Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sagarika Aggarwal
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sagarika AggarwalYour feedback matters!
The summer heat can be unforgiving at times, especially with the humidity levels on the increase. As you sweat more in summers, water from the body is lost rapidly which may create complications if it is not replenished. Thus foods that contain more water should be emphasized on in hot weather to keep your body hydrated and healthy.
It is also recommended to keep meals light so as not to stress the digestive system too much. The meals that you may enjoy during the scorching summer can be any or all of the following. Read on:
- Fruit salad: Combine various fruits like mangoes, apples and grapes in a salad and eat it during your snack breaks. The fruits provide your body with various macronutrients that boost your immune system and also do not put much stress on the digestive system.
- Buttermilk: Buttermilk is a drink that is made from curd and various spices like curry leaves and cumin powder are added to it. The drink provides the body with calcium and soothes and boosts the digestive system to prevent various indigestion related problems. It has also been shown to reduce blood pressure and bad cholesterol levels in the body.
- Sattu: Sattu is made from roasted gram flour and is a very good source of protein and energy for the body. Sattu contains insoluble fiber which is good for your digestive system. It also helps in cooling the body from the summer heat and fortifies the body with various vitamins to keep you healthy.
- Chickpea salads: Chickpeas mixed with sliced cucumber, onions and various spices can make a wonderful salad for the summer season. Add a tinge of lemon juice to the mix and throw in some diced cheese to make it more satiating. Chickpeas are a good source of protein and manganese which are beneficial for that are beneficial for the body.
- Stir fried vegetables : Vegetables are a good source of fiber and various vitamins which are essential for a healthy body. They do not contain much calories so you may eat them guilt free. You may also pair them with brown rice to add some complex carbohydrates to the mix.
I am 31 years old female and my periods timing in every month just 2 days is it normal? Now a days I feel very weak.
Hi, I am suffering from fungal infection in my vagina for many years now. It gets cured till the the time the medication is on. Once the medication is over it comes back. The discharge has a odour and is white in colour. Sometimes it is yellow and brown in color as well. It itches me a lot. I am worried if I will be able to conceive in future. It also pains me during sex. Please help.
Me and my boyfriend got intimate when we met last time approx 2 weeks back. We both wore clothes but after sometime we realized my jeans was wet because of him and his shorts were also fully wet. Though vaginal area was not at all wet but do I need to do pregnancy test? Are there any chances of pregnancy?
I have sex with my g/f using 2 nos condom and also sperm throw outside, but she did not get period 10 days to go, what is the problem?
Gd mrng sir, what to do for mother milk well secretion or increase i.e)any food or any tonic or syrup or other your valuable medical advice. My baby born in two weeks ago. So, please help me sir for mother healthy condition.
Hello. I and my girl friend want to do sex. She has regular cycles for every 27 days. Which days are safest for sex in order to prevent pregnancy.
I am not getting my periods since one month. My last menses date was 28th july I done pregnancy test using pregnancy toolkit like (preganews, velocity,and I can) 0n 20th august. And all the three kits indicated result negative only. But after two days I am suffering from "tonsils" fever and headache This is second time that I got "tonsils" Can you please say that all this signs indicate that I am pregnant please answer me. How can I get periods plzzz say me I am worried about this.
I got married 6 months ago. In November 1st wk I was sex with my wife nd I used condom for sex to avoid pregnancy. After sex she engulf unwanted 72 because some doubt like breaking of condom. And then her menstruation / periods was delay for 4 days. Nd finally 8th November her menstruation happened. Nd in 6th December I again sex with my wife nd use condom. But this time I think no breaking was happened. But her menstruation is stop. 9 days delay from actual time. But her menstruation is not happen. I think this is the chances of pregnancy. We are not prepare for pregnancy or baby. Bcz my wife still study. Her semester exam coming soon. please prescribe some medicine for stopping the pregnancy. Nd free from it. She 21 years old. Weight 55 kg. Height 5.2 inch. please hurry. Nd. please remember one this those medicine you prescribe are free from any vital side effects. Nd can't be harmful or difficulty for future pregnancy or baby. Plz.
