Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sachin GoyalYour feedback matters!
I am 23 years male and I have back pain, I did so many exercises but there is no relief, what to do? Please help. Thank you.
I am 23 years old boy and sometime I facing joint pain in my leg. I am pure vegetarian and drinks lots of water and eats fruit regularly.
Hy my dad is 56. My dad is suffering from legs pain. Doc had said that the greece in the knees are finished due to age n no medicines are effective for dis n do exercises. M very worried about my father please suggest some exercise for knees n to make legs healthier or some other advice?
Ankush is having chronic lower back ache. Sometimes it aggravates without any physical activity. No radiating pain associated.
The problem of morning back and neck pain may be due to the position of sleeping or it may be related to inflammatory arthritis which can be familial. Morning back pain is largely related to wrong sleeping posture and less commonly due to arthritic conditions like Ankylosing Spondylitis or Rheumatoid Arthritis. Whatever be the cause- this condition requires attention by an Orthopedic doctor as it may worsen in due course of time and should not be taken lightly.
Some common factors causing this are:
- Mattress: Too soft or too hard a mattress might induce back ache after sleep. For people with waist and hips of equal proportion, a firmer mattress would do well. For those with narrower waist than their hips, a flexible and softer mattress that can move with the pelvic weight would be a perfect choice. Refrain from using old hardened mattresses.
- Pillow: The pillow you use must be able to render support to your neck naturally. Instead of using excessively firm or soft pillow, try substituting it with memory foam pillows, refillable water pillows or cervical support pillows.
- Posture: Not changing your position while sleeping or sleeping on the belly exerts strain on the back muscles, causing pain. On the other hand, sleeping on the back or on the sides causes comparatively less strain on the spine.
- Other causes such as strenuous workouts or physical activities or sitting at a stretch during the day might cause pain while sleeping or after getting up from bed.
Remedies for Morning Back Pain:
Fortunately, there are some home remedies to cure the morning back pain.
- Switching your mattress is a more expensive remedy for back pain, but may often be the ultimate cure. Most people sleep the best on medium-firm mattresses. Be sure to try out the mattress before you buy it.
- For occasional back pain after sleeping, apply heat to your back to relax your muscles before you go to bed and when you get up in the morning.
- Massage your back with pain relieving creams and apply heat on it with a heating pad for quick relief.
- Specific spinal stretching exercises and Planks (a type of exercise) can greatly help in easing back pain, if done on a regular basis.
- It is always recommended to CONSULT an Orthopaedic doctor if you suffer from morning back pain.