Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sagarika AggarwalYour feedback matters!
Nowadays, changing lifestyle, increased stress level, and erratic dietry habits are the leading reasons for altered defecatory symptoms. Bleeding during or after defecation is one of the most common complaint. One should take it seriously, as there are hundreds of reasons behind this. Timely diagnostic intervention to rule out the causes is the foremost requirement, as it could be a simple infection, or piles and can range up to cancer as well. Be proactive than reactive.
In my ultrasonography report below remarks is dilated intra-heptic duct. What is this meaning? Can you please give me information?
Im 2 days late. I'm thinking im pregnant but I'm only 18. How long can it take for a pregnancy test to show up?
Dr. cooper t kb lagwana chahiye or iske effect or side effect kya h? Dr. agar is ki copper k wire andar toot jaye to koi problem hoti h?
I am 23 years old girl. Periods time is too much difficult for me because of stomach pain. I tried lots of medicines and yoga also but it is not working. Please suggest me what to do?
The brain is not a stagnant realm fed with a granted quota of intelligence and memory at birth. It is always in a state of flux. Exercising your brain in various ways accelerates its ability to perform better. It is in your hands to have a sharper take on situations and occurrences. Playing games that require brainstorming, solving quizzes, crosswords or playing chess makes you feel rejuvenated and tired at the same time; the reason being activated brain cells. A healthy brain will affect your life decisions positively and you probably will think rightly before you leap.
Tips to exercise those brain cells:
1. Meditate and calm your mind: Ten minutes of meditation each day can help you get over anxiety. When your mind is at peace you think out pros and cons with enhanced insight. This composure reflects in each of your actions. Meditation demands your brain to be quiet when it is accustomed to work; you therefore have greater control over it.
2. Music can improve your brain abilities: Music is the best antidote for a sloppy brain. Music excites the neurons healing a bruised memory. It gifts you with clarity of thought. Apart from listening to music one must try to play a musical instrument. Teaching yourself things puts your mind through a strict regimen of constructive activities.
3. Take out time to learn a new language: We are paralyzed the minute our brain gives up. Due to several external and internal reasons each one of us is likely to suffer from cognitive disorders on being subjected to extreme pressure or shock. Trying to learn a new language motivate your brain cells to have a wider vocabulary, which further restricts your chances of brain damage.
4. Mental mathematics could better your intelligence: Calculators, computers and phones are ridding us of our ability to compute individual data. Computation and consolidation of data helps your mind to work faster with precision. So, you now know those lessons on mental mathematics in childhood were actually the key to a well-rounded brain.
5. Think of something novel: The more the number of neurons the merrier is your brain. Take pains to direct your mind on a novel track. Thinking beyond what is given and expected helps your brain grow new neurons. It builds up your creativity letting you discover more of your capabilities. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychiatrist.
Sir, a lump is appeared on right breast since from 8-9 month earlier it did not start paining but from last 8 days it continuously start paining. Sir what it is? Some have told that it is tumor. I am very much depressed. It is harmful now that she is not medicated herself earlier. Or it is in normal stage. please give detailed answer about it? Your suggestions are much worthy right now. please answer it as soon as possible Thank you.
Hi. Am 23 years old. I have pcod. I am taking tablets for past 6 months for pcod. We are planning for a baby. April month I conceived for 45 days. Due to improper growth we abort it. After 2 months rest. We can started a treatment. My lmp is 28/8/16. Now 15 th day. Am so worried tat this tym I should conceived. What are all things to be careful for healthy pregnancy. Because I want to be so careful this tym for healthy pregnancy. Whether I can do things as usual or bed rest is needed. Since am pcod is there any restrictions in diet plan as well as bed rest or something. Please suggest some thing which can be done in home or eat some healthy foods.
Hello Kya pregnancy me sex kar saqte hai? Aur kab tak kar saqte hai? Aur kya kya dhyan rakhna chahiye? Thanks.
I release white water which is sometimes thick and sometimes thin. What is the home made remedy to stop it. Will release of white water means that you will have pregnancy problems in the future or you cannot be pregnant in the future? Is it true that release of white water everyday can lead to no pregnancy or problem in pregnancy?
I am 20 years old girl. I had ny period from 2jan to 5 jan. Then I did sex on 10th jan. I took unwanted 72 within next 3 hours. I got unusual period type but light bleeding on 16th jan. Can you please tell me the reason. Was it my periods?
1. Maintain your diet chart like_
If you r fatty then take less calories n waste more doing exercise.
If you hv fit. Then take balanced diet.
Take more fiber food
Avoid fast food