Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sadhna ShrivastavaYour feedback matters!
Helpful doctor and nice staff
MY question is my periods is miss hai but am not a pregnant can you please tell me why myperiods is late last two month again and again its happened please answer the question thanks.
I m 23. I have very regular periods lasting for 5 days. However I have been facing regular but scanty and light periods that stops in 2.5-3 days. This has happened for 2 months in a row (in Nov and Dec). I know I may have to visit a gynecologist n get tests done. But I'm very much tensed about it. I had a blood test in Aug 2015 that showed normal thyroid. A scan in 2015 that showed polycystic appearing ovaries (I haven't taken any treatment for it till now). I read that this could be due to pituitary tumor, or menopause or some serious underlying medical condition. I will go visit a doctor in a couple of days personally. But till then for my peace of mind. I really need a doctor's insight on whether what I m facing is really a serious issue. Thank you.
After completion of period within 3 day we was meet together closely is it possible baby will be come?
Should one drink SAFI blood purifier during menstruation. And how much water should be taken during menstruation. Is it ok to reduce the quantity of water intake to minimise the washroom visits.
Married for five months. Due to my husband's nature of work we could meet only on Saturday night and sunday. Trying to conceive. How to get pregnant as soon as possible.
Hello! Last month I had a pre-term delivery due to cervical incompetence. I had a bleeding for 21 days and after 10 days again bleeding was there so when will my next periods start?
I am 25 years old, unmarried, suffering from pcos and obesity. Suggest some homeopathy treatment to overcome it.
I have been having wheezing for a year now, the inhalers are only giving me a short period relief. Is there any other medication/procedure I could try?
If we have unprotected sex one week before the menstrual date, & if I did not get period till my date, is there any chances of getting pregnant. Kindly help.
I had a irregular periods in my school days. In my college days I suffered non stop periods continuously for 2 years. Through health check up it found that I have PCOD. Now I got married. My doubt is whether I will face any difficulty to get conceive and also when I got first sexual contact with my husband I feel very pain and still I feel some pain. I didn't seen any blood at the first sexual contact. Is there any problem? Please help me.
Papaya is intense, light and rough by nature, besides being hot in potency. The taste is sweet and pungent, though the after taste is bitter. Chemically, this fruit contains gum resin, yellow in color, glycosides, sugars, citric acid and papain, a digestive enzyme. This enzyme has digestive fats and proteins. It has abundant vitamins, namely, vitamin b complex, vitamin a and vitamin c. It is filled with minerals such as sodium and potassium supplements.
Natural tonic: papaya has numerous minerals, vitamins and digestive enzymes as a natural source. You can have papaya as a regular food in your daily diet and thus feel the boost of energy. This fruit can be beneficial as it increases blood sugar levels and improves blood pressure. It is highly recommended to people who suffer from lack of vigor, occasional sleep loss and fatigue symptoms.
Health benefits of papaya
- When taken with warm water is very useful. Even lactating mothers must supplement this fruit in their diet as a daily regimen. This results in a good production of milk.
- Joint pains remedy: the leaves and seeds of papaya are helpful in decreasing swelling and pain. The leaves may be warmed and applied on the affected joint pains and the seeds may be crushed and mixed with mustard oil for local massage.
- Papaya leaves and seeds are useful in treating intestinal worms.
- Papaya contains papain, the protein that is a digestive enzyme and assists in the process of natural digestion.
- Papaya can be had as regular consumption and it will help in solving the colon infections problem.
- The papaya skin is excellent in curing skin wounds.
- Papaya is high in nutritive value and low in calories, thus an excellent food for people on a diet.
- Consuming papaya regularly helps in relieving nausea and morning sickness.
- Papaya has anti-cancerous and anti-inflammatory properties. This anti-inflammatory property helps in reducing pain for people suffering from arthritis, osteoporosis, and edema.
- Papaya is exceptionally good for people who frequently suffer from a cough, cold or flu. This is because papaya promotes the immune system. Vitamin a and c in high concentration is beneficial to promote the immune system.
- Papaya is the best for good hair and equally helps in controlling dandruff. In fact, even the papaya shampoos are exceptionally good for hair and are easily obtainable in many stores.
- Raw papaya reduces menstrual irregularities and helps women. Papaya eases the condition in women by promoting natural flow during the cycle of menstruation.
- Papaya cleans your stomach and if papaya is eaten alone for 3 to 4 days, it has a beneficial tonic effect on the intestines and stomach.