Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sadhana Kala
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Treatment of No Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Management of Abortion
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Birth Control Treatment
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Pregnancy Symptoms
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Cervicitis
Submit a review for Dr. Sadhana KalaYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Sir my g.f was having period on 14 sep ut she takes medicine to delay the periods on 14 sep. N 15 sep .and on 16 sep. We have only anal sex but during that my condom got tear up bt nothing has came out from me for becoming sure we took a pill unwanted 72 on 30th hour after sex n she also did not loose her virginity bt I am confused that if sperm can travel to vagina from anal .bt now her periods are not coming n no bleeding is occurring after unwanted 72 so I am confused whether she is pregnant or something else. please tell me whether she is pregnant or not. Bcuz I have read from internet that after un wanted 72 bleeding happens which makes you sure that you are not pregnant?
- Loving your body and choosing to become the best version of yourself instead of constantly fixing it is empowering, and provides freedom from a more negative self image.
- If you can apply the “work out because you love your body, not because you hate it” principle today, then do it. Remember this is a process that requires practice, persistence, and ton of patience.
- This is your journey toward loving your body, and it may take you longer than others, or you may reach that goal very quickly. It doesn’t matter, so don’t compare your journey to anyone else’s. Take consistent action starting today to make that mantra your reality! You got this!!
I àm 18 n is having pcos from last 6 months but didn't took any medication for this. I have bilateral pcos earlier only my absent periods were d symptoms but now I am gaining a lot of weight. What should I do? now I get my periods but they get delayed but I am gaining weight.
My age was 24 years I am8 months pregnant lady my ultrasound scan was good but my baby moments are less.
I'm 30 years old female. In last month after my period we had unprotected sex so next day immediately I took emergency pill. After that within 2 days bleeding started. Now it's almost more than a month still I didn't get period. How many days period can be delayed? Pls help me.
My blood group is b+ and my husband is b-. I had two missed abortion in last 4 months. Duration was for 6 weeks. Clots start passing from 5th week.
My wife is pregnant now and 3 months are completed. Now I need some diet charts or something like which helps me to take care of her. If I will get what should to eat in coming months that would be more appropriated.
Having a daily routine is important as it helps you focus on the task at hand. This is a plan for people that are looking to get their sexual health back on track. This plan is also a great way to maintain great sexual health and can be followed easily. It is important to note that the following routine is a sample; you can do the same things in different order if it is convenient for you that way.
Waking up to fig and milk:
We know that fig is great source of zinc that the body needs. This drink provides you the energy that you need for the rest of the day. You can also drink onion and garlic juice as it is great for testosterone increase and increased libido.
- Doing any sort of exercising for 20-30 minutes daily improves the heart health which is essential for sexual health. Heart is the most important organ and heart health means great sexual health.
- Stretching Penis in the shower:
- You could stretch the penis in the shower as it is a great not only for penis size but also good for erection quality.
Breakfast for champions:
Kegel exercises can be done anywhere. You can do it during your commute to and from office or while sitting at your desk at work.
Cucumbers and fruits for lunch:
Cucumber and fruits are a great thing to add to your lunch. You can also add some nuts for your snack after lunch.
After a long day it is ideal that you come home and relax with some yoga. Not only will it increase your energy. It will also help your sexual health.
You can end your day with Jelqing which is the king of all penis enlargement exercises. Jelqing not only increases the length of your penis but also the girth. This could be a typical day that you can have that is not only great for your health but will also help unleash your sexual potential.
Renovascular hypertension is also known as renal hypertension. This can be defined as a rise in blood pressure because of partial or complete blockage of the renal arteries. It may be caused by a blockage in only one artery or multiple arteries. This condition does not usually exhibit any symptoms unless it is a long-standing condition. Renovascular hypertension may be caused by a narrowing of one or both renal arteries or fibromuscular dysplasia. It can also be affected by kidney disease.
Without treatment, renal hypertension can affect a number of other organs. In extreme cases, it can even be fatal by causing kidney failure, heart attacks or a stroke. Hence, an early diagnosis and treatment is a must. Medication is usually the first form of treatment advised by a person. This takes the form of ACE inhibitors and angiotensin II receptor blockers. However, in some cases, taking both types of medication may still not be enough to reduce renal hypertension. In such cases, surgical procedures may be required. Surgery has longer lasting results and it helps control hypertension to a much higher degree as compared to medication. The results of a surgical procedure are also quicker.
The most common surgical procedures used to treat this condition include:
- Angioplasty: This is a minimally invasive procedure that does not always require hospitalization. The procedure involves threading a catheter through a large artery in the groin and taking it to the renal artery. The catheter is then used to inflate a balloon in the renal artery for a few minutes. This helps widen the artery and increase the blood flow rate.
- Stenting: This can be considered an extension of an angioplasty. Along with the balloon, a wire mesh stent is also expanded in the renal artery. Though the balloon is later deflated and removed the wire mesh is left in place. This helps keep the artery open and improves blood flow.
- Bypass Surgery: This procedure is an open abdominal procedure for which the patient is put under general anesthesia. A bypass surgery is usually considered only if an angioplasty and stenting are not viable forms of treatment. This procedure involves sewing a healthy blood vessel in place beside the renal artery and redirecting blood flow to this blood vessel. This blood vessel may be harvested as part of the aorta. Bypass surgery is the most effective form of treatment and has the longest lasting results. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!