Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sadhna SharmaYour feedback matters!
Hello Doctor, I had sex before many times. I'm trying to overcome it. But at night when I sleep. I get my ovum released and morning when I wake up it stinks. What is the reason for it.
I am a 35-year old female. Sometimes, I feel scared for my future and think negatively. This happened from two years back. I am taking 0.12mg amisulpride on alternate days. Please suggest is this Ok. I am happily married and have one son.
Miscarriage refers to the spontaneous loss of the fetus before one completes the 20th week of pregnancy, taking into account the period from the conception to gestation. It usually happens in the first trimester of the pregnancy; that is within the seventh and the twelfth week of conception. Recurrent miscarriage is when one suffers from multiple miscarriages in a row.
- Abnormally-shaped Uterus: Some miscarriages, particularly late ones, are thought to happen because the uterus (womb) has an abnormal shape.
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS): Women with this condition have many small cysts in their ovaries.They also tend to have hormonal problems, including high levels of insulin and male hormone in the blood, which can lead to recurrent miscarriage.
- Infection: Some serious infections can cause or increase the risk of single miscarriages. These include toxoplasmosis, rubella, listeria and genital infection. But it is not clear whether infection plays a role in recurrent miscarriage.
- Diabetes and Thyroid Problems: Uncontrolled diabetes and untreated thyroid problems can cause miscarriage. But well-controlled diabetes and treated thyroid problems do not cause recurrent miscarriage.
Your risk of recurrent miscarriage is higher if:
- You and your partner are older; the risk is highest if you are over 35 and your partner over 40;
- You are very overweight. Being very underweight may also increase your risk.
Each new pregnancy loss increases the risk of a further miscarriage. But even after three miscarriages, most couples will have a live baby next time.
Testing After Recurrent Miscarriage:
If you have had three miscarriages in a row, you should be offered tests to try to find the cause. This should happen whether or not you already have one or more children. Testing is not usually offered after one or two early miscarriages (up to 14 weeks) because these are often due to chance. But you might be offered tests after two early miscarriages if you are in your late 30s or 40s or if it has taken you a long time to conceive.
If you had a late (second trimester) miscarriage, where your baby died after 14 weeks of pregnancy, you should be offered tests after this loss.
- You can opt for blood tests to check for sticky blood syndrome or APS. Tests would look for antibodies that would help treat the condition. Antibodies are chemicals produced by the body to combat infections.
- Get an examination done should the doctor suspect chromosomal abnormalities and in case it is diagnosed, both of you can consult a clinical genetics specialist for genetics counseling.
- Your doctor will recommend an ultrasound scan to trace any type of abnormality that may make a pregnancy futile, for instance, a short or a fragile cervix.
It is natural to pin your hopes on testing as the answer to your problems. But there are three reasons why it may not be the answer you’re looking for:
- A cause may not be found; when this happens your miscarriages are called ‘unexplained’
- Even if a cause is found, it may not be treatable;
- Treatment may not lead to a successful pregnancy. This can happen if a pregnancy miscarriages for a different reason than the one being treated. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
I have a problem of irregular periods. I have consulted one doctor. And was taking medicines accordingly since I I have stopped taking medicine my problem again arise. According to report multiple peripheral tiny cyst seen (More than 10. Luteinizing hormone 16.98.
After first time sex h getting a lot of bleeding and pain continually. 5 days has gone but no relief in pain and bleeding please help me sir.
I had sex with my gf Nov 2016 but after the 2 periods are occurred but 3 rd period will not occurred but I don't pour the sperm into the uterus is she pregnant are not tell me doctor give me any suggestions .Help me doctor.
Hii my wife is pregnant she has second trimester (19 week) there HB 9.8 and RDW-16 fl what I be done.
