Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
My weight is constantly increasing for the last 30 years I try to lose weight but give up due to negative results. At 55 years I am 100 KGS Can you help me? Is it my hormones? Please help Thanks.
Sir I do exercise (gym like pushups) at home after eating food is there any kind of problem in this.
My son, aged 35, was hospitalised with dengue fever for a week. His platelets count, which fell to 13000, improved to 121000 with platelets infusion.
My brother is 18years old. His complexion is not very fair. Now he has a little marks on his face. Uske face pr small small black and white marks ho gya h. He has tried many types of cream on his face. But all goes in vain. Please tell me what to do to get a clear and fair skin?
Hello Sir, im 21 year old Male and suffering from gynecomastia. I take homeopathic treatment with hard exercise and diet to loose wait. After, I also take Tamoxifen 10 mg for 5 month, suggest by forties hospital's Doctor. But I have no changes in my chest. They recommend for surgery. What you suggest about it.
I have a desk job and in the last two year ,my weight has gone up from 60 to 65 kgs. I want to lose weight. Please help me.
From some days before my back is paining soo much. If I take pain killer tablet than it gives relax for some time after than again paining. So please tell me what should I do or take.
Hi doctor If a diabetic doesn't do exercise and also he/she takes tea and eat rice occasionally but takes medicines daily. Can such person keep control his/ her blood sugar level normal.
I have some blemishes on my face tell me the treatment the blemish is white in colour. I am not sure blemish or something others.
My self Sachin. I m 20. Year old. Last nite I took spicy food stuff. So actually today whole day. I was uncomfortable. Stomach ach n all was full day so wat should I do. Suggest as early as possible.
Exposure to sun's rays allows the skin to absorb produce vitamin D in the body, however, overexposure to the same can wreak havoc on your skin. So the next time you are going out, consider the effects of sun overexposure on the skin and take precautions accordingly.
Over exposure to the sun's rays can fasten the ageing process in the body. It does this by damaging the fiber in the skin that makes the skin elastic, resulting in sagging skin. It also slows down the healing process of the skin, thus cuts and bruises take longer time to heal.
Following are the various ways in which the sun can cause real damage to your skin:
- It may lead to benign tumors on the skin
- It may decrease the immunity levels of the skin, thus increasing the risk of various diseases such as basal skin carcinoma (cancer of the cells lining the epidermal layer of the skin) and melanoma.
- It may cause wrinkles and fine lines on your skin
- It may cause discoloration of the skin, leading to spots on the skin
- You may also get affected by freckles on your skin
Over exposure to the sun's rays also increases the risk of skin cancer as it may lead to damage of the DNA present on the skin. This may lead to an unhindered growth of cells, resulting in skin cancer. Apart from this, sun exposure may also increase oiliness in the skin and lead to acne breakouts.
There are a number of measures you may adopt to reduce the harmful effects of sun rays on your skin; they are:
- Wear protective clothing when you step out in the sun. Prefer full sleeved clothes and full length trousers or skirts as they will prevent the skin from being overly exposed to the sun.
- Wear sunscreen with an SPF count of at least above 15 when you go out in the sun in order to protect the skin from the harmful ultraviolet radiations of the sun.
- Remember to moisturize your skin as sun exposure may cause the skin to turn dry and flaky.
- Don't save your umbrellas only for rainy days, use them to avoid direct exposure to the sun.