Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Male/24. Had a million morgan surgery for grade 2-3 hemorrhoids 1.7 years back. Developed a skin tag as a side effect out of that. Can this skin tag become a pile? I sometimes feel problem in sitting due to this. I also get too much bloating even with healthiest food now. Is that also a aide effect?
I have been suffering from mild pain in right inguinal region. I consulted 2 doctors. They thoroughly examined me and assured me that it was not hernia. But still I have discomfort. I guess there is some nerve entrapment/compression. What is the treatment of such nerve entrapment? I want to know the name of medicines/treatments from allopathic, homeopathic, ayurvedic.
Sir Mujhe khana khane ke baad hajam nahi hota he constipation ki problemi bahut rahti hain please help ..
I have cold fever from Monday night and taking medicine but not getting any improvement. So should I do? Please help me.
I am 48 year male, 6 feet tall, 75 kg weight with prortionate build. I am working as hr executive and have a sitting job. For the last one year, I am feeling pricking pain in my right heel. Doctors say there is no medicine for that and it will go away in a couple of years. The pain is acute during mornings and it aggravates when I stand for 3 hours at a stretch. I am using soft cushioning in my shoes. Not using any pain-killers regularly but when my work demands longer standing job, I take a diclofenac or two. Please advise me what to do?
I am a chronic patient of stomach disorder eg constipation for several years. Go for regular morning /evening walk. Do light exercise. Taking medication for prostate&preventive heart disease. I am 68 now. Pl advise.
In today's hectic and stressfull time most of the men are marred by a number of health problems which end up affecting their relationship with their partner at the personal level and one such problem is premature ejaculation. Premature ejaculation is a condition wherein a man ejaculates too quickly with very little sexual stimulation. This also shortens sexual pleasure. It is especially embarrassing and unfulfilling during a sexual intercourse with a partner but can be equally frustrating when masturbating.
There are a few self-help methods which you can implement to remedy this problem
- Masturbate to orgasm before a sexual encounter: This is a common technique used by many men who have developed premature ejaculation due to hurried masturbation techniques. If you come to orgasm too quickly when you are with a partner resulting in premature ejaculation, it is a good idea to masturbate at least an hour or so before the sexual act. This way you would delay the ejaculation when you are having sex as you won’t feel overtly aroused and would help in delaying the ejaculation the second time.
- Special Medications: There are medications that can be prescribed once you have been evaluated by your doctor. However, the medications are only prescribed in special cases and should be taken with absolute adherence to the prescription.
- Stop and Squeeze Technique: This is a technique which would require some practice over a period of time. In this method, you would be required to practice stopping right before you ejaculate while masturbating. Grab the area right between the shaft and the glands when you are about to ejaculate. This will stop you from ejaculating and help you to extend the time of sexual arousal without climaxing. However, this should be practiced over time until you achieve enough control where you can have extended periods of sexual arousal and activity before achieving orgasm.
- Kegel Exercises: These set of exercises are meant to strengthen the muscle in your pelvic and groin area, giving you better control that lengthens periods of sexual arousal before you climax. In particular, it strengthens the ‘pubococcygeus’ muscle which contracts during an orgasm. This is the muscle which you would clench during urination to stop the flow. You should try contracting and relaxing this muscle through ‘kegel’ exercises while going through your daily chores or work to build up strength and thus have better control.
- Using thicker condoms during sex: If your penis is hypersensitive and you tend to ejaculate too quickly after entering your partner, you should consider using thicker condoms to ensure less sensitivity. This can work in less severe forms of premature ejaculation, wherein anxiety due to a new partner or hypersensitivity are the primary causes.