Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. Sadhna ParwalYour feedback matters!
My 2 years old son having red eye corner in his right eye for 8 days. No discharge coming and no swelling found. And redness increase only if he put his fingers twitching his eye. Will it be cured by itself or I have to consult a doctor.
My son has below sight and he has been prescribed spectacles, please let me know how serious it is and can it be cured. Right eye; Sight: 0.75 Cyl: 1:00 Axis: 30 Va: 6/6 Left eye Sight: 0.50 Cyl: 1.50 Axis; 180 Va: 6/6.
I have eye side weak problem past 8 years I wear specticul Kindly suggest me how can remove glasses.
I work in front of my computer almost 10-14 hours every day. Although I have a 20/20 vision but Is getting glasses (no power) a good idea. And is Rose Water a good option for being used as an eye drop or is there an alternative solution!
Hello, I have eye bag in right eye. Can it be cure. I also had myopic. I regularly use contact lens and spec. How can I cure it. please suggest me some eye excise to cure it. My age is 30.
I have red eys since 3 days. What should I do. What medicines should I take? Please help me. Thank you.
Hi I haven't sleep from two days now my head was coming headache and now my eyes was not opening Wt can I do now.
What should we the disease it I have some pain in my head and eyes from seven days and some feel something heavy heavy?
One elderly person told me to put raw potato drops into my eyes to improve my vision. He was told by a saint in haridwar. Do you think it will work?
My wife, 43 years old suffering with retinitis pigmentosa problem. I want to know if there is any treatment is available in any of the medicinal field (allopathic, ayurveda, siddha etc.). Kindly share me the details. Thank you
I have desk job minimum 18 hours I operate computer from last few months I noticed my eyesight is not same as before should I go to doctor?
Sight is one of our most important senses. To ensure that your vision is not compromised, regular eye examinations are essential. This is regardless of age and overall health because the only way to diagnose conditions in the eye in the early stages is with a comprehensive eye exam. By arresting them in the early stages, many eye disorders can be easily controlled and treated.
During a routine eye examination, the doctor will look into a number of aspects of your eye's health. An eye examination can also indicate serious health issues like diabetes, macular degeneration and glaucoma. Some of the conditions an eye doctor looks for during an eye exam are:
- Refractive error: If you already have a prescription this will be checked. In other cases, the strength of the eye muscles is checked for near sightedness, far sightedness and astigmatism which can be corrected with lasik surgery, spectacles or lenses. The earlier a refractive error is corrected, the lower are its chances of increasing. When it comes to children, they often do not realize signs of vision deterioration and hence, an eye examination becomes essential.
- Amblyopia: This is a condition where one eye has a much higher refractive error than the other or where the eyes are misaligned. If this is not treated in time, amblyopia can stunt vision in the affected eye and result in blindness.
- Strabismus: Crossed or turned eyes are termed as cases of strabismus. This is caused by the misalignment of the eyes and can cause problems with depth perception. This can lead to amblyopia and eventual blindness if not treated in time.
- Focusing and communicative problems between the eyes: An eye examination can also determine problems with focusing on objects. With children this can be a sign of underdeveloped focusing skills while in adults it can be a symptom of presbyopia or age related diminished focusing ability. Your doctor will also check how well your eyes work together. If they do not work in tandem, it can cause headaches, eye strains and problems with reading.
- Diseases: By looking at the blood vessels and retina of the eyes, doctors can detect signs of high blood pressure, cholesterol etc. Leaks in the blood vessels or bleeding in the eyes can also be a sign of diabetes or swelling of the macula.
- Age related conditions: As with the rest of the body, the eye tissues and muscles also degenerate with time. Cataract is one of the most common age related issues that affect the eyes.