Lybrate.com has an excellent community of ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sailesh Dutt
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Sailesh DuttYour feedback matters!
The food we eat needs to be digested properly. Digestion ki is prakriya ke dauraan hamare pet mein ek acid banta hai. But most of the times the quantity of this acid produced is more than it is required. This may cause khatte dakaar, which may lead to a burning sensation in the throat and chest, gas and fatigue.
Gale mein jalan ke aur bhi reasons ho sakte hain. Khaane se allergy, bacterial and viral infections and inflammation of the oesophagus kuch aise he reasons hain. Many a times, pain in throat is due to viral infections such as the common cold or flu which is accompanied by running nose, khaansi aur bukhar.
To deal with mild burning sensation in the throat, it is important to introduce a few lifestyle-related changes. Bazaar mein bhi medications uplabhd hain jo gale ki jalan se rahat dilati hain. This article explains some remedies to bring relief in case of gale ki jalan.
Self Help: Weight loss stomach par pressure kam karta hai and it also eases acid reflux. This, in turn, helps reduce burning sensation in throat. Lemon juice aur apple cider vinegar ko paani ke saath lene se bhi gale ko araam milta hain.
As a best practice, gale ki jalan se raahat paane ke liye aap choti meals frequently lein. Reduce alcohol, quit smoking, zyada masaledaar khane ko avoid karein aur khoob paani piyein.
- Baking soda: Adhe teaspoon baking soda ko ek glass paani mein mix karke peene se gale mein jalan kam hoti hai. Yeh humare stomach ke acid ko neutralize karta hai.
- Aloe vera: Khaana khaane se pehle ek cup of aloe vera juice peene se gale aur seene ki jalan se bacha jaa sakta hain. Yeh ek laxative ki tarah kaam karta hain and also brings relief in case of constipation.
- Throat sprays and lozenges: Chloraseptic spray has antibiotic and numbing properties. Yeh gale ke dard ko bhi kam karte hain aur infection ko bhi thik kar dete hain. Lozenges bazaar mein asaani se mil jaati hain and it helps soothe an irritated throat.
- Ayurvedic treatment: Raw amla gale ko araam deta hai aur acidity se rahat deta hai. Tulsi ke patte roz subah khaali pet khane se gas nai banti hai aur gale ki jalan mein araam milta hain. Gur is also an effective cure for the condition as it soothes the throat. Dhoodh mein haldi mila kar lena cures any type of throat infection and reduces pain.
I am having a strange feeling of cold and minty sensations in the back of my throat since a week. It started a day after taking alcohol and a heavy dinner a week back. When I woke up in the morning I felt a minty cold sensation in the back of my throat leading towards my stomach. Its been a week now and its still there as it is. I felt the same sensation a year before but it went away automatically. But this time its persistent and irritating. Sir I am suffering with acid reflux from a long time. It comes by and goes off so many times in a year. I felt the same cold sensation 15 days back but it went away after taking omeprazole for 3-4 days. I have been advised an ENT to take pantoprazole, domperidone combination, Sucralfate suspension and levocetirizine and montekulast tablets after diagnosing oesophageal inflammation. No improvement so far, kindly advise are these medications appropriate or do I need a different prescription. I am an active cyclist and cycle for 32 km alternate day and visit Gym 4 days a week.
Hello, I am 42 years old, I have sinus infection every day, I get running noise every day when I wake up and sometime I get continuous sneezing or running nose or nose block, if I sleep for long time the condition is worse, with all symptoms I get headache for whole day. Even I sleeping in the day time also the same conditions persist. I tries all the treatments like, country treatment, homeopathy, allopathy, no remarkable change, how to get rid of this problems in every day infections.
Sir/Madam my nose was length and wide is as it was swollen from an injury the pain is over from 1 month ago but 3 moth is going to over but there is no change in the shape of the nose after the swollen nose so can you give me some medication for this.
Sir, I am suffering with sneezes in the morning times. Please suggest what precautions I have to take?
Dir, If I get cold then definitely I will get severe throat pain. Whats the reason, how can it be cured.
What is Sinusitis?
For those of you who do not know what Sinusitis is, it is the inflammation or swelling of the sinus tissues which are hollow spaces in between the bones around the nose. The sinuses are healthy when there is constant flow in the air but when the portion gets blocked it fills with bacteria and viruses. This causes mucus and other unhealthy elements to remain blocked inside the nose.
The symptoms of sinusitis are common and not critical or dangerous in nature. Over 40 million people get affected by this common disease every year.
- Swelling or inflammation inside the nose because of a mild fever or common cold can cause the sinuses to get blocked and result to sinusitis.
- If the drainage ducts inside, the nose gets blocked the health passage of air gets halted or disrupted.
- A runny nose with a constant flow of water and the nose might also get blocked by pus inside.
- Structural problems inside the nose which may lead to the narrowing of the nasal tract through which the air passes and comes back.
- Deficiency in the immune system can lead to such a problem.
- Allergies are also a common contributor to the cause of sinusitis because the nasal chamber gets blocked in the result.
Treating a condition of sinusitis is very common. Let us have a look :
- The first thing which a doctor will prescribe you is an antibiotic doze of 7-8 days, which will help you to fight the blocked bacterias and viruses.
- Warm compresses will help the nasal cavity to remain warm and wet, keeping it clean from pus and germs. Thus clearing the way for healthy inhaling of air.
- Saline nose drops are also used to clear out the blockage in the nose and fight the germs building inside the sinuses.
- Sometimes surgeries are also performed when no other medications work properly. It helps to widen the natural pathway which helps in draining between the sinuses and nose, resulting in the congested mucus to come out and again start a fresh process of taking air in.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!