Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Sahil KapoorYour feedback matters!
I am a 25yr old male, my problem is itching, last 2month I suffer this problem, pls sugest quck relif solution.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
I masturbate daily at night before sleeping. Its been a habit. I didn't get morning erection. Is this normal.
I'm 21 years and since many days I'm suffering from irritation in my outer region of the vagina. The irritation subsides on its own and then again starts after some days. Controlling to pee has become impossible when I'm out. And when my garments get wet with water or anything then the urge to itch or wash the region exceeds. Please help.
I am 22 years old female. I have very dry scalp. I use patanjali oil and shampoo. I wash my hair once in a week. My scalp is soo dry that skin peels out and starts itching. How can I hydrate my scalp ?
I am 39 years I suffering knee problem last two years. My uric acid report is 6.8 so please give me suggestion.
My friend has a black dots on his whole body & he is very tense about his health. He has a doubt of aids. Doctors can you please answer me. It's aids or something else. He has black and red dots. Pls reply.
Sir, I am suffering from fever since 3 days please tell me which medicine I will take? Please doctor reply me.
I have gas's problem and assiduity problem from few day so I want to relief permanently what should I do?
What is cardiovascular disease (CVD)? Why should I change my lifestyle after a heart attack? What is an NHS Health Check?
I caught my 17 year old son masturbating After I caught him he told me he was sorry but he had been doing it for a year and a half now and that to every day. Me and my wife are really worried that if he might not have baby (sperm problem) please help.
I am 25 years old male. Sometimes I feel pain in my half brain suddenly for 3-4 seconds. But its unbearable. Then I feel relaxed Fter that period of time. please advice me the best.
Hello, I am facing night fall or wet dream problem since last 5 years. Someone suggest me to take NF cure or shilajeet. How I can stop this problem.
I'm 19, femaleI've experienced anal bleeding twice in the last 1 and a half month, from yesterday there is itching and slight pain in the anus. I do get lower back pain frequently when I do some work. I also experience frequent sudden stomach aches for 2-3 months and also mostly I suffer from persistent constipation no matter if I eat much or not from 2-3 months and sometimes diarrhea.
Gonorrhea is a bacterial disease that is transmitted through intimate contact. If not treated on time, gonorrhea can become serious. Every year millions of people get affected with this disease across the globe.The area of infection predominantly involves the anus, vagina, penis and urethra.
Symptoms of gonorrhea
Gonorrhea often shows no symptoms. It is found that only two out of ten women show signs of gonorrhea and one out of ten men show signs of gonorrhea. This disease can take as long as 14 days to show any signs of its existence. Some common signs in women include menstrual irregularities, throwing up, abdominal pain, painful intercourse, swelling of the vulva, frequent urination and yellowish vaginal discharge. Some common signs among men include burning sensation while urinatingand discharge of pus during urination. Some common symptoms include itching of the anus, throat selling, oral infection and painful bowel movements.
- Complications in pregnancy: Apart from premature labour and stillbirth, gonorrhea can get passed on to the fetus as well. Some other symptoms include eye infection and joint and blood infection. If the fetus gets an eye infection, antibiotics drop is prescribed by the Doctor.
- Infertility: If gonorrhea is not treated for a long time, it can lead to infertility. Women might find infections in regions such as the uterus, fallopian tube and ovaries. Men might find infection in their testicles, urethra, etc. It can lead to a condition known as the epididymitis. If this condition is not treated, men can become permanently infertile.
- Arthritis: Arthritis can lead to a condition known as the disseminated gonococcal infection (DGI). This is a condition, which leads to arthritis or soring of skin. Women are more prone to developing this condition than men. Some common symptoms include fever, joint pain and fever. If DGI is not treated on time, it can lead to permanent damage of joints.
How is gonorrhea treated?
Gonorrhea is easily treatable and medication involves antibiotics along with other drugs. In case a pregnant woman gets diagnosed with gonorrhea, antibiotics are not prescribed. It is strictly advised not to involve in any sexual activities while the treatment is underway. Some of the common precautions that should be taken while undergoing treatment involves the following:
- Taking the medication on time. At times, symptoms go away, but completing the full medication course as prescribed by the doctor is required in order to completely get rid of the bacteria.
- Gonorrhea medicines should not be shared with anyone
- Consulting the doctor every three months to ensure that the disease is fully cured
- To make sure that your partner gets treated along with you in order to mitigate the risk of recurrence. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.