Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sail SinghYour feedback matters!
Around two month before I got married and trying to continue intercourse. My wife always feels pain so not possible to continue until satisfaction. Generally first trip I ejaculate unfortunately but second trip not ejaculating early but my wife feel so pain and I am not able to enter full of my penis just one inch. And my sperm is also now a days coming so thin like water generally I am doing four time masturbating in a day cause first trip ejaculating very early second third time wife feels so pain so I have to do I don't want give pain to her. Just advised me where I am doing mistake. Me and my wife baby soon but this kind of problem feeling so bad now a days I don't have job also.
Our immune system does a great job of keeping us healthy and preventing infections. However, we need to support it with the right foods so it works better and in turn helps us in the process.
Garlic – This grandmother’s ally has immense infection fighting ability. Being a natural detoxicant, unlike with antibiotics there are no side effects. It protects our body against bacterial and viral infections. The three powerful compounds (allicin, ajoene and thiosulfinates) contained in it helps the body prevent and fight infections.
Ginger – Spicing up your meals with ginger is a great way for boosting your immune system naturally. It helps to cleanse the lymphatic system and prevent the accumulation of toxins in our body organs. The quickest way to incorporate ginger in your diet is to add finely chopped ginger to boiled water, let it steep for 2-3 minutes. Strain out ginger and sip good health. Sprinkle dried ginger into any salad dressing or add finely chopped pieces to soups.
Turmeric – Curcumin, the active ingredient present in turmeric, is anti-viral and anti-fungal. Whenever you use turmeric, add black pepper also to the recipe. This will increase your body’s absorption of turmeric significantly.
Basil (Tulsi) – It contains a wide range of essential oils rich in phenolic compounds that gives it the immune boosting properties. It stimulates liver cells to increase the appetite. Also, gives relief from cirrhosis and other infections of the liver.
Oregano (dried ajwain) – Doesn’t that pizza or garlic bread always taste better when this Italian herb is sprinkled over them? At least, I love it that way! Rosmarinic acid, which is a strong antioxidant found in oregano supports immune system health. It also has compounds that inhibits inflammation. Studies have shown it to be beneficial for conditions including osteoporosis and arteriosclerosis. You can garnish your omelettes with oregano. Oregano also goes great with sautéed mushrooms and onions too.
Barley – Loaded with beta-glucan which is a special fiber compound that has powerful antioxidant properties, you must consume this regularly. Barley water is known to be good for kidneys and also to treat arthritis and rheumatic diseases. It speeds wound healing and is thought to make antibiotics more effective. It reduces swelling in the body and helps cure Urinary tract infection.Boil barley until soft, strain the extract; add lemon or orange flavor and little bit of sugar if needed. You can refrigerate it and drink a glass daily.
Rebuild your immune system by adding these natural superfoods daily in rotation. Adding these disease-fighting punch is the secret to a healthy family.
I am 23. I had unprotected sex on 16th april. I had ipill on 19th april. I got periods on 24th april, maybe that was because of ipill. The next time I had periods was on 8th june. This time (on 8th june), the blood flow on the first day was ok (like I had to change my pad only once in a day, for the first two days). Then the next 3 days i. E. The 10th, 11th and 12th the flow was less. Also I did home pregnancy test 3-4 times and each time the result was negative. After that, I got periods on 23rd june bt that was just spotting. Do you think it is pregnancy? please reply.
We had a sex on 11th of November and had unwanted 72 on 12th. Her period date is on 28th of November. But this time she had before on 22nd. And its irregular flow and the blood color is blackish. She is having nausea too.
I am 26 years old female married for 1 year 5 months. I have put on a lot of weight and also have a problem of irregular periods. My periods do not start even after 2-3 months. I am very worried about the same. I am planning to have a baby and wanted your advice on the same. I have PCOS also. Will ovebless tablet help me to overcome my weight problems and my irregular periods?
