Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sachin Mittal
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sachin MittalYour feedback matters!
Dental implants are generally identified as substitutes for tooth roots. Besides, replacing damaged or decayed teeth, implants also provide a strong foundation for both permanent as well as removable replacement teeth.
There are loads of advantages of dental implants:
- Better overall appearance of teeth, since they are made to fuse with the bone
- Unlike removable dentures, implants are much more comforting as well as convenient
- Higher self-esteem as you will feel better about yourself
- Improved speech quality in the long run
- Eating becomes comparatively easier with implants rather than sliding dentures, because they function like your own teeth
- Improved oral health
- Good durability (can even last a lifetime if taken good care of)
Generally, dental implants have a very impressive success rate (up to 98%). This can differ, however, based on the placement of the implants.
Who can go for dental implants?
- Patients must have healthy gums
- Must have sufficient bone strength to hold the implants in place
- Must be dedicated to maintaining good oral hygiene
- Must visit dentist regularly
There are many steps involved in getting an implant:
- An individualized treatment plan, addressing all your specific needs and prepared by a team of professionals, well versed in oral surgery and restorative dentistry
- Placement of the tooth root implant into the bone socket of the missing tooth
- Attachment of a small connector post known as an abutment, which securely keeps the new tooth intact
- Attachment of a crown (the replacement tooth) to the abutment
The operation is normally administered under a local anesthesia. The whole process is not harmful at all, to say the least, and people have reported that a normal tooth extraction cause much more pain than a dental implant operation.
Related Tip: "Why You Must Not Delay Getting Your Dental Implants?"
The most common question that I receive these days on a social media page, an email, a phone call or even from patients I meet at a party is not what dental implants are but rather what do they cost?
It’s the most common assumption that both dentists and patients make that they already know what dental implants are and what they entail. The entire class on the types, benefits, indications, implications of dental implants was somehow missed and all we have is myths that are widely believed without scientific basis and customizing to your own case. This is exactly why when one hears a cost attached to this procedure they have no basis to rationalize this as cheap or expensive other than the last quote they heard or saw online.
Would you decide your cardiac or neuro surgeon on the basis of his or her rate card? Deciding your dental implant procedure and specialist based on this arbitrary figure can be extremely dangerous.
Here’s a quick guide to factors to decide for yourself what your dental implants must cost –educate and empower yourself
#1 Implant type –origin & make
The key decision in the choice of your implant is the company, design and origin of your implant.
As most products the American & European implants from global companies will be expensive for the quality and standards they represent. This is not to say that local makes are not effective but paying for something that is globally approved and available is well worth the cost.
It maybe a good practice to ask your surgeon for the research that supports why the implant they’re using is the best.
The type of design and material of the implant also determines cost-for example tooth colored zirconia implants are more expensive than the standard titanium ones.
Even your dental surgeon is limited by the type of support he receives from the implant company so choose and pay wisely based on this key factor.
#2 Skill & qualifications of your surgeon
Once you have a great implant the person placing it for you must have the right hands for placing it.
- Qualifications: When researching your dentist check his qualifications like a specialization in surgery or prosthodontics (science of replacing missing teeth) or even a specialized international degree in implants.
- Previous cases : You can ask your dentist for any photographs they may have done and how they turned out.
- Feedback: Read some testimonials of previous patients or ask for references
- Skill & Experience: while this is less apparent to judge the above points will prove this
- #3 The type of dental practice
Do your research and choose a practice that is geared towards surgery and they have the necessary infrastructure and training to manage emergencies with adeqaute experience.
Another important factor is how humane they are in their approach how comfortable they can make you and how painless their approach to dentistry is be it a simple cleaning or a full mouth implant surgery.
#4 The complication of your case –your medical & dental history
If you have multiple teeth that you lost years ago and are now well into your middle or senior years with a few lifestyle diseases like diabetes or bone density issues understand that your complication level is higher than a 20 year old who needs to replace one missing tooth they lost a few months ago.
The cost attached to complications must be understood and most cases will require prior preparation before implants can be placed
Make sure your final choice of dentist and practice is someone who is accessible and approachable to you even minutes or years after your surgery and not someone who just wants to make a quick buck. Ask them about follow ups.
A common occurrence we see is patients getting implants of companies that they have no idea of this can pose a problem if something comes loose or breaks you need to know what you have in your mouth and that must have enough global reach and presence so if you were to relocate or travel you could still be treated anywhere in the world.
If I fix brace set on my teeth what minimum time required to clear the gap? While using brace set is there feel of any pain in teeth.
Mere ko asthma ha or gukam rehti ha me pan masala ka seven kart a hu me bahut kamjor bhi hu gal mota or haldhi hona chata hu Or mere teeth me dard ke karen kan ke ash pass adhe sar me pain rehth a ha.
My molar teeth has broken 3/4 part and I want to clean my teeth also what should I do and what will be cost for treatment.
Hello Doctor My left tooth has been root canal treatment 15 days ago, but now sometimes I feel a little pain in my mouth and sometimes there is some difficulty in swallowing, what will be right for me now and this symptom can be worrisome May I take any medicines.
I am suffering from weighting because I have from preservatives drinks like mango drink in common language called that drink is report.
choose brush with small head for better access to back teeth.soft bristles are kinder on your gums.Ask your dentist which suites you most.i personally recommond colgate slim soft brush whith charcol bristles,
city dental hospital,virani chowk,rajkot,gujarat.