Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Sajal AgrawalYour feedback matters!
My mother age 55 Yrs. Has neck pain from last 15 days and swelling frim last 2-3 days and pain in hands also. Ecg normal. Please guide for treatment or appropriate doctor.
I am 15 year old boy but I have back ache I had used pain relief ointment but the pain did not go I have lot of pain in my back.
Enter question for you or someone else. For e.g. I am 25 year old male and have backache for last 2 months. I have used pain relief ointment cream for couple of days but haven’t got any relief. What should I do now?
Lower back pain is characterized by a constant feeling of pain in the lower back region. There are various Ayurvedic remedies that are used in treating lower back pain. Ayurveda is based on the belief that the body is composed of five elements; air, water, ether, fire and earth. The Ayurvedic remedies help in balancing the various constituents, thus reducing the pain.
The various Ayurvedic remedies for lower back pain are:
- Limit intake of spices: Various spices, especially the pungent ones, such as chilies tend to have a drying effect on the body. Excessive dryness in the body leads to an imbalance of the 'doshas', thus resulting in pain.
- Stay warm: It is recommended to stay warm in cold weather as the joints in the lower back region may be inflamed due to the cold.
- Focus on a proper Diet: Make sure the foods you consume are warm as cold foods can create imbalances in the body. Eating warm foods allows for proper excretion of bodily wastes. Also include natural foods such as vegetables and fruits in your diet.
- Avoid junk food: It is advised to avoid junk food at all costs; eating processed foods leads to toxin accumulation in the body that result in various complications. Thus, try and eat whole foods such as rice, nuts and legumes.
- Oil massage: Oiling your body with sesame oil helps in preventing dryness of the body and also enhances blood circulation. It also improves the health of the skin; making it young, supple and fresh.
- Exercise regularly: Exercise on a regular basis to keep your muscles and joints healthy. Postures such as the plank and the bridge help in strengthening various muscles of the lower back. The 'Cat cow' is another position that helps in relaxing the nerves of the back.
- Pranayama: Alternate nostril breathing techniques help in reducing aches in the body. It also revitalizes and increases energy levels in the body. Try and get into the habit of breathing from deep within the stomach in order to avail of the benefits of pranayama.
I feel pain in my back as soon as I sit with my back straight. This problem is haunting me continuously from a week or so. What should I do?
I got right side inflammatory sacroiliitis. Can I do weight lifting? I do not experience any pain after excessive walking or weight lifting (I do it at home). But I want some professional trainer. Plus I got HLA-B27 ve but doctors say that I do not yet have spondylitis spondylitis after reading my blood tests, MRI and X-Rays.
My left hand is paining since last week whenever I work with it. It is unable to pick things. Suggest something please.
I have a problem in my leg on the summer time I feel uneasy and some pain occur in that can you please help me in this.
I am 25 years old. I am suffering from arthritis last from 2 yrs. To get relief from stiffness early in the morning what precautions necessary which I could follow?
Hi, im 27 years Male, When ever I get up in morning I feel severe pain in my toes and ankle. I have been facing problem since 3 weeks. I have not taken any medications as I feel like its no need for such situation. please help me. Thanks in Adv.
I have sprain in my ankle from past two weeks. I play football usually. Now it hurts. What should I do?
I am 17 years old After masturbation I have pain in my all joints and I become lazy I don't want to do any work and when I take breadth inside, some type of vibrate is being held inside my stomach and my skin become rough.
When I walk all good, when I start fast walking or running within few minutes it start paining in calfs (Cramps). Please let me know Does it go in couple of days if I continue or Is there anything serious. Anyways it doesn't pain at all if don't fast walk or run (only when I fast fast walk)
Helo sir, sir I got headache every day if I work more than two hour, sir I forget many work due to this, how can I get my health back.
I am suffering from a knee ligament injury. My left knee ligament is torn. I have swelling in knee from more thn ten days. Can you suggest what should be done.
I am 60 years I am getting severe back pain accompanied by severe pain in the limbs No fever No other symptom appetite normal what can be the reason.
Always make sure that you use the therapeutic hot agents when the injury is in the chronic stage. They can also be used prior to physiotherapy or exercise to decrease muscle tension and increase flexibility.