Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Sachin SharmaYour feedback matters!
I have been feeling too weak from few days. Can you prescribe me medicine for that or any other cure?
I was diagnosed with hypertension 2 years back and now I am continuously taking medicines 4, 5 medicines daily. So what should I do should I continue with those medicines only name of the medicines are rozavel, tide, eslo.
Hi docs, I am having severe pain in one of my corner teeth. And it is also noted that I do have lil cavity. Any solution that can heal it temporarily because I don't wanna pluck it off and I have also visited a dentist who prescribed better medicines which relieved me from that pain. Kindly suggest me ASAP.
Hello, I have gone through a hernia operation. What if I have still got some pain in the same region where the operation had done? Should I be concerned or should I have to consult the doctor again?
My lips are swelled due to braces in my teeth.Whether or not my lips will be ok after removing braces ?
I have been suffering from loose motions from the past 2 months. It used to be quite severe initially but after consulting with my doctor I took CIPLOX TZ, PANTOSEC.
I am suffering back pain from the last one month. And legs too paining. please suggest me what should be done.
Every woman strives to achieve flawless, glowing skin. Today, men are far behind and thus a good complexion is envied and sought after by everyone. Skin condition is affected by a number of factors including diet, sun exposure, age etc. Though skin conditions like acne, freckles, sun spots etc are not life threatening it can lower your self confidence and the quality of your life.
Homeopathy is very effective in treating skin conditions like these as well as to improve the overall state of your skin. The best part about following a homeopathic treatment route is that it is associated with negligible side effects. Also, unlike topical skin creams that only address the visible symptoms, homeopathy addresses the root cause of the problem and thus ensures that it does not recur frequently.
Some common homeopathic remedies that can give your skin a glow are:
- Sulphur: This is an effective way to clear dull and dirty skin and can be used to treat number of skin ailments. It nourishes the skin from deep within and helps clear pimples and scars that may have formed as a result of them. Sulphur is also used to treat dry and scaly skin.
- Berberis aquifolium: This is an excellent homeopathic remedy for clear skin. It is used to treat patchiness, acne, scars etc and can lighten complexion and make it glow.
- Psorinum: This homeopathic remedy is ideal for people with oily, greasy skin and a dark complexion. It helps clear pimples and reduce the oiliness of the skin. By deep cleansing the pores on the skin, it adds a glow to your face and keeps it clear. Psorinum can also help lighten complexion and give your skin an even tone.
- Bovista: Often excessive use of cosmetic products does more harm than good to our skin. In such cases, bovista is the ideal remedy. This helps clear pimples, patchiness and other skin problems triggered by excessive cosmetic application. Additionally, it brightens the skin and makes it glow.
- Sepia: Menstrual irregularities or hormonal imbalance at the time of pregnancy can lead to a condition known as chloasma. This can be seen in the form of discolouration of the face and brown spots. Sepia is a very effective remedy to treat this condition. It clears the spots and discolouration and gives the skin a healthy glow.
When prescribing a homeopathic remedy for a skin condition, along with the visible symptoms, a doctor must also consider the lifestyle of the patent and their overall mental and physical health. Thus, what suits one person may not suit another and it is always best to consult a homeopathic doctor instead of self medicating.
Sudden cardiac death occurs when your heart stops functioning unexpectedly and suddenly. When this happens if you experience sudden cardiac arrest and blood stops flowing to the brain and other vital organs. Sudden cardiac arrest usually results in death if it is not treated within minutes.
Occurring during a heart attack, the sudden cardiac arrest should not be mistaken for a heart attack. The immediate cause of sudden cardiac arrest is usually an abnormality in your heart rhythm, which is the result of a problem with your heart's electrical system. Your heart has its own electrical stimulator, which is a specialized group of cells called the sinus node located in the upper right chamber of your heart. The sinus node generates electrical impulses that flow in an orderly manner through your heart to synchronize heart rate and coordinate the pumping of blood from your heart to rest of your body.
If something goes wrong with the flow of these electric impulses through your heart, a condition known as arrhythmia occurs, causing your heart to beat too fast or too slow or in an irregular manner. Often these interruptions in rhythm are momentary and harmless. But if it is severe it can lead to a sudden stop in heart function.
Ventricular fibrillation is the most common life threatening arrhythmia which is the uncontrolled twitching or quivering of muscle fibers. It must be treated immediately to save a person's life. It can be treated by delivering a quick electric shock through the chest.
There are many risk factors that increase the risk of sudden cardiac death including the history of previous heart attacks, coronary artery disease, smoking, hypertension, high cholesterol, obesity and diabetes. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cardiologist.
Is there a permanent treatment available for psoriasis? I'm suffering since last 6 years and problem is localised on my palms and fingers only.
- Limiting intake of dairy products will help in managing diarrhea, abdominal pain and gas problems.
- Eat high fiber foods, such as fruits, vegetables whole grains. The sitoindosides in dried, unripe bananas increase mucus in the digestive tract, which provides a strong protective coating to help prevent and heal ulcers.
- Yogurt and buttermilk are excellent for maintaining a balance of beneficial bacteria in bowels.
- Maintain a healthy weight. Obesity may cause increased pressure in the abdomen which leads to acidity.
- Avoid eating heavy meals late at night, finish the last meal, preferably 2-3hrs before bedtime.
- Avoid acidic foods and juices that make the symptoms worse like pepper, spicy foods, chocolates, and high-fat foods.
- Drink plenty of fluids, have at least 10 glasses of water. Avoid caffeine which stimulates the intestines and makes diarrhea worse, while carbonated drinks produce gas.
- Manage stress. Although stress does not cause ulcerative colitis it may aggravate symptoms and even delay healing.
- Get enough sleep so that the body has time to repair and regenerate damaged cells without the demands of digesting food.
- Avoid- cream and pastry, citrus fruits, carbonated drinks, alcohol, spicy food, strawberry, soya, tea/coffee, meat.