I'm a 30-year-old female. I have irregular menses problem, I attained menopause at the age 11 ever since I have this problem. I consulted with gynecologist and they usually place me on pills for two months it will be regular then it will be irregular again. Two months back I consulted ayurvedic doctor he put me on some pills as I didnt got my periods for 4 months. After those pills I got periods but not stopped till now. I consulted the doctor again he gave some other pills but no use. My periods are thck-jelly not heavy but light. Please help.
I have problem of pcod from last 2 years and I trying to conceive what can I do my Dr. give me some medicine.
I am in my 12 week of pregnancy and my doctor gave me hcg injection biweekly and progesterone injection weekly. I have read that during 12 week the baby is about the size of lemon and we can feel it when we touch our lower abdomen but I cannot feel any thing .can it be possible that the baby is not growing. I am very concerned pls help.
Me and my boyfriend were having a moment and he was over me and we were wearing our undergarments. He didn't ejaculate at all but I am worried that his pre ejaculate might have touched my wet panty. I am very anxious and stressed and my period is due anytime now. I am very scared and don't know what to do. Could I be pregnant? He didn't ejaculate and we both had our undergarments on. Just that I am scared if his pre ejaculate touched my wet panty. I am a hypochondriac please help me. I am very worried.
Is 72 unwanted pills are safe to take. If we r having any doubt? Is any side effect is there or not. please tell. Very clearly.
Plz help me out. I have pcos and hormonal imbalance like prolactin level is too high 80. I had my periods on june 1st not regular flow less amount only like spotting for 6 days. I was used krimson 35. I had problem like gastric and tiredness. Doctor asking me to stop the tablet for one month. As she said I stopped. I did not use any tablet now. Today is 13th day after my periods. Now for me bleeding like periods. Is this ovulation bleeding or my periods? please help also having stomach pain.
Actually my wife is 7 month pregnant it's our 1 st baby and my wife's age is 25 We don't want a second baby so what are the remedy available for us to prevent second pregnancy totally Matlab condom chod ke aur kya kya rate hai jisse hum second pregnancy ko avoid kar sakti hai I've heard about one injection which prevent pregnancy for 5 years is it really and also pls suggest me safe and long lasting (jada din tak change wala/ permanent) solution And also is limestone is good for baby if it consume with pomegranate juice by mother Pls help me thanks.
The Art of Procrastination
Hi, I’m Dr. Neha, and today we are going to talk about the art of procrastination.
How often do we think to ourselves, you know, I’ll just do this tomorrow? I’ll wash the dishes later, I don’t feel like going to the gym, honey! I’m not going to do this right now. How many of us are believers in the same? Why do today what you can put off till tomorrow? And then when the deadline is near we groan and mourn and think how unfair it is that we have to do this, and we feel anxious and we feel sad, and end up doing a half-hearted job, and then we wonder why we never get the results we expected. This is procrastination – the act of postponing, avoiding or delaying something that needs to be done.
Maybe you are thinking it’s too hard, I’ll never get this done, it’s not going to be perfect so why bother? I don’t like doing this. I’m going to fail if I do it. Or maybe you’re a thrill seeker, and you think you work best under a deadline-induced panic. Any of these thoughts ring a bell? And how do they make you feel? Happy? Excited? I think it’s more like sad and anxious. And I’m sure they don’t actually motivate you to get these tasks done. So what do you do?
So here is an action plan. Write down one thing that you’re currently procrastinating. Write it down right now, while you’re watching the video. I think it will help. Write down the reasons why you cannot complete the task today. Written? Okay, so for example, I can’t go to the gym today because the time I usually go at has already passed, and it will be too crowded. Look at the reason. Is it a excuse, or is it a valid reason? You can of course go to the gym, of course it will be crowded and uncomfortable, but you can do it. So if it is an excuse, write down the excuse next to it. How many excuses do you have on that list? So what do you want to do now? I think you’ll find that if you actually do something, it’s not so bad at all. Practice this trick the next time you find yourself procrastinating, and with time, you will learn to get things done. And that’s the real art.
If you’d like to take an appointment with me, just visit Lybrate.com. Thank you.
