Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sachin MehraYour feedback matters!
1) How do I solve chronic constipation in my 87 years old mother who has recently developed this problem of once in 3 days and that too really hard and difficult to come out. How to get it out ? 2) How to prevent? Health otherwise good. Medication since 15 years : 1/2 istamet (50/500) 1 amloz-5 mg 1 ecosprin 75 and 1 thyronorm-50 All one per day. Diet: Crushed Veggie soup-3 times a day, breakfast-1 Egg, Lunch, Dinner : mashed potatoes cooked veggies Dal. Dahi 2 tmes 1/2 bowl, Tea 1 toast or 2 fibre biscuits Mid meal: Small elaichi bananas 4-6 per day.
I am 40 years old male. Suffering from severe allergy problem followed by bronchitis and asthmatic condition. Having 2 time seroflo inhaler and anti allergic tab night time.
I am 22 years old male I started gym for the body development. I thought of taking supplements of proteins need your suggestion ?
My friend did an Oral sex with a guy, she met him on dating site. When she was blowing his penis, she realized that he was presuming a bit and also she realised that she had a mouth ulcer. Now she is scared of HIV. She is not sure if that guy has AIDS and she is afraid of transmission of virus through her mouth ulcer. It's depressing. Please help her. And also if blood testing is needed, let me know when is the best time to get this tested.
I have pain in my chest for a long time. Ecg is ok doctor proposed this due to gas, but when I drink water it feels from left side of my chest. It feel like that somebody had put water from inside. Also have cough problem when I had my lunch and dinner, when I woke up in the morning, my mouth has some unusual taste like I never brushed.
It is very important to take care of your physical well-being as it may have a direct relationship with your sexual performance. Having unhealthy eating and lifestyle habits can put you out of shape sexually, emotionally and physically.
Here's how being out of form can affect your sex life:
- It can affect your confidence levels - Problems with your body weight can seriously affect your confidence levels, and consequently your sex life. Being confident of yourself and what you do is vital for having great sex. Issues with your confidence and a negative perception of yourself can make you feel inadequate, thereby causing problems in your sex life.
- It can suck out all your energy - In order for you to enjoy or have longer sex sessions, you need to be at your fittest levels. Being overweight or not in shape can prevent you from enjoying the sexual activity or sustaining the session as you would be all out of energy.
- It can affect your thoughts - Getting caught up in thoughts about your weight or what is going on in the mind of your partner can have a serious impact on your sexual performance. In fact, your weight can hamper the healthy thoughts that may form during these moments that you share with your partner. Ideally, your thoughts should be focused on the act so that you're able to fully enjoy the activity.
- It can affect what you experience - Your weight issues can hamper your ability to have quality sex and cause you to have short sessions. The quality of what you experience with your partner can get affected if you lack confidence and don't focus on what is happening in front of you. More importantly, one shouldn't mistake quality sex as the number of sex positions known or the duration of the activity. Quality sex takes place only when both the partners enjoy the act and derive maximum pleasure and satisfaction out of it. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.