Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sadhna SharmaYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor. I got married 2 years Gon. Still no baby, I considered doctor they told I have pcod. Still I took treatment, 3 times doctor did IUI for me there's no use. Last month I not going to treatment but I use some neem leave medicine, now this month there's no periods now 35 days till today. Now what I have to do? When I want to check pregnancy test.
* आपका लगातार वजन बढ़ रहा है तो सावधान हो जाइए।
* आप भी इस समस्या से जूझ रहे हैं तो हम आपको बताने जा रहे हैं कुछ ऐसे छोटे-छोटे नुस्खे, जिन्हें अपनाकर आप बिना ज्यादा मेहनत किए वजन को नियंत्रित कर सकते हैं:--
* पुदीने की ताजी हरी पत्तियों की चटनी बनाकर चपाती के साथ खाएं। पुदीने वाली चाय पीने से भी वजन नियंत्रण में रहता है।
* आधा चम्मच सौंफ को एक कप खौलते पानी में डाल दें। 10 मिनट तक इसे ढककर रखें। ठंडा होने पर इस पानी को पिएं। ऐसा तीन माह तक लगातार करने से वजन कम होने लगता है।
* पपीता नियमित रूप से खाएं। यह हर सीजन में मिल जाता है। लंबे समय तक पपीता के सेवन से कमर की अतिरिक्त चर्बी कम होती है।
* दही खाने से शरीर की फालतू चर्बी घट जाती है। छाछ का भी सेवन दिन में दो-तीन बार करें।
* छोटी पीपल का बारीक चूर्ण पीसकर उसे कपड़े से छान लें। यह चूर्ण तीन ग्राम रोजाना सुबह के समय छाछ के साथ लेने से बाहर निकला हुआ पेट अंदर हो जाता है।
* ज्यादा कार्बोहाइड्रेट वाली वस्तुओं से परहेज करें। शक्कर, आलू और चावल में अधिक कार्बोहाइड्रेट होता है। ये चर्बी बढ़ाते हैं।
* केवल गेहूं के आटे की रोटी की बजाय गेहूं, सोयाबीन और चने के मिश्रित आटे की रोटी ज्यादा फायदेमंद है।
* सब्जियों और फलों में कैलोरी कम होती है, इसलिए इनका सेवन अधिक मात्रा में करें। केला और चीकू न खाएं। इनसे मोटापा बढ़ता है।
* मोटापा कम नहीं हो रहा हो तो खाने में कटी हुई हरी मिर्च या काली मिर्च को शामिल करके बढ़ते वजन पर काबू पाया जा सकता है। एक रिसर्च में पाया गया कि वजन कम करने का सबसे बेहतरीन तरीका मिर्च खाना है। मिर्च में पाए जाने वाले तत्व कैप्साइसिन से भूख कम होती है। इससे ऊर्जा की खपत भी बढ़ जाती है, जिससे वजन कंट्रोल में रहता है।
* खाने के साथ टमाटर और प्याज का सलाद काली मिर्च व नमक डालकर खाएं। इनसे शरीर को विटामिन सी, विटामिन ए, विटामिन के, आयरन, पोटैशियम, लाइकोपीन और ल्यूटिन मिलेेगा। इन्हें खाने के बाद खाने से पेट जल्दी भर जाएगा और वजन नियंत्रित हो जाएगा।
* रोज सुबह-सुबह एक गिलास ठंडे पानी में दो चम्मच शहद मिलाकर पिएं। इस घोल को पीने से शरीर से वसा की मात्रा कम होती है।
* गुग्गुल गोंद को दिन मे दो बार पानी में घोलकर या हल्का गुनगुना कर सेवन करने से #वजन कम करने में मदद मिलती है।
* हरड़ और बहेड़ा का चूर्ण बना लें। एक चम्मच चूर्ण 50 ग्राम परवल के जूस (1 गिलास) के साथ मिलाकर रोज लें, वजन तेजी से कम होने लगेगा।
* करेले की सब्जी खाने से भी वजन कम करने में मदद मिलती है। सहजन के नियमित सेवन से भी वजन नियंत्रित रहता है।
* सौंठ, दालचीनी की छाल और काली मिर्च (3 -3 ग्राम) पीसकर चूर्ण बना लें। सुबह खाली पेट और रात सोने से पहले पानी से इस चूर्ण को लें, #मोटापा कम होने लगेगा।
Hello. We had protects sex after 10 days of the periods. Nd moreover the mape organ was outside. It dint go inside as well. But now she approx late by 8 days den d expected date. So are any chances of pregnancy. Of yes den what can be done to avoid dat.
Dr, my periods are irregular from starting. Now I am 30 years married. And want to conceive. Whenever I took regestrone 5 mg then only the periods starts. I am trying to conceive from last year.in october I stopped regestrone 5 mg. After that my periods come in January 2017 for 1 and half day only.
Hi, Char din pehle mujhe meri right side breast per chot lagi thi, main medicine and ointment lagaya, lekin pain relief nehi ho raha hai. Please please bataiye main kya kro?
My girlfriend delay her periods 5 day now her last periods end on 5th april and we had unprotected sex on 11th april and she took ipill with in hour. Please help is this normal.
Hello I'm 21 years old male. I regularly have sex with my girlfriend. Recently I had sex with her without protection. But I did not insert the sperm in her as the sperm come I took my penis off. So is there any problem? Please advise.