While making love is much more than getting a climax, it is one of the most pleasurable moments a man or a woman can feel. However, for many women, climaxing or achieving orgasms isn’t as easy as for men. In fact a significant number of women haven’t been able to achieve orgasm even once due to a variety of factors. Even women who want to orgasm face difficulty in achieving orgasms on a regular basis.
Here are some tips to help if you are one of these women.
- Attentiveness towards one’s own body: Women are often raised to be very conscious about their bodies and sexuality in general. This affects their view of sexuality even when they are in a committed loving relationship. Hence, many women are unable to communicate with their partners openly about their needs. It is important that you indulge in masturbation or some forms of self pleasure to understand what your body responds to and then be able to communicate it to your partner.
- Foreplay is king: This is a major part often missed by the partners of women who are unable to orgasm. Foreplay helps the woman get aroused; longer the foreplay, longer the arousal. A longer arousal will help you in being lubricated better, which will decrease painful sensations and will help achieve orgasms. It is also important that you talk to your partner and ensure that you have enough foreplay.
- Stimulation of the clitoris: While there is debate within the medical circles about the efficacy of various types of orgasms such as vaginal or pelvic orgasms; most women do feel clitoral orgasms as it is one of the most easily stimulated areas with thousands of nerve endings. Thus, you should ask your partner to rub, touch, or lick your clitoral region as this is one area where achieving orgasms would be easier than other parts of the genitals as well as a whole body orgasm.
- Variety is the essence of love making: Women tend to be able to orgasm with a variety of activities rather than one type of sexual act. It is thus, important for you to tell your partner the various things that you may be interested in trying out. If you can try out multiple positions and techniques, it will increase your chances of being able to orgasm.
- Take the help of toys and lube: Lubrication in the form of commercially available lubes as well as sex toys can help you achieve orgasm much quicker and it would be a good idea to include them in while making love. You can also go solo with these sex toys to achieve orgasm during masturbation as this would help in achieving orgasms even during sex with a partner.
Having a surgery, big or small, will subject your body to a certain degree of pain. Post-operative care, hence, is of paramount importance. You'll have a surgical wound where the surgeon has made an incision. To ensure that it heals quickly and to reduce the risk of an infection, it is important that you care for your wound area and keep a regular check for unusual signs and symptoms.
Let us take a step back to understand the normal process of how a wound heals. At first, there will be inflammation during the first week when blood flow to your wound increases. This is a crucial care period as your wound is still fresh. The second phase is proliferation where new blood vessels and tissue begin to grow around the area.
The third and final phase is maturation where new cells develop to strengthen the wound and soften the scar. Depending on the location and size of your wound, your surgeon may have used stitches (medically called sutures), metal clips or staples, adhesive dressing, tape or glue. Stitches, clips and staples are usually removed between three and fourteen days after your treatment. Here is how you can care for your surgical incision:
- Change your dressing regularly: Most patients are called to the hospital at regular intervals during the first week for change of dressing two or three times. The nurse or doctor ensures a sterile environment during the process. If you find your dressing falling of late night and you can't go to the hospital, you can wash your hands thoroughly and open a new sterile dressing package and apply to your wound. At all times, touch only the edges of your old / new dressing.
- General care for your incision site: Keep the incision site as clean and dry as possible. Keep it covered with plastic during a shower if it is on your hands or legs or take a sponge bath until you get a green signal from your doctor. Protect the incision from sunlight. Some incisions may get itchy as they heal. This is quite common, but it is important not to scratch your incision during this period.
- Eating and drinking properly to heal quickly: Vitamin C and Proteins are important as they aid in healing of wounds. Eat a healthy and balanced diet, which includes a variety of lean meat, fish, eggs, dairy products, fruit and vegetables. Make sure that you drink enough water because if you're dehydrated, your wound may take longer to heal.
- Look for signs of infection: The common signs of an infection are redness, swelling, unusual drainage, warmth around the incision site increased pain or tenderness at the incision, incision opens up or a fever of more than 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit.