Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Sachin SachdevaYour feedback matters!
My father have mouth ulcer from one year the size of mouth ulcer increasing slowly Now the size is 5.5 ×4.4 cm please give suggestion how to cure?
I am facing cavity issues in all my tooth's. I do eat chocolates and drink tea regularly. I have undergone a root canal treatment once however facing a lot of issues with the rest of them. Please let me know what can I do to prevent any further cavities.
Bleeding gums is a sign of gum disease Gingivitis and advanced stage Periodontitis. Bleeding gums happen due to inadequate plaque removal. Germs present in the plaque attack the healthy tissue around the teeth and cause the first stage of gum disease –Gingivitis. Signs and Symptoms of gingivitis include bleeding gums, swollen, red or tender gums and bad breath or taste. If gingivitis is not treated then the plaque will harden into tartar and this will lead to increased bleeding and a more advanced form of gum and jaw bone disease known as Periodontitis which can finally lead to tooth loss.
Causes of bleeding gums include: Poor oral hygiene, brushing too hard, improper flossing, vitamin deficiency- C or K, ill fitting denture, hormonal changes during pregnancy, infection either it can be tooth or gum related. Ongoing gum bleeding may be due to serious medical conditions such as leukemia, bleeding or platelet disorder.
It is important to visit a dentist at first sign of bleeding gums because first stage of gum disease gingivitis can be treated and reversed completely. For further details you can contact us or visit our clinic.
I drink coffee and tea regularly now my teeth has become more yellowish and stay. Would I be able to whiten my teeth and make it whiter. Which are the better ways to whiten and would they have side effects?
Hello doctor my name is dhruv. Last week my wisdom tooth removal surgery has done, Hospital has very good reputation. Then after 4 days I took novamox 500 capsule for two days. Now after two days I feel weakness, fever, mouth ulcers, stomach pain and cold. Please advice.
I have mouth ulcers from 25 days. I have consulted with 3 doctors. And they have given me all type of medicines and gels. I can't eat properly. Can't talk. Please suggest some useful tip or medicine.
I had my braces takes off 1 year ago and now I feels that my teeth are shifting back to its old position so anything needful to be done in regards of this. Thanks.
Hii my name is yasin I am facing from last 3-4 days from mouth ulcer problem is there any home made remedy for this.
White layer gets stick around my teeth daily. Even after brushing. It does not removes completely and gets stick quickly. Give a solution.
Which paste is best for senstive tooth and gums bleeding and pain in tooths when i went to doctor he suggest me for cleaning byt after that also no improvment deep cleaning done 4 tyms in 6 months but no improvement So suggest me paste for all these
My front teeth is totally yellowish and brush is also not helpful. So please suggest something to me so that I can get rid of this problem. Please sir.
Maintaining good oral hygiene is the key for enhanced gum and dental health. Tooth erosion is characterised by decay of the outer and inner parts of the teeth. It occurs when certain sugar containing foods such as milk, candy and cakes leave behind residual quantities, thus causing small food particles to get stuck to and remain in the teeth. These are then digested by the bacteria in the mouth and converted to acids. The acids in combination with saliva form a layer called plaque that causes tooth erosion.
To prevent tooth erosion, you can employ these simple methods:
- Regular flossing: Flossing is an often neglected aspect of dental hygiene. Flossing helps in removing food residues stuck between the teeth that your toothbrush cannot clean. Use proper technique while flossing as improper technique can damage your gums.
- Brushing twice a day: You should brush at least twice a day with toothpaste that contains fluoride. If possible, brush regularly after eating a meal.
- Eat well balanced meals: Eat well balanced meals for your gums to receive proper nourishment. Include plenty of fruits and vegetables in your diet as they are rich in antioxidants and vitamins. These antioxidants and vitamins help maintain overall gum and dental health.
- Fluoridated water: Drink fluoridated water, as it helps in preventing tooth erosion.
- Use Mouthwash regularly: Use an antiseptic mouthwash to keep your mouth bacteria free. Bacteria in your mouth can lead to rapid tooth erosion.
- Rinse your mouth: Rinse your mouth with water after every meal. Rinsing helps in removing food particles from your mouth that may contribute to tooth erosion.
- Avoid junk food: Avoid snacking on junk foods as they contain hidden sugars that can increase your risks of tooth erosion. Avoid sugar based drinks as they can harm your teeth and cause cavities.
- Dental sealants: A sealant is a coating that is applied on the tooth to prevent it from getting affected by plaque. They usually last for 8-10 years after which they need to be replaced.
- Visit the dentist regularly: Visit the dentist on a regular basis for check-ups as any underlying issue that can create potential problems in the future may need to be resolved.