दाद, जिसे डर्माटोफायोटासिस या टिनिअ के रूप में भी जाना जाता है, त्वचा का एक कवक संक्रमण है। "दाद" एक मिथ्या नाम है, क्योंकि संक्रमण एक कवक के कारण होता है, कीड़ा द्वारा नहीं। संक्रमण शुरू में त्वचा के प्रभावित क्षेत्रों पर लाल पैच के साथ प्रस्तुत होता है और बाद में शरीर के अन्य भागों में फैलता है। यह संक्रमण खोपड़ी, पैर, ऊसन्धि, दाढ़ी या अन्य क्षेत्रों की त्वचा को प्रभावित कर सकता है।
दाद प्रभावित शरीर के हिस्से के आधार पर अलग-अलग नाम से जाना जाता है। कुछ प्रकार के दाद के संक्रमण में टिनिया कैपिटिस (स्कैल्प), टिनिया कॉर्पोरिस (शरीर), टिनिआ क्रूरिस (जॉक खुजली), टिनिया पेडीस (एथलीट फुट/ पैरों का दाद) शामिल हैं। ट्राइकोफिटन, माइक्रोसोरम, और एपिडर्मोफटन कवक के प्रकार हैं जो दाद पैदा कर सकते है।
दाद के लिए उपाय
चाहे जहां भी संक्रमण हो, आप छुटकारा पाने के लिए कुछ प्राकृतिक उपचार का उपयोग कर सकते हैं।
लहसुन में एजोन्ने, एक प्राकृतिक एंटिफंगल एजेंट है। अध्ययनों से पता चलता है कि इस फंगल संक्रमण को चंगा करने के लिए एजोन्ने महान है। लहसुन का एक फांक छीलकर, उसे पतली स्लाइस में काट लें। प्रभावित क्षेत्र पर यह पतली स्लाइस रखें और उसके चारों ओर एक पट्टी लपेटें। रात भर के लिए इसे छोड़ दें। वैकल्पिक रूप से, आप प्रभावित क्षेत्र पर लहसुन पेस्ट भी लागू कर, इसे रात भर छोड़ सकते हैं।
2. नारियल का तेल:
नारियल तेल बाल और खोपड़ी से संबंधित समस्याओं के लिए एक अच्छी तरह से जाना जाता उपाय है। इसका इस्तेमाल दाद का इलाज करने के लिए भी किया जा सकता है। यह तेल न सिर्फ़ खुजली वाली त्वचा से राहत प्रदान करता है बल्कि क्षेत्र को चिकना और नरम भी बना देता है। बस प्रभावित क्षेत्र पर नारियल तेल लगाएँ और रात भर के लिये छोड़ दें।
हल्दी न केवल एक प्राकृतिक एंटीबायोटिक है, बल्कि इसके कई स्वास्थ्य लाभ भी हैं। यह शक्तिशाली मसाला कई बैक्टीरिया और कवक संक्रमणों के उपचार में प्रभावी है। दाद का इलाज करने के लिए, पानी और हल्दी मिला कर एक गाढ़ा पेस्ट बनाएँ, और एक रूई की गेंद का उपयोग कर प्रभावित क्षेत्र पर इसे लागू करें। प्रभावी परिणाम पाने के लिए आपको रोज यह 2-3 बार दोहराने की जरूरत है।
एलोवेरा एक लोकप्रिय आयुर्वेदिक दवा है, जिसका उपयोग बीमारियों की एक विस्तृत श्रृंखला के लिए किया जाता है। यह एंटिफंगल और जीवाणुरोधी है और धूप की कालिमा, दाद, चकत्ते, कटौती आदि के इलाज में मदद कर सकता है। इसके अलावा, यह त्वचा की पुनः पूर्ति करने के लिए कई पोषक तत्व और खनिज प्रदान करता है। प्रभावित इलाके पर सीधे एलोवेरा जेल को लागू करें और रात भर के लिए इसे छोड़ दें। फिर सुबह इसे धो लें।
5. सेब का सिरका:
सेब का सिरका भी जीवाणुरोधी और एंटिफंगल गुणों के लिए जाना जाता है। सर्वोत्तम परिणाम के लिए, संक्रमित क्षेत्र पर एक रूई की गेंद के साथ सेब का सिरका लागू करें। इसे एक दिन में कम से कम 5 बार दोहराएं।
6. सिरका और नमक:
सिरका और नमक का उपयोग करके गाढ़ा पेस्ट बनायें। संक्रमित क्षेत्र पर इस मिश्रण को लागू करें। इसे 5-10 मिनट के लिए छोड़ दें और फिर इसे धो लें।
7. चाय के पेड़ का तेल:
चाय के पेड़ के तेल में एंटिफंगल और एंटीसेप्टिक एजेंट होते हैं जो विभिन्न प्रकार के त्वचा रोगों का इलाज कर सकते हैं। इसका उपयोग मुँहासे, जीवाण्विक संक्रमण, मुँह के छाले, सोरायसिस, कीट के काटने आदि के इलाज के लिए लंबे समय से किया गया है। संक्रमित क्षेत्र पर एक रूई की गेंद के साथ चाय के पेड़ का तेल लागू करें। इसे हर दिन तीन बार दोहराएं।
8. सरसों के बीज:
30 मिनट के लिए पानी में सरसों के बीज भिगोएँ और उन्हें मोटी पेस्ट बनाने के लिए पीस लें। संक्रमित क्षेत्र पर इस पेस्ट को लागू करें।
