Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. SailenYour feedback matters!
I am a 50 yrs, male. The problem I face is everyday my stools are not getting cleared though I have been consuming at least 5 ltrs. Water every day. This may also be informed that earlier I had been consuming 18-20 ltrs. Of water every day; thereafter, I had to got admitted in the hospital for some disorder; thereafter, the doctors advised me to reduce drinking of water and now, it has come to 4-5 ltrs. Per day. Please advise for regular clearance of stools.
My hair is falling so quickly please make me sure with a way by following that one my hair falling will be just stopped.
I have red patches on back of my tongue and it is about 15 day and is not fading. please tell me what to do. Is it dangerous or sign of oral cancer.
I am 16 year old I am thin I eat every thing for being fit but I am still thin so help me to become fit at my age.
I have back Pain for 2 yrs. Now its too much pain (very high) Right side near to hip pain is too high.
STDs or diseases that spread due to the exchange of bodily fluids and most of them are treatable in nature, but one should get them treated as soon as poosible and should not ignore them as them can turn fatal as well. And, yes STDs can also spread without having sex. Some of the most common way of getting STDs without penetrative intercourse is mentioned below.
The most common way of contracting Sexually transmitted disease without sexual intercourse is:
1. Pucker up: Kissing can also cause STDs. Infections can be transmitted through the saliva if you swap your spit. Diseases like Mononucleosis and STD’s like herpes can be transmitted through kissing. This can cause cold sores and infections in the mouth.
2. Oral sex: If a person has an STD, he or she can easily transmit the disease to their partner by having oral sex. During oral sex, fluids from the genitals can flow to the mouth and vice versa. For example STDs caused by herpes simplex virus 2 can be easily transferred by oral sex. Chlamydia can also be transferred by oral sex. This can cause infections and immense discomfort in your throat. STDs can be prevented by wearing a condom or using a dental dam during oral sex.
3. Contaminated foods: You can also develop STD like Hepatitis A from food which is contaminated. If a person infected with an STD prepares your meal without washing his or her hand after using the restroom, it can easily contaminate your meal thus, transmitting the disease.
4. Touching bases: Skin to skin contact or indirect contact with a person who already has an STD can make you prone to contracting STDs. It can be caused by using an unwashed sex toy with an infected person and also with hand to genital contact.
5. Tanning salons: STDs can be easily spread from person to person by means of a tanning bed. If the surface of the tanning bed is contaminated by someone who has STDs, the risk of developing an STD increases for the next person who ends up using the same bed.
6. Razors and syringes: Sharing a razor or anything which pierces or cuts the skin is an easy and common cause behind contracting an STD. If the razor cuts the skin of an infected person and is contaminated with blood, the next person using that razor can develop STD due to blood contact. The same may be said of a syringe where users share them. Many people, especially drug users shared common syringes which resulted in large scale transmission of HIV. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
Hello Doctor. I am 16 y/o and I am just 5" 3 how can I increase my height upto 5" 11. My father is 5" 10, and My Mother is 5" 2. Thank you.
I am 53 years old man and still have pimples. I also have pimple marks and pores. My hair fall has also increased considerably since last one year.
I am not satisfied with your answer that 1.2 drop urine can't stopped I think it's major sexual problem.
Have cough cold since two weeks with taking antibiotics and anti tussive syrup but not relief yet. What can I do now.
I am overweight around 108 kg, height 5' 10" go to gym early morning and spend almost 1.5 hours there. What should I have before going to gym? Should I go empty stomach and have breakfast after wards. And should I consume whey protein after my workout session. Please guide.
I am a diabetic patient my age is 29 yrs male, I came to know that I am suffering with diabetic, If I will have sex with my wife any problem, or she also will get this disease. Please tell me.
I am a 48 year old man and from the last 3 weeks I have a nagging pain on my wrist. Do you think its Carpel Tunnel?
My sister's son aged 13 years has turned very dark. He plays alot. Hence tan has also become. How to remove the tan and lighten the skin colour?
Sir my mother is 47 years of age. Her weight is 68kg. Her height is 152 centimetres. Please suggest a diet chart for her for weight loss.
I am suffering from dry cough since last two weeks, an also from headache an treat paining so what to do.
What Causes Meniere’s Disease?
Meniere's Disease is a disorder that basically affects the sense of balance and hearing of the patient. This condition takes place in the inner ear and it may cause problems like vertigo, where patients experience a spinning sensation and a ringing sound as well. This is a chronic disorder, which requires a number of lifestyle changes so that it can be managed and treated without becoming a debilitating problem.
Read on to know more about the symptoms and causes of the condition.
Symptoms: The various signs and symptoms of this disease include a feeling of fullness in the ear, which has been affected by the condition. Also, most patients have a spinning sensation and a ringing sound in the affected ear. Nausea and vomiting may also be caused by this condition, along with sweating and loss of balance. It is also normal to feel uncoordinated when you are suffering from this condition.
Secondary Symptoms: This condition may also cause many other complications, which are known as secondary symptoms. These include anxiety, depression and stress. This usually happens due to the problems in the ear and even the problem of vertigo. This may cause problems for people who climb heights or ladders for their work or even for other recreational causes. The constant sense of dizziness and spinning may cause a person to become anxious and undertake stress when it comes to carrying out various kinds of functions in day to day living.
Causes: There are various causes of this condition, even though many medical reports suggest that the exact cause has not really been understood so far. As any doctor will tell you, the in the inner ear there is a labyrinth which contains fluids. When there is a problem with the composition and level of these fluids, the patient may develop Meniere’s Disease. This condition specifically affects the inner part of the ear. This part is made up of passages and a cavity as well as soft membrane like structures with hair like sensors. These sensors respond to the fluid’s movement within the ear. When this fluid does not have the appropriate levels, it can lead to many complications like Meniere’s Disease, which affect the nerve impulse that these sensors catch and transmit to the brain.
Stages: This disease progresses over a set of three stages. In the very first stage, the patient will experience much dizziness and nausea, before that progresses to the second stage. In this stage, the patient will have moderate to severe vertigo. This is also known as the middle stage. Finally, this may culminate into the third or late stage, which leads to more frequent episodes of vertigo. The hearing of the patient and the ringing sound in the ears will also get worse in this stage.