Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sachin Rastogi
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sachin RastogiYour feedback matters!
I am 35 and my uric acid is close to 6.3 Can I take L glutamine after my gym workout Presently I am not taking any proteins.
Hi sir, mujhe cough hamesha rahta h. Our saans lene me problem h.our chalne me bhut ganda feel hone lagta hai. Our aankh ke upar bhaari bhaari sa rahta h.
Mere sperms count is Low and my Penis thin and small. When I Intercourse with wife that mera Penis bahut jaldi tightless (dhila aur small ho jata hai). Please Dr. Ji mere sperms badhane ki or Intercourse ke time turant hi mera Penis dhila or small ho jata hai iske liye koi achhi medicine bataiye.
Hi. I am 18 year old. My armpits and feet are always smelly. It becomes worse after shower. Applying deodorants makes it a worse. My mouth is also foul smelling even after I brush my teeth and scrape my tongue nicely. I have little or no exercise. I have these problems since puberty. Please help me.
Actually every time in my private area I have a itchy and some infections. And now when if I go to toilet room from my private area bleeding come from my intimate area and it happens only one time. But this bleeding before something white colored blood or what I don't know this happens to me everyday so please tell me what I have to do for this kind of thing. Or is it serious issue or something dangerous please let me know.
Ear discharge may occur due to several reasons. Injury or trauma to the ear canal, a ruptured ear drum or an infection in the middle ear may be the most common causes of ear discharge. Eczema, swimmer’s ear and other skin irritations may also lead to this problem. While there are some simple home remedies to treat this disorder, always consult an ENT specialist if the discharge does not stop after the application of those treatments. Let us look at some common ways to treat this disorder.
- Use gravity: While this method does not treat ear discharge per se, it does help in draining the fluid build-up in the ear. Just lie down on your side keeping the affected ear parallel to the ground. Use your finger to create a vacuum inside your ear and drain the fluid inside it. The finger must be clean. You can also use a cotton wad for this purpose. Another way could be by simply lying on your side with a towel under your ear.
- Use a warm compress: This treatment promotes the flow of ear discharge to its outer part, thereby alleviating the pain. Dip a clean piece of cloth in warm water, wring the cloth as much as you can and then place it around your ear for 2-5 minutes. Lie down on your side.
- Inhale steam: Inhaling steam, opens up the Eustachian tube, thereby promoting the flow of the trapped ear discharge. Simply mix a little bit of eucalyptus oil with some water, boil the mixture and inhale the steam. Tilt your head to one side so that the fluid drains out. Do this exercise for 5-10 minutes. Cover your head and the water with a towel to prevent the steam from escaping. Repeat this exercise as needed.
- Use vinegar and rubbing alcohol mixture: Vinegar and rubbing alcohol have excellent anti-microbial properties. Mix equal parts of white vinegar and rubbing alcohol. Put some drops of the mixture in a dropper. Lie down on your side with the infected ear upwards. Insert some drops of the solution with the dropper in your ear. Wait for 10 minutes and then drain out the ear discharge by tilting the infected ear to the other side. Repeat this exercise twice a day for better results.
- Use garlic oil: Crush 2-3 garlic cloves and extract its oil. Use a dropper to put 2-3 drops of this extract into your affected ear. Tilt the head to one side so that the juice settles down. Now hold a dryer next to the infected ear and let the warm air blow inside it. Repeat this exercise twice a day for better results.