Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. SailenYour feedback matters!
How many injection injects during hair transplant and how much hair grafts are needed to cover baldness.
I am 27 year old male. I have tendency to get cold and cough easily. The main problem is when I am sleeping at night a whizzing sound come from my chest. Whats the solution?
Im 30years female, suffering from face pigmentation since 5yrs. Used many types of creams but no results. Also suffering from hairfall.
I want to strong body by using healthy topic like andura mass, weight gainer please suggest me best one and result is fast but no side effect.
Hi.I got my periods about 10 days before but only lasted for 2 days. Still I feel that I am pregnant. Is it possible?
(1) Is the pre-dinner dose of Insulin to be injected always half of the pre-breakfast dose?(2) Insulin can be injected in any convenient and accessible location of the body?
Last year I had chicken pox, from then I have noticed that some scars on my face. I have tried many local scar removal cream for that but it didn't work out. How can I get rid of my face without scars?
My sister faces the astmaa in after 4 years. And take medicine properly. BT she not feel good. please suggest that. She feel better.
I am suffering from tooth ache due to space in between 2 molars. However, when I visited the dentist he said no to fill in the space stating that the space is too small and no filling will stay and as there is not any cavity there so the filling is not required. Please suggest some solution to it.
Doctor my name is ajmal. I am so lean and short. Pls what is the easiest way for make my self tall and fited at least medium body. Thankyo.
Hello sir I am 25 year old men I am suffering from fever from last 6 month I have gone through all the test like spgt, urine,widal, CBC,B.UREA,S.CREATININE, HB s AG, VDRL but report is normal for all the test. So please tell me what is problem with me.
Dear Sir/Mam. I have applied for indian army this year. I want some tips for a healthy & muscular body & How can I increase my height. Thank You.
I feel that I'm suffering from hair fall, dry scalp and hair thinning. Is there any natural remedies that I can follow to reduce my hair fall and other symptoms.
I am having pain in my foot/heals, also pain in knees while stepping staircases, swelling on foot. Also the frequency for urination has been increased . Pls Suggest why should I do.
Do you need vitamin supplements? Here's how to find out
Taking vitamin and mineral supplements is increasingly becoming common these days. People generally opt for these supplements to ensure good health as their diets are usually lacking in vitamins due to the pursuit of a hectic lifestyle.
But before you begin consuming vitamin supplements, it's necessary for you to know whether your body actually needs them. According to nutritionists, you should plan your diet appropriately to fulfil your nutritional needs and not depend on vitamin supplements to do so. If your diet includes foods like fruits, green vegetables, whole grains, low-fat dairy products, legumes, fish and lean meat, you won't need vitamin supplements.
So, when exactly do you need vitamin supplements?
You might need vitamin supplements in the following cases:
- If you are above the age of 50, you can take vitamin b-12 supplement. Additionally, you may consider eating food items fortified with vitamin b-12, like fortified cereals.
- If your diet does not meet the normal requirement of 1, 600 calories a day, you should consider dietary supplements. Moreover, the diet of people who do not consume red meat usually lacks in zinc and iron, which can be supported by vitamin supplements.
- If you are a woman whose menstrual cycle is associated with heavy bleeding, you might need vitamin supplements.
- If you suffer from a disorder that has a negative impact on the nutrient absorption process of your body, you need to take vitamin supplements. These conditions include chronic diarrhoea, food intolerance, food allergies or any disease related to the liver, pancreas, intestines and gall bladder.
- If your body has difficulty in absorbing and digesting nutrients because of a surgery of the digestive tract.
- If you are a woman who is planning to have a child. Women who want to get pregnant should consume 400 mg folic acid, which can be obtained from dietary supplements or fortified foods.
- If you are pregnant, you should include a prenatal vitamin in your daily diet. This vitamin should contain iron. You may also fulfil this iron requirement by consuming a separate iron supplement. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.