
- Turmeric: Add a pinch of turmeric and a teaspoon of honey in a glass of lukewarm water and drink this solution on a regular basis for a week. Turmeric contains anti inflammatory and antioxidant properties, which makes it an excellent remedy for treating joint pains.
- Apple cider vinegar: Add 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar and a little honey to a cup of lukewarm water. Drink this solution twice daily, before your meals. Apple cider vinegar has alkalizing effect, which makes it an effective remedy to remove the toxins that are responsible for causing joint pain.
- Healthy diet: A balanced diet that comprises a lot of green leafy vegetables and fresh seasonal fruits is good for your joints. The uncontrolled intake of fatty food, dairy products, and high sodium diet must be avoided in order to avoid arthritis and joint pain.
Prevention is better than cure and in order to follow that it is always beneficial to get your complete body check up done from time to time.
Related Tip: "Why Do Women Face Joint Pain Problems More Than Men?"