Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Sachin Mathoor

Cardiologist, Delhi

250 at clinic
Dr. Sachin Mathoor Cardiologist, Delhi
250 at clinic
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

To provide my patients with the highest quality healthcare, I'm dedicated to the newest advancements and keep up-to-date with the latest health care technologies....more
To provide my patients with the highest quality healthcare, I'm dedicated to the newest advancements and keep up-to-date with the latest health care technologies.
More about Dr. Sachin Mathoor
Dr. Sachin Mathoor is a trusted Cardiologist in Sadar bazar, Delhi. He is currently practising at Sood Medical Centre in Sadar bazar, Delhi. Save your time and book an appointment online with Dr. Sachin Mathoor on has an excellent community of Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 36 years of experience on You can find Cardiologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Sood Medical Centre

1/165 Sadar Bazar Delhi Cantt, DelhiDelhi Get Directions
250 at clinic
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Sachin Mathoor

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

My sgpt level is 50. But the normal range is written in report is between 5-40. So is there any problem with this.

General Physician, Mumbai
Dear Lybrateuser, - A slight elevation is not much of a problem, but take precautions have a well balanced duet with more of fruits & vegetables, avoid fried & junk food, have 8-10 glasses of water for proper digestion - do regular exercise to keep the level low & proper digestion of food.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have a chest pain suddenly doctors said that symptoms related to heart attack but not sure of that is heart attack. They said its a type of cholesterol how to reduce the cholesterol for a healthy heart.

Diploma in Obstetrics & Gynaecology, MBBS
General Physician, Delhi
Heart attack is not diagnosed on basis of symptoms only. Get ecg and halter tests done and echo test to know %age of heart functions. Regarding high cholesterol levels, I will suggest simple and easy way to bring down. Take fresh lemon. Take a spoon of honey added to water and take it on empty stomach every morning. Besides reducing fats, it reduces blood sugar levels also. Reduce bad fats like street food, pizzas and burger, namkeem and other road side fried foods. Use less fats but a spoon of desi ghee or butter and a katori of assorted nuts everyday. Good fats in blood tend to reduce bad fats responsible for heart attack. Get back with reports and tell us about your symptoms, when you were diagnosed with heart attack.
5 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My systolic blood pressure in right arm is always high between 140-150 and it is normal in left arm between 120 - 130. Diastolic is normal on both. Is it ok? Or am I having any health problem?

MBBS, DMRD, MD - Radio Diagnosis, FIIM(Ayurved), D.SC, Post Doctoral Fellowship of Institute of Indian Medicine, Ph.D
Non-Invasive Conservative Cardiac Care Specialist, Ahmednagar
Dear Please consult a physician. If needed get a DSA aortography angiography of upper arms done to know the cause. Vm.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hii my mother have blood pressure problem since last 1 years and she was 53 years old she taking a medicine regularly to control bp but if she did not take tablet there bp goes high. Pls tell me a solution how she can control bp without taking any medicine or tablet. . And they have not diabetes.Please tell.

General Physician, Jalgaon
Please don't skip antihypertensive medicine it is very difficult to control blood pressure at this age without medicine tell her have a habit of walking daily do meditation regularly exercise yoga pranayam and morning walk can help to some extent.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Mam my father having stroke and he is unconscious from last 9 days. Present no improvement. He is on ventilator. As per Dr. it's take 15 days then we say anything.

I'm so sorry lybrate-user, for what you are going through. It can be very difficult to see your father like that. Be patient and listen to his stroke doctors- if they are asking to wait for a couple weeks, it must be for a good reason- sometimes depending on the location of stroke and size of stroke people need longer duration of respiratory support- without looking at his brain scans and knowing more detailed medical history it is hard to tell you anything in particular.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have suffering from blood pressure problem last 1 week. I have also a headache. I m totally week in 1 week. Can you suggest me for this problem.

PG Diploma in Emergency Medicine Services (PGDEMS), Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS), MD - Alternate Medicine
Ayurveda, Ghaziabad
In ayurveda, Hypertension is referred to as Rakta Capa Vriddhi and it sees the vitiation of vata and pitta doshas as the main cause...take sarpgandha vati twice a day...yogendra ras...akik bhasm works very good in case of hypertension....avoid salty diet...oily food...lower your pranayama early morning...
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi, I am 28 years female and from 2-3 days I am feeling weird on left side of my chest like few times I feel like my heart is shivering and sometimes I am feeling like pain in my felt arm but I am not having any problem with my health as I am absolutely fit but few days back I had moderate stomach may Be I have had something spicy because it just recorded after one day.

