Find numerous Nephrologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Nephrologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. We will help you find the best Nephrologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sahil Bagai
Submit a review for Dr. Sahil BagaiYour feedback matters!
Hello sir good morning. my friend have stones in his kidney. He is unable to walk and sit. What do do to overcome with this problem.
I am taking insulin 3 times a day My urine sugar is 2 Ketone are nil C peptide post lunch is 0.01 what all above means.
Can the creatinine levels be decreased from 2.1 to normal levels? Can diabetic patients reverse creatinine levels by lowering sugar levels?
A) Is it true that tomatoes can cause or increase a pre-existing Kidney stone? B) If a) is true then, is the tomato pulp, or tomato skin or tomato seeds cause Kidney stone? C) Should tomato be avoided if a person has a small Kidney stone?
Mere pet me bahut dard hota tha mene Dr. ko dikhaya to unhone bataya ki bache dani me sujan hai fir ek or Dr. ko dikhya to usne bataya ki meri pitt ki theli me pathari hai operation krna padega. Operation krwane ke kuch hi dino me mere fir se pet me bahut tez dard hone laga dobara Dr. ko dikhaya to sonography me aaya ki mere kidney me pathri hai us karan dard ho raha hai confirmation ke liye dusre Dr. ko dikhya or dobara sonography krwayi to usme aaya ki mere bache dani me ganth hai me ekdum presaan ho gayi kuch samajh me nahi aa raha hai me kya kru Please help.
Many theories and as many reasons are given, but in most of the cases, the cause of stone formation in the kidneys is not clear. Biochemical dysfunction seems to be the only possible explanation. Stones generally develop very slowly.
The tendency to the stone formation may be hereditary. Stones may vary in size from sand particles to large stone. Urinary stones may be present for many years and may give rise to no symptoms. When a stone obstructs the urinary passage, mild pain to severe renal colic occurs. There may be restlessness, sweating, pallor, vomiting, frequent urination, blood in urine etc during pain. Attack of pain may last few hours to few days, varying in severity time to time. In many cases, urinary infection is a common occurrence.
Homeopathic treatment plan comprises of:
- Ultrasonography at regular interval of three to four months to monitor
- The size of the stone
- Movement of the stone along the urinary passage.
- Kidney function tests should be done to evaluate the function of kidneys.
- Urine examination may be helpful to treat the accompanying urinary infections.
- Parathyroid hormone and serum calcium level should be considered if the stone formation is recurrent.
- It is a well-known fact that some stones can pass naturally. But often they may cause severe pain and at times obstruction. But with homeopathic treatment even moderate-sized stone can pass absolutely painlessly.
- Though the use of painkillers and antispasmodics can relieve the pain and spasm, in the process can actually hamper or suspend the onward and outward movement of the stone. With homeopathic treatment, body's natural reactions are stimulated that helps throw out the stone without much discomfort.
- At times, it is seen that with homeopathic treatment stones gradually dissolve into sand particles and get eliminated from the urinary system without being aware of it. This can be monitored by subsequent Ultrasonograms watching the gradual reduction in the size of the stones.
- As stone formation is just a by-product of body's biochemical dysfunction at deeper levels, only removal of the stone by natural or surgical means is not enough. Homeopathic treatment not only removes the stone, but can also modify the tendency to form stones by improving body's natural balance in general, and biochemical dysfunction in particular.
- In bilateral, multiple and recurrent stones, constitutional homeopathic treatment is far more superior than surgery or any other therapy as it has the potential to help the body, not only throw the stone out but also improve the biochemical dysfunction to check the recurrence of stone formation.
- Surgery can be helpful only when the size of the stone is very large, causing damage to the kidney by back- pressure. Even then, homeopathic treatment is of significant importance to improve the basic biochemical defects.
- Constitutional Homeopathic treatment can also help avert the complication of surgery. With constitutional homeopathic treatment, accompanying urinary infections are also relieved.
- AND, the added advantage is that with constitutional homeopathic treatment, general health also improves.
- Large number of dietary "take and avoid" is known to the masses, but their role is doubtful. With good constitutional homeopathic treatment and proper monitoring by ultrasography, dietary restrictions are not mandatory.
- Increased amounts of fluid intake are advisable.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!