Hello, Im suffering from thyroid as well as PCOS ovary problem. I have an issue with my hair. I had noticed fall problem now i noticed little baldness i mean jus starting of it. Pls suggest me something as i m only 25 yrs old. Looking for ur replay . Thank u !
I am 21 and am sexually active with my bf but with protection. I have PCOS condition hence my period is irregular. Last week I had a lot of brown discharge for 5 days followed by 2 days red blood discharge and it has been 2 days and am yet to see any discharge. Am worried I might be pregnant but took a pregnancy test yesterday it was negative. Could I be pregnant? My boyfriend always use condom, last we has sex was 2 weeks back and today again I saw light spotting what is the meaning of this?
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!
Hi Doctor, Greetings for the day. My questions are little bit bolt but must know info for any people. Please excuse me for that. I have tested for the HIV and result is -ve and my life partner too. I read from a article that if we use condoms while doing sex, Chances of women getting pregnant is nill. Then 1) please suggest whether it is safe to do sex without any protection in this case? 2) Also please suggest whether it is safe, if female insert penis in the mouth and swallow semen, In this case male have wear any protection? 3) And is that safe intake female semen? 4) Also please suggest what are the things we should avoid in order to keep away from any future infections and STD's.
Wome have more emotion
It's clear that estrogen is closely linked with women's emotional well-being. Depression and anxiety affect women in their estrogen-producing years more often than men or postmenopausal women. Estrogen is also linked to mood disruptions that occur only in women --premenstrual syndrome, premenstrual dysphoric disorder, and postpartum depression.
Exactly how estrogen affects emotion is much less straightforward. Is it too much estrogen? not enough? it turns out estrogen's emotional effects are nearly as mysterious as moods themselves.
Festivals without sweets are unheard of in India. Think of Diwali and you’re sure to conjure visions of ‘mithai’, dried fruits and ‘laddus’. These sweetmeats are rich not only in taste, but also in calories. This makes festival food a big problem for weight management. Thankfully, there are ways to have a sweet celebration without putting on excess weight.
Here are a few tips.
- Eat in moderation: It is impossible to completely avoid sweets during this festive season. However, you can keep a check on the amount you eat. Limit yourself to one or two pieces of mithai instead of gorging on them. Avoid second helping of sweets at all costs.
- Pick your sweets carefully: Not all sweets have the same calorific value. Sweets that are deep fried such as gulab jamuns have a higher calorific value than rasgullas. Similarly homemade sweets are usually much lower in fat content than store bought ones. If you are making sweets at home, try replacing the sugar with jaggery to lower the fat content. Eating dry fruits over sweets can also help minimize your calorie intake.
- Do not skip your meals: Eating heavy sweets may make you want to skip your regular meals, but this is a terrible idea. Do not miss out on your regular servings of fruits, vegetables and carbs. Do not replace your normal meals with snacks and dried fruits. If necessary, lower your portion size and have a light soup for dinner instead of your regular meal.
- Avoid sweet drinks: Since you cannot avoid eating sugar, skip drinking sugar. Avoid sweetened drinks such as colas and processed juices. Instead, pick light drinks such as buttermilk, lemonade and jaljeera. Green tea is also a good option during Diwali. If possible, avoid alcohol.
- Stay hydrated: When eating such rich and heavy food, it is important to drink plenty of water through the day. This keeps the body hydrated and helps flush toxins from the body. Drinking water also reduces the urge to snack and can help keep a control over your food intake.
- Eat mindfully: Chew your food and mithai slowly while eating. This will ensure that you thoroughly enjoy it and will keep you satiated for longer. Avoid eating on the go. Mindful eating also reduces the urge to snack excessively and hence controls your food intake.
- Exercise: Do not make Diwali an excuse to not exercise. Set aside half an hour at the beginning of the day to exercise and kick start your metabolism. Breathing exercises such as Pranayam and anulom vilom can also help clear your respiratory passages and help prevent problems sue to the pollutants in the air.
Dear sir My wife is 3 and half month pregnant. She is loosing weight due to excess vomiting. She can not even drink water a lot. What to do Thanks.
Moreover till your baby is totally dependent on breast milk, there is minimal chance to conceive again.