General Physician, Mumbai
Dear lybrateuser,? - Your problem appears due to acidity & anxiety - avoid spicy, fried & junk food - chew your food well, do not skip meals, have meals on time, have 4-5 small meals rather than three large meals - take syrup Gelusil, 2 teaspoonful half an hour after every meal three times a day - have a well balanced diet, have 7-8 glasses of water for proper hydration & digestion.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am a pure vegetarian. My age is 30 yr and my weight is 82 kg. As per my lipid profile my ldl cholesterol level is low, just 58. Hdl 48, triglyceride 160 and total cholesterol 126. What should I do for increase my ldl cholesterol level.

Post Doctoral Research (Ph.D.) (A.M) (Oncology), Integrative Oncology for Physicians (MSKCC, N.Y, USA), Doctor of Natural Medicine (N.D/ N.M.D), Ayurveda (I) Cert., Advanced Strategic Management (APSM), B.E (Computer Sc. & Engg.), Clinically Relevant Herb-Drug Interactions (CME) - (Cine-Med Inc. USA)
Alternative Medicine Specialist, Bhubaneswar
Hi anjan, what are your immediate health issues? your lipid profile values as you report look all good. Your triglyceride levels, although a little higher than the higher reference limit, can very well be controlled with a healthy & balanced diet, proper lifestyle with adequate room for daily exercise/ walking, relaxation and distressing. At the same time it is also advisable for one to restrict alcohol & stop smoking completely. As regards cholesterol, ldl cholesterol is, in fact, bad cholesterol while hdl cholesterol is the one which is good for our health. So no need to increase levels of ldl cholesterol. It is advisable that you get your reports verified by a general physician as well, Hope this helps. All the very best.
25 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering from dry cough for the last 3 weak and I have chest pain whenever I cough hard. Can you suggest what should be done?

MD - Medicine, MBBS
General Physician, Kangra
I suggest you to get your chest X ray done ..alongwith ESR..and get yourself examined by a physician...good luck
Submit FeedbackFeedback

What should be done if BP is 70 what home remedy should be given to patient if patient is having low bp.

Ayurveda, Ambala
For Recovering from low BP follow these best methods: • Anaemia is a cause of low BP so check your hemoglobin level (Hb) if this is low so eat green leafy vegetables, beetroot and fruits like pomegranate. • Eat an apple daily it maintain your BP normal. • Take your meal daily do not skip meal. • Drink 8 - 9 glass of water daily. Hydrate your body well with drinking proper amount of water because dehydration is also cause fall of BP. • When you feel that your BP is low then take 2 teaspoons of Glucon D and add a pinch of salt mix it in one glass of water and drink it. You can repeat it after 2 hours. This will maintain electrolyte balance and your BP. You can drink a cup of tea. • Drink a glass of milk daily. It maintain your stamina. • Take a multivitamin capsule daily for 15 days. • Eat a teaspoon of gulkand daily and maintain your blood sugar level. • Do long breathing pranayams daily and do not take stress.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Please suggest me medicine for cholesterol. I have a cholesterol levels little high.

International Academy of Classical Homeopathy, BHMS
cholestri 12c 3tims day for 10 days avena sativa 6c 4tims day for 10 days lyc 12c 3 tims day for 10 days
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 28 year married women. I have high cholesterol 383 and triglycerides 230. I am taking rosuvas 1 tablet 10 mg per day. please suggest me the diet chart and what kind of exercise I can do for reduce my cholesterol level.

M.B.B.S. , PG Diploma In Clinical Cardiology
Cardiologist, Delhi
Hi 45 minutes of strenous exercise daily is a nust If exercise is not strenous its not going to effect your cholestrol levels No ghee butter mustard oil vanaspati oil to be used instead use rice bran oil olive oil and saffola Increased fibres in your diet Keep taking rosuvas for 3mntn repeat lipid after that.
1 person found this helpful

Dear sir mera char panch din se thora thora sar ghum raha hai kuch din pehle mera bp130/80 tha to mere father bole ki kaccha lehsun khane ko 3 times a day aur jis din se khana suru kiya hai mera maan na hai usi din she aisa ho raha hai abhi parso bp check kiya to 150/90 tha pls help me sir mera army me joining 1 mahine baad hai.