My wife is pregnant of eight weeks. She has experienced nausea a whole day and vomit three to four times in a day. I am worried about that is it normal? And What can I do? Please kindly guide me.
Ayurveda has remedies that can help you control cholesterol and improve heart health.
Cholesterol is something that the body needs to build and maintain cellular health. Technically it is known as a lipid and is a fatty or wax-like material that circulates in the bloodstream.
There are two kinds of cholesterol, and you have probably already heard about them, but they are:
LDL - this is the "bad" cholesterol that can cling to arterial walls and create blockages that result in strokes and heart attacks.
HDL - this is the good type that is going to actually protect you from heart disease.
We get cholesterol from our foods, but our bodies can also make it too. Hence this leads to high levels of cholesterol in the arteries.
In ayurveda- certain herbs, ayurvedic treatments and remedies can lower high cholesterol. These are:
- Garlic: Garlic is the most common herb that is used in Indian cooking and no dish tastes the same without it. Having two to three garlic cloves a day can break down bad cholesterol and free it from the arterial walls.
- Coriander: This green herb adds freshness, flavour and colour to any meal. Coriander is a diuretic that will flush out waste and even excess cholesterol.
- Tulsi: Tulsi disintegrates cholesterol from the arteries and washes it from the body.
- Guggul : Guggul is a sap from the Mukul myrrh tree. There are several products made from Guggul that helps to reduce high cholesterol.
- Arjuna or Terminalia Arjuna: Arjuna’s white bark has medicinal properties that dissolve cholesterol from the arteries.
I am 35 years old and diagnosed with endometriosis and unhealthy fallopian tubes. My doctor has advised IVF. Please advise.
I am 6 week 3 day pregnant. My recent Protein s test from Metropolis lab show 57% where as range is 57% to 95% in first trimester. Earlier my first miscarriage investigation shown my protein s was 53% non pregnant where as range is 55% to 70%. My present doctor advised me to not take risk and take one injection daily till 9 month. Whay should I do. This is very frustrating treatment for me take take injection daily. Please guide according. My yesterday usg shown 6 w 3 days well growth of baby.
Hi,I am 31 years old .I have 3 years old son and he was a scissorian baby. I conceived again and my due date was on 1 Aug. Any how my in-laws pressurised me to get normal delivery. Since I was operated for ist baby, it was abnormal to think abt the second baby to get it normal delivery. With so mch pain, I tried to push the baby out. It was already declared dead. Pushing a dead baby was more awful. Then I told the doctor to operate. The baby was dead. I lost her n now I am on catheter. I am not having control on urine discharge. I just wanted to know whether there is some remedy to this complication or I ll have to carry it for whole life.
Hi I'm 25 year old female. I'm having trouble while peeing today. Last night I used vibrator. I'm having bleeding issues now though it shouldn't be periods. What could be the probable reason?
