Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Alternative Medicine Specialists in India. You will find Alternative Medicine Specialists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Alternative Medicine Specialists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Sexual Therapy Treatment
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Kora Method Slimming Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. SagarYour feedback matters!
I'm 17 years old and I'm having more pimples than others. It's very awkward to have pimples in a man's face. Suggest a cure for removing pimples.
My brother has a severe headache and fever from last 3 days. He is vomiting repeatedly. Please advice.
Me and my girlfriend had sex. I only inserted the penis about 4 inches into her vagina. I wanted to know whether she will get pregnant with my precum. It has been 10 days since the intercourse and now she's showing signs o pregnancy like vomiting, nausea,abdominal gas etc. It was on the 2nd day after her period. Please help me.
I have pimples and marks on my skin and I HV visited the hospital twice but still its not cured please suggest me what are the prevention measures.
I have older women fetish, whenever I see any woman in her mid 30's or early 40's, I get turned on. I also want to lose virginity to an older woman, but I am not finding any. Please help me to get rid of this fetish.
1. It is important to gargle with warm water immediately after nebulization. This measure is intended to wash out the deposits of drugs that if allowed to stay within the oral cavity, will lead to hoarseness of voice and oral ulcers.
2. Following the gargle, drink 2 cups of warm water. This measure will wash out the drugs that is deposited during nebulization on the walls of the esophagus. Thus avoid esophageal irritation caused due to the drug deposited on the inner walls of the esophagus.
3. It will definately help to have a air purifier at home to monitor the particulate matter content in the ambience. This will also reduce the frequency of attacks and enable relatively clean air for the affected, creating comfortable indoors.
4. Take time out to teach children on how to apply the inhaler effectively so as to be able to self-help during acute asthmatic attacks. If available, adrenaline shots of 0.5 to 1 mg may be carried on them, so that in event of severe asthmatic attack, a subcutaneous shot of adrenaline is life saving.
5. Be aware of early signs of an attack, point out these early signs to asthmatic children so that they may stop their activity and take self-help measures.
6. Do not wait for ambulances to arrive in case anybody is in acute asthmatic attack, sit the person in upright position, give them multiple shots through pocket inhaler or start nebulisation with duolin +/- budecort, if the affected person is carrying a adrenaline shot - 1mg subcutaneous should be given on the deltoid of either upper limb of the person.