Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sadhana SharmaYour feedback matters!
I had my periods cycles as 2 July 2016 8 Aug 2016 12 sep 2016 17 oct 2016 18 nov 2016 23 Dec 2016 and 25 Jan 2017 from 30th Jan till 3rd March we had unprotected sex every other day (means leaving 1 day in between for e.g day 1 we had sex so next day no sex on day 3 again sex we did this till 3rd March 2017) in order to get conceived but still no signs n symptoms. Can any1 tell me how to use prega-news pregnancy detection kit whether to store it in fridge right after buying from Pharmacy n than keep it at room temperature n than use it?
We are trying to conceive. My wife normal cycle is of 26 days (max 29 AND minimum 23). She is taking macgest sr200 (from 15th day 31st day), sysfol -5 mg at night and conceive f at lunch time. We have been trying since three months. This is the first time her cycle length became 31 days. What would be the reason for delay of five days? Can medicines be the reason?
Hi sir I am 37 years older, actually my wife some time suffer with white problem, when that time we are start sex I am suffered with red bubbles and white layer with itch and flame, but lost 15 days I am suffered continuously very highly, please give me solution.
The birth of your child is surely one of the most important and biggest days of your life. Most pregnant women want to avoid drugs and any kind of medical intervention during childbirth. Natural childbirth is a method of labor without the use of any kind of medical intervention. The birth process is purely natural.
The best way for carrying out a natural childbirth is by choosing child care hospitals. No medicines or drugs are involved, and you would have a natural birth of your baby.
What facilities are to be expected?
At the best child care hospitals, there are a lot of facilities provided during natural childbirth. These facilities are not available if the birth takes at any other location such as at home.
Here is what you should expect:
- You can have childbirth without the use of any drugs or medicines, due to modern technology.
- The Presence of a midwife, obstetrician or gynaecologist who is there to deal with the pregnant patients, makes the process much easier and efficient.
- Alternative medication free strategies can be carried out. These are: hydrotherapy, hypnosis, massage, relaxation techniques, meditation, breathing exercises, and pressure point massages. This kind of assistance is only available at the best child care hospitals.
- The doctors keep away from the techniques such as routine IV, work incitement, episiotomy, ceaseless fetal observing, extraction of vacuum or cesarean segment, unless they are required at any stage.
What are the benefits of natural childbirth from child care hospitals?
Having a natural childbirth from the best childcare hospitals has got certain advantages and benefits, which are not available elsewhere.
- Support of staff and doctors: You will get the steady support of doctors, groups, family individuals, or dear companions, who may give you support during delivery.
- Pushing is effective: Epidurals offer satisfactory pain relief by and large as they increase the labor period in case of first time mothers and 16 minutes among mothers who have given birth previously. As you won't get a pain-relief drug, you won't lose any sensation.
- Proper breastfeeding: You will have the capacity to breastfeed your newborn baby effectively without any inconvenience. The quick skin-to-skin contact enhances the early mother-baby bond. This will make breastfeeding less troublesome and also enhance your youngster's sleep, weight gain and mental health
- Ability to move: Most mothers find it hard to move about during labor for coping with the pain. With the assistance available at the best child care hospitals, movement becomes possible.
These are solid reasons why you should choose the best childcare hospitals for natural childbirth. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
My girlfriend and I had sex right after her period stopped on the 22nd of August. I did not ejaculate inside of her but just as a precaution I gave her the i-pill on the 23rd of August. After all this on the 27th of August we had sex again but again I did not ejaculate inside of her. Then 2 days later she started bleeding and she said it was like period blood very dark but more then spotting and less then a normal period. She is still bleeding the same for 2 days. Is this withdrawal bleeding from the I-pill or implantation bleeding or breakthrough bleeding. Is this a sign of pregnancy?
Brain mapping is a technique where the biological quantities of a human brain are represented as spatial quantities resulting in maps. As with many other medical technologies, brain mapping is fast-evolving as well. Among several uses, brain mapping is chiefly used while performing surgery on the brain.
When surgery is to be performed on the brain such as surgery for epilepsy, the surgeon would want to comprehend how the brain areas are affected by seizures. The surgical intervention is meant for removing as much as seizure focus as possible while preserving crucial functions like understanding, speech, vision, movement, and sensation.
Why is brain mapping performed?
Brain mapping is a process which helps in identification of functions of various parts of the brain. Mapping the brain by stimulating different areas of the brain areas can aid in creating a map for a particular person. The map allows the doctor in understanding what parts of the brain are responsible for performing critical functions including sensation, movement, speech and other functions.
Which functions of the brain can be mapped electrically?
Typical areas of the brain which have motor, language, visual and sensory functions are needed to be mapped. When current is applied to a single area at a time, the doctor understands which part of the brain is responsible for which function.
When the patient is not able to speak due to the current, then the area is likely to be crucial for language function. If the limbs, face or trunk of the patient stop moving as the current passes, the area that is tested is responsible for movement. On the other hand, if the individual experiences tingling, numbing, and other sensations when the current is applied, it means that a sensory region is discovered.
How is electrical brain mapping performed?
Electrical brain mapping for guiding brain surgery for epilepsy can be performed in two distinct processes: directly during the surgery or in a two-stage procedure.
In the first stage of the process, the surgeon creates an opening in the skull which helps in exposing the surface of the brain. Small electrical contacts or electrodes are placed on the brain surface even though no brain tissue is removed. As soon as the electrodes are in the right position, the scalp is closed. The electrodes not only record the seizure of the patient electrically but also allow mapping of various areas of the brain. The last stage is surgery where abnormal brain tissues are removed.
Brain mapping process during surgery:
Electrical brain mapping may also be performed during the surgery which exposes part of the brain. This is termed as intraoperative brain mapping since it occurs while performing the main operation. The process of mapping may last for an hour to several hours at a stretch.
Brain mapping is also used to diagnose neurodegenerative diseases like Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s. In these cases, the brain map shows extreme shrinkage of the brain due to tissue loss. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Neurosurgeon.
Homeopathy can very efficiently deal with cases of hair loss, and produce excellent results. In homeopathy, a huge number of wonderful medicines are present that are used to tackle hair loss cases. Every kind of hair loss (ranging from hair loss due to anemia / nutritional deficiencies, due to skin disorders, due to mental / physical trauma, due to childbirth or menopause, after acute diseases, to alopecia areata, alopecia totalis or androgenetic alopecia) can be treated with the help of well selected homeopathic medicines. To treat hair loss through homeopathy detail case history of the patient needs to be studied. The cause and site of hair loss are to be noted down along with the constitutional symptoms of the patient which are given prime importance in any kind of case of hair loss. The constitutional symptoms include the eating habits, level of thirst, thermals, mental symptom etc. And these are to be given top position in forming the totality of symptoms while case taking. After the case has been properly evaluated, the case homeopathic medicine is administered to the patient.
My wife is 37 years old and my son is 2 months old. Some pain in my wife's breast during feeding every time.help me
I am 18 years old and I am releasing squirt unnecessarily without any intimation or without any feelings. could you tell me is this is natural or is this a problem? Why girls squirt unnecessarily?
I am 33 years married female my weight is 70kg not able to conceive Dr. has suggested me to lose weight please guide me the feasible way to lose weight
Hello, I am 23 years, suffering from menstrual problem my periods was not on time my doctor tell me tat I have hormonal disturbnc and prescribe projesteron tblt after I intake that tblt my period cycle was correct but now my last periods was on 27th feb.
हरड़, जिसे आमतौर से हरीतकी के नाम से भी जाना जाता है, भारतीय आर्युवेदिक पौधा है, जिसमें कई चिकित्सकीय गुण समाए हैं।
यह सुविख्यात त्रिफला का प्रमुख तत्व है जिसका इस्तेमाल जिगर बढ़ने, ल्यूकोरिया और पेट की तकलीफों को दूर करने में किया जाता है।
यूनानी चिकित्सा पद्धति में इस जड़ी-बूटी का इस्तेमाल एंटीटॉक्सिन के तौर पर किया जाता है जो कंजक्टीवाइटिस, गैस्ट्रिक की तकलीफों, पुराने और बार-बार होने वाले बुखार, साइनस, एनीमिया, मैलन्कोलियो तथा हिस्टीरिया के इलाज में किया जाता है।
घरेलू नुस्खे -
(1) हरड़ का काढ़ा त्वचा संबंधी एलर्जी में लाभकारी है। हरड़ के फल को पानी में उबालकर काढ़ा बनाएँ और इसका सेवन दिन में दो बार नियमित रूप से करने पर जल्द आराम मिलता है। एलर्जी से प्रभावित भाग की धुलाई भी इस काढ़े से की जा सकती है।
(2) फंगल एलर्जी या संक्रमण होने पर हरड़ के फल और हल्दी से तैयार लेप प्रभावित भाग पर दिन में दो बार लगाएँ, त्वचा के पूरी तरह सामान्य होने तक इस लेप का इस्तेमाल जारी रखें।
(3) मुँह में सूजन होने पर हरड़ के गरारे करने से फायदा मिलता है। हरड़ का लेप पतले छाछ के साथ मिलाकर गरारे करने से मसूढ़ों की सूजन में भी आराम मिलता है।
(4) हरड़ का चूर्ण दुखते दाँत पर लगाने से भी तकलीफ कम होती है।
(5) हरड़ स्वास्थ्यवर्धक टॉनिक होता है जिसके प्रयोग से बाल काले, चमकीले और आकर्षक दिखते हैं। हरड़ के फल को नारियल तेल में उबालकर (हरड़ पूरी तरह घुलने तक) लेप बनाएँ और इसे बालों में लगाएँ या फिर प्रतिदिन 3-5 ग्राम हरड़ पावडर एक गिलास पानी के साथ सेवन करें।
(6) हरड़ का गूदा कब्ज से राहत दिलाने में भी गुणकारी होता है। इस गूदे को चुटकीभर नमक के साथ खाएँ या फिर 1/2 ग्राम लौंग अथवा दालचीनी के साथ इसका सेवन करें|