I am 36 week pregnant. My scan report shows cord seen once around the neck. What does it mean? Is there any problem?
I am 30 year old boy. I got married in April 2015. My wife did not get pregnant yet. I am trying every week. In the first month her periods get delayed by 6 days and also pain was much higher than usual. Then next 3 months periods came normally. But this month Oct 2015 periods got delayed by 7 days. I thought it z done now but again not. Also I want to confess I had lot of masturbation before marriage. So I need a suggestion for this.
Hi doc,i am 29 .i hv most of the time regular period, in some months 2-3 days late period. Now we hv planning for kid. That's why we r trying from feb 2017. Last month my period was 6 days late.
My friend has lump in her breast. What should she do? And also advise what is the way to get out from this problem besides any surgeries.
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome or PCOS is referred to as a condition that leads to an imbalance in the hormonal levels of women between the ages of 18 to 44. Women suffering from the syndrome develop small cysts in the ovaries. These cysts might disrupt the normal functions of the ovaries resulting in hormonal imbalances. If you suffer from PCOS, the secretion of the male hormone androgen (which is present in a small amount in every female) increases abnormally, thereby causing a significant disruption of the ovulation process and the menstruation cycles.
Women suffering from obesity or who have a past history of PCOS in their families are at a higher risk of suffering from the syndrome.
The symptoms that one might experience along with syndrome are as follows:
Appearances of acne along with the development of excess body and facial hair.
Irregular or no periods.
Problems with conception and infertility.
Intense pain in the pelvic area and severe depression.
Homeopathic Treatment for PCOS:
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome is curable with the Homeopathic mode of treatment. Homeopathic treatment for polycystic ovarian syndrome is very safe and free from any side effect.Which Homeopathic medicine is required to extract the disease from its roots varies from case to case. Both the physical and mental spheres of the patient are thoroughly investigated while prescribing the Homeopathic medicine. The complete cure of PCOS is a time-consuming process and it cannot be expected in a few days. It requires complete observation regarding the change of symptoms in the patient and frequent clinical follow-ups. Some of the most beneficial homeopathic remedies for PCOS are:
Sepia – Useful for the symptoms of severe pain in the lower back and abdominal areas along with abnormal menstrual periods.
Apis Mellifica –This homeopathic preparation is effective in relieving the symptoms of severe pain in the ovarian regions along with tenderness in the abdominal and uterine areas caused by PCOS.
Pulsatilla – This medication is very effective in treating symptoms of PCOS such as late and minimal menstrual periods along with rapid mood swings, irritation and a decreased sensation of thirst.
Sulphur – This homeopathic preparation is very useful if there is a presence of severely itchy and painful acne along with other skin related symptoms of PCOS.
Natrum Muriaticum – This homeopathic preparation is useful if you experience significant problems with conception along with irregularity in menstrual cycles, along with an excessive craving for salt in the regular diet, unwillingness towards sunlight exposure, and intense episodes of crying and uncharacteristic shyness.
Graphites – If you are of a stout build or are overweight and regularly suffer from constipation along with PCOS, graphites are one of the best homeopathic medications to relieve symptoms and treat this condition.
These are just a few of the commonly used Homeopathic remedies and are mentioned only to create awareness about the effectiveness of Homeopathic medicines for PCOS. It is not advisable to resort to self-medication for any disease. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
Water is the most critical component for all organisms, and since 2/3rd of the human body is made of water, a person can hardly survive for about 72 hours without it. For understanding the impact of water in the body, it is essential to comprehend what it does. Right from helping in digestion to controlling calorie intake to regulating and maintaining body temperature to lubricating the eyes and joints, the functions of water are endless.
Dehydration can cast a negative impact on the body function since it causes electrolyte dysfunction. And the bad news is that most people can go unaware of this condition. Therefore, it is crucial to know about all the warning signs of dehydration so that you can take quick action and prevent yourself from further complications.
- Poor concentration along with confusion: Since the human brain is 90 percent water, water deficiency can have a negative impact on a person’s thinking abilities and decision-making skills. Lack of water in the body manifests itself through forgetfulness, amnesia, difficulty in thinking and communicating. It has been found that dehydration can also pave the way for mood swings.
- Dizziness and headaches: These are some of the most common outcomes of dehydration since it leads to reduced amount of fluids around the brain. This fluid is essential since it functions as a buffer that shields the brain from mild shocks. It can cause migraines and irritation headaches since it reduces the flow of oxygen and blood to the brain.
- Dry mouth and foul breath: When you are dehydrated, your body is not able to produce enough amount of saliva which has antibacterial properties. This causes foul breath since there is bacteria attack in the oral cavity. Dry mouth is another important symptom of dehydration since water functions as a lubricant that keeps the mucous membranes in the throat, hydrated which prevents dry mouth.
- Sudden cravings for food: People tend to mistake thirst with hunger, and they end up overeating. When you are not taking enough water, your body will send false signals to the brain that you are hungry while a glass of water is all you need.
- Constipation and other digestive problem: The work of water is to hydrate all the tissues in the body, and the digestive system is no exception to this. Water can keep the gastrointestinal tract clean and supple which helps in regulating the bowel movement and prevent constipation.
- Reduced urge of urination: If you feel that you don’t need to urinate after every few hours, your body may be in need of more water. Dehydration also contributes to change in urine color and in case you have dark amber colored urine, it means you should drink up more water.
So, whenever you notice such signs, understand that you have to consume more water regularly. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.