Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Sachin UppalYour feedback matters!
I am 40 years of having back pain have taken kerala ayurvedic treatment from Dr. Manjusha Ayurveda Clinic last year got relief but few days back when I was doing swatch hyderabad program I have experienced the same. What should I do?
Sir I am 23 year old male and I am suffering from pain on all over the body mainly on back from very long time approx 5-6 years. My ESR count is very high. It is 53 and lymphocytes value is low, it is 13%. Pls suggest me what we do.
For my wife on 29 Sep 2016 doctor gave saline and injections through iv injected near to right hand wrist during delivery time for three days and removed after three days. Till day right hand is paining in the area where iv was injected, but there is no swelling. Any remedy for the problem.
I have a last five years old I will no longer sleeping and back ache and hand mistake problem please help me I am waiting.
I am suffering with severe back pain, stomach pain, legs pain. In the time of periods. Y? Y it is so?
I have lower back pain since last 6 months. Please suggest specially which Dr. I should consult in ahmedabad.
Sir. I am diagnosed with plantar fasciitis ten years ago. Treated with hot and cold compression. Got better. Now I am wearing supporting shoes. I walk 4 kms a day. The pain increases in the evening, when I walk more. Morning pain goes away. Please suggest more so that I get more relief.
I have back pain from 1 year and when I take medicines it is good bt after that it starts, I have done xray bt doctor told it is normal.
Hello doctor, good morning. Sir I feel pain in my left knee while sitting on the chair. There is no pain while walking, playing badminton. There is no gap seen in the x-ray. Is it serious. Thankyou.
I am having frozen shoulder for about 2 years! I have been taking pain killers. But it is not helping.
Hello sir I wanna ask you question that's, I have body pains severely, particularly that on my back bone. So what I wanna do now.
I have very big pain in right hand them & first finger pain like that moving pain from last 2 months.
I am 45 years old I have knee problem since 3 months daily its paining badly I hav concerned with my family doctor but no improvement is there I hv taken all medicine but no relief.
Sir, I have pain in my back. Pain is in the middle of the back around spinal cord. Whenever I lay down on the bed and get up pain starts, as well as when I get up from chair. Sometimes I can't stand straight due to the pain. Give me some helpful advice please.
I am overweight and I hv pains a lot. I can not walk due to pain in back and legs. Pls help. As severe pain in neck back and lower centre of back. But allopathy does not suits to me. As my stomach get pain.
Hi. I am a 25 years old female. I want to know about my back pain. Whenever I sleep more. There is a pain in my back. Please reply me as soon as possible.
Acupressure therapy, often referred to as pressure acupuncture, is regarded as an effective method in pain management. According to popular belief, the vital energy known as ‘chi’ flows across the major meridians or energy pathways. There are 12 primary meridians or energy pathways connecting particular organs that organise a communication system across the body. Illnesses take place when any one or more of the meridians fall out of balance.
Some of these acupressure points include the following:
- Valley joints for relieving headaches: This is located in the fleshy regions between the index finger and the thumb at the highest area of the muscle when both these fingers are brought close together. The point is pressed and massaged for a few minutes and is repeated for some time. This treatment is not recommended for pregnant women.
- Pericardium for relieving nausea: This point is placed between the two tendons within the wrist, which is located at a distance of about three fingers width below the base of the palm. This point must be pressed with the middle finger for some minutes or you can also opt for acupressure wristbands from a health store and use them properly.
- Third eye region for relieving stress and chronic fatigue: Close your eyes and find out the third eye region in the knobby spot located on the bridge of the nose in between the two eye brows. You can press this point with the middle finger for some time and then release and repeat the process several times in a week.
- Sea of tranquillity for relieving emotional stress: Also referred to as the conception vessel, this area can be easily located at the centre of the breastbone and can be pressed with the palms joined. Make sure that the spine is erect and supported by a straight chair at the back. You can press it for a couple of minutes every day while taking slow and deep breaths to release emotional stress.
- Leg three miles for relieving stomach problems: The leg three miles is believed to improve digestive issues, such as diarrhoea, indigestion, bloating, nausea, constipation and vomiting. It also helps in improving the immunity system, fighting fatigue, strengthening the body and promoting general wellness. Moderate to deep pressure can be applied for a couple of seconds on a regular basis.
Acupressure, which is a traditional Chinese treatment, involves the application of pressure at specific acupressure points, which lie along the meridians of the body for promoting relaxation as well as treating illness, and can be opted for regulating and managing pain in several parts of the body. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an acupressurist.