Heart Blocks are a result of plaque buildup in your arteries, which blocks blood flow and circulation to the heart, causing heart muscle damage and heightens the risk for heart attack and stroke.
Arteries which have smooth and elastic walls become thick and restrict blood flow from the cholesterol deposits over the years. Blood clots can also block the arteries that supply oxygen rich blood to the heart. These can eventually lead to strokes and heart attacks.
Some warning signs that you may be at risk of heart blockage:
- Have you had a mild stroke: Plaque that accumulates in the carotid artery supplying oxygen rich blood to the brain can cause a stroke. People who have had strokes are more prone to heart attacks.
- Do you often feel fatigue and dizziness: Reduced oxygen from poor circulation and blood flow can result in fatigue and tiredness as well as dizziness.
- Experiencing shortness of breath: Poor blood flow can lead to shortness of breath from even mild forms of exercise or even from carrying out daily chores or walking.
- Sudden chest pain: Chest pain or angina result from reduced supply of blood to the heart. It can be felt as pressure, tightness in the chest, squeezing in the chest, numbness or burning.
- Unexplained lower back pain: This can result from pressure in the spine as a result of pinched nerves due to compressed vertebrae discs as a result of poor blood flow.
- Erectile dysfunction in men: If an erection becomes difficult or impossible, it could be a warning sign of clogged arteries. These arteries supply blood to the pelvis area and help achieve an erection.
- Calf pain: Blocked leg arteries can cause calf pain, especially in smokers . THis is an early sign of possible heart blocks.
- Painful, numb and cold hands and feet: Plaque build up in the arteries of the extremities can cause numbness and coldness in the hands and feet.
Remember early detection is the key to prevent or delay heart attacks.
My wife is having dry hymen. Tried sex many times, but couldn't break into her hole. She is experiencing a lot of pain. What should I do?
How to prepone periods by pills at least by 5 days. When should I start the pills.because it is irregularly coming now time.
We often fear change in our daily routines, it makes us anxious and jittery. But sometimes change is often required to shake up your life and inculcate better and healthier daily habits. We are creatures of habit and linearity, and like to keep it so. Soon these new habits will be a part and parcel of your life in no time. But it is important to push yourself and be disciplined and not slack off when your body refuses to comply.
- Exercise daily: This habit can never be stressed upon enough. It gets your body up and running first thing in the morning, and helps to make you feel good about your body. When exercising daily, your body is fit and healthy, decreasing the risk of lifestyle diseases. The kind and level of exercises that you do is completely dependent upon your goals.
- Eat right: What you eat everyday by way of habit, makes more impact than you think. Stick to well-balanced meals that supply your body with just the right amount of proteins, carbohydrates, etc. Food also has an impact on your moods and it is important that you understand what each food does to different kinds of moods. Make sure you eat a power-packed breakfast for it is the only meal of the day that gives you enough energy to get through to the next meal.
- Limit your online time: Social media has become so much a part of our lives. But being online and making your social media presence felt all the time isn't all that 'cool', but a rather unhealthy habit. Checking your phone constantly for those incessant notifications, hearing ghost rings, can make you have extremely jumpy nerves. Limit the number of times you check your phone in a day, and have phases where you don't touch it at all, especially just before you go to bed. The glare of your smartphone can not only ruin your sleeping patterns but also your eyesight.
- Stay hydrated: You should drink a glass of water first thing in the morning, to wash out all the toxins that have accumulated overnight. This helps to boost your metabolism and raises your energy levels. Drink enough water the rest of the day to keep up this cleansing effect.
- Meditate: In a world that is now so virtual, it is integral that you take out time for yourself and yourself only. Meditation is a way by which you can find inner peace and clear your mind of all unnecessary thoughts. It helps you to focus on yourself, your goals and wants. Starting your day peacefully with intent and focus is the way to go.
It's all about trying and being disciplined enough to keep at it and succeed. It is for your betterment and will go a long way to keep you healthy mentally, physically and emotionally.