Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sagar TanwarYour feedback matters!
Sir i am a diabetic aged 49 years female jaw bone is weak one by one the tooth are falling difficult to have food can I keep dentures and how much it costs please advice.
I have a small injury on mouth while brushing ,I am requesting you to please share the tablet details.
I have rct of my tooth 4 year ago. But now mild pain start in that tooth. Not continuously but when I chew something. I consult doc. He said that your rct is not done properly. So he advice me re RCT. What should I do. please guide me.
My rt ear having savior pain and puss coming out , unable to sleep pain eapanded to rt side of head and teeth jaws also how can i get remedy . I have take a x ray doctor said i have hole in ear . How i can get remeady and is it curable and long run can i hear properly.
Dear sir, my age 20 years old. Mere childhood se hi mouth me chale hote rehte hai. Kabhi tongue me chale ho jaate hai or theek se kisi se baat bhi nhi ki jaati aur naa hi khana khaya jaata hai Sir, you are recommend sporolac tab for 5 days. But sir uss medicines se bhi koi fark nhi hua hai. Please provide permanent solution.
Maintaining good oral hygiene is very simple if you follow these basic tips and incorporate some healthy habits in your daily routine. A little care goes a long way in ensuring that your smile stays bright and your teeth stay strong. A healthy smile resides in a healthy body. Value your smile and follow these simple tips for your oral health.
- Going to the dentist at least twice a year is the best preventive measure that you can take to spot anything unusual going on in your mouth or jaws.
- Brushing twice daily with a fluoridated toothpaste is very important for healthy, cavity-free teeth. Don't aim to simply scrub your teeth, rather clean them gently using proper brushing technique.
- Many people don't consider Flossing to be essential for oral health but if you don't floss, you miss cleaning almost 35% of your tooth surfaces. If you're unaware of the technique, ask your dentist to demonstrate it for you.
- If you often find food particles getting stuck between your teeth, use an interdental brush or floss but Don't ever dig in using a toothpick. It leads to gum recession.
- Using a frayed, worn out toothbrush for your teeth is as good as not brushing at all. Make sure you change your toothbrush after every 3 months. Keep it at least 6ft away from the toilet area. Keep it dry as a wet toothbrush attracts bacterial growth and clean it ocasionally by washing it with warm water to get rid of the bacteria.
- The tongue plays an important role in reducing bad breath but it is often forgotten while brushing. Keep your tongue clean and scrape off all food debris using a tongue cleaner.
- Having a good diet is equally vital for your oral health as it is for your overall health. Include healthy, Vitamin C rich citrus fruits in your diet as they are highly beneficial for your gum health. Consume plenty of water and fluids to keep yourself hydrated. It also helps in reducing the incidence of mouth ulcers. Avoid taking excess of aerated drinks/soda.