PG Diploma in Emergency Medicine Services (PGDEMS), Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS), MD - Alternate Medicine
Ayurveda, Ghaziabad
In ayurveda, Hypertension is referred to as Rakta Capa Vriddhi and it sees the vitiation of vata and pitta doshas as the main cause..Mix 1 teaspoon of onion juice with an equal amount of honey. Take once a day for 1 week. Upon noticing improvement, continue for several more days....take sarpgandha vati twice a day...yogendra ras...akik bhasm works very good in case of hypertension....avoid salty diet...oily food...lower your pranayama early morning.....
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir I am just 21 years old I am having problem bhi loud sound from last two years as diwali is coming and sound crackers will be used and sound of those crackers and vibration produced from it creates situation like heart attack I am in a big trouble my hearts beats use to go high and starts getting pain in chest and I get very irritated sir please help me what to do and how to control it.

PhD, Human Energy Fields, Diploma in PIP, EFI, Aura scanning for Health evaluation; Energy field assessment, Fellowship Cardiac Rehabilitation, Cardiac Rehabilitation, MD (Ayur - Mind Body Med), Mind Body Medicine
Non-Invasive Conservative Cardiac Care Specialist, Pune
Dear lybrate-user, Your letter is dated Oct 29, and today is 14th Nov. SO all the noise of diwali s over. I pray you are feeling better. Regards.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My husband 27 old has always suffering from stress and hypertension. .and before marriage he is interested in sex but after marriage he doesn't. .and he having 140 kg weight and I am having only 55 kg. But we have a daughter now that only compelling him to do sex. Only 20 or 30 times total we had sex of 2 year marriage. .and he had an another relationship with other girl. And have physical relations also. Pls give an solution. .is my husband is not satisfied with me?

Masters in Clinical Psychology
Psychologist, Lucknow
It would be best if you sit down with him and speak your heart out. You need to resolve the situation it can not go on like this forever otherwise one of you will fall apart. Ask him very politely as to what he feels, wishes, what is lacking in the relation. A person gets attracted outside relation usually when something is lacking in one's own relationship you need to build up on that. Ask him what does he want out of the relation, have a open heart to heart conversation. Share your wishes, desires your kid's future. Consult with me for counseling and guidance regarding same. All the best.
3 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am a 34 years old male and have pain in heart for last 1.6 yrs. Now in a days (mostly pain in heart down side approx 10 hrs per day slowely pain and suddenly create in mid in heart for 5 to 10 minute per day not easy pain) and I feel painfull breathing, feel pain in heart in heart. I checkup ecg but not any problem found? what should I do?

MD-Ayurveda, Basic Life Support (B.L.S), Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Ayurveda, Ahmednagar
If you examined your self with cardiac expert n after doing your ecg many times if ecg reports are coming normal. First rule out that your heart is working normal or not by doing 2 d echo & tmt. If they are both normal then we can say you r suffering from acid peptic disorder. If pain relieves by taking omeprazole like acidity reducing drugs then we can confirm it. And problem can b solved by herbal preparation. So do all above n consult.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My mother is facing her problem as her blood pressure goes down and after that her head get pain help me to solve me this.

BHMS, MD - Homeopathy
Homeopath, Delhi
Hi, for low b. P. It is advisable to give her lime water with salt and sugar twice daily. If she suffers from vertigo, make sure she rests and gets her 7 hours sleep at night. All the best.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir I am ill So what can I do And I heart was very pain So what can I do Sir Tell me.

Homeopath, Raebareli
If you are heart-patient consult your Doctor immediately. Instead take Carbo veg 30 at an interval of 30 minutes upto three doses now (5 drops of medicine in 3 tbs of water).
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering from cough and if I cough hard it cause a chest pain to me? What can I do?

General Physician, Cuttack
1. Do warm saline gurgling 3-4 times daily 2. Take viscodyne d syrup 2tsf thrice daily if it is a dry cough or viscodyne syrup if cough is associated with sputum 3. You may have to take antibiotic along with it and carry out investigations including x ray chest after consulting physician, if no relief4. Avoid smoking if you smoke.
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed