Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sabina SananYour feedback matters!
Maine meri gf ke sath sex kiya or 20 se25 din hogaya use 2 date tak period aata hai par wo miss hogaya kya wo pregnant hai.
Amla Oil Benefits, Side Effects and How to Make in Hindi - आंवला तेल के फायदे, नुकसान और बनाने की विधि
आंवला को गुणों की खान भी कहा जाता है क्योंकि इसमें कई सरे गुण पाए जाए हैं. वैज्ञानिक नाम इंडियन गुस्बिरी वाला आंवले से तेल, मुरब्बा, आचार आदि बनता है. दुनिया भर में उगाए जाने वाले इस पौधे को आयुर्वेदिक इस्तेमाल के लिए प्रयोग किया जाता है. इसमें विटामिन सी, टैनिन और पॉलीफेनिक यौगिक आदि पाए जाते हैं. जो कि कई तरह के परेशानियों क ख़त्म करते हैं. आइयेइस्के फायदे और नुकसान पर एक नजर डालते हैं.
1. एंटी एजिंग के रूप में
इसका इस्तेमाल एंटी एजिंग के रूप में किए जाने पर सकारात्मक प्रभाव पड़ता है. ये विषाक्त पदार्थों को शरीर से बाहर निकालने का काम करता है और ये झुर्रियां कम करने में काफी मददगार होती ई.
2. सूजन कम करने में
सूजन कम करने में भी इसके लाभ नजर आते हैं. इसके जैसी ही कई अन्य समस्याओं को कम करने में आप आंवले के तेल का इस्तेमाल कर सकते हैं.
3. रुसी के लिए
रुसी की समस्याओं पर को ख़त्म करने लिखने के लिए भी आंवले के तेल का इस्तेमाल किया जा सकता है. इसके नियमित मालिश से बालों में मजबूती और रुसी जैसी समस्याओं का निदान नहीं हो पाता है.
4. प्रतिरोधक क्षमता बढ़ाने में
आंवले के तेल के नियमित के सिवान से संक्रमण और कई अन्य तरह की बीमारयों में मदद मिलती है. इसे एक टॉनिक की तरह लेने से ये काफी प्रभावी होता है.
5. एंटीऑक्सिडेंट के रूप में
आंवले के तेल में पर्याप्त मात्रा में एंटीऑक्सिडेंट पाया जाता है. जो कि आपके शरीर को कई खतरों और बिमारिओं से बचाता है.
6. दिल को स्वस्थ रखने में
दिल को स्वस्थ रखने में भी आंवले के तेल की भूमिका होती है. इसमें मौजूद तत्व फैटी एसिड और कोलेस्ट्राल को नियंत्रित करने की क्षमता रखते हैं.
7. त्वचा के लिए
त्वचा को चमकदारर बनाने के लिए इसमें कई तरह के तवों को मौजद होते हैं. यदि आप इसे घरपर थोड़ा सा भी परेशान करने के लिए निर्णय मानते हैं.
8. बालों के लिए
बालों के टूटने, रूखापन आदि समस्याओं के निदान में आंवला के तेल की सकारात्मक भूमिका होती है. इसके लिए आपको अपने बालों में इसके तेल से मालिश करनी होगी.
9. गठिया के उपाचार में
जोड़ों के दर्द में राहते के लिए इसमें फैटी एसिड पाया जाता है जो कि उतकों को शांत करके जोड़ों के दर्द में राहत देने का काम करता है.
आंवला के तेल के नुकसान
- सिमित मात्रा में इसका प्रयोग नहीं करने से एलर्जी जैसी समस्याएं उत्पन्न हो सकती हैं.
- कम गुणवत्ता का वाले आंवला के तेल का इस्तेमाल करने से बचें.
आंवला के तेल को बनाने की विधि
- आंवला में कई तरह के पोष तत्व पाए जाते हैं. इसका तेल निम्न तरीके से आप भी बना सकने हैं.
- एक कप ताजा पिसा हुआ आंवला
- एक बड़ी चम्मच नारियल का तेल
बनाने की विधि
पिसे हुए आंवले का रस निकाल लें. इसके बाद इसके रस में नारियल का तेल मिलाएं. फिर इसे एक समान रूप से मिश्रित न होने तक मिलाएं. नारियल तेल के पिघलने के लिए इसे थोड़ा गर्म करें. इसके ठंडा होने के बाद इसे अपने बालों में लगाएं.
The concept of egg quality of a woman is derived from the belief that the embryo implantation probability is powerfully related to the age and ovarian reserve of the woman. Thus, it is regarded that the quality of the egg is almost synonymous with the chances of embryo implantation. Its quality cannot be assessed merely by looking at the egg or measuring its ability to receive the fertilization by sperm or simply observing the initial embryo division.
There are a few important factors that contribute to the success or failure of the embryo implantation and some of them are:
- Diminished ovarian reserve: A woman with an increased FSH level on the third day of the menses is regarded as having diminished reserve of ovary. This implies that her ovary is not competent in sending feedback signals to the pituitary gland and the body responds by producing an increased amount of FSH for stimulating the ovary. For more than 10 years, it has been found that in over thousands of fertility treatment cycles, women with an increased FSH level have a lower egg quality.
- Advanced age of maternity: Even though the FSH level is normal, the age of the mother who provides the eggs plays an important role to determine the quality of the egg. Quite like women with increased FSH levels, eggs obtained from women aged more than 40 years can have some problems at a later stage of fertilization. Normal FSH levels are not considered a reassuring factor, owing to the lower implantation rate in females aged over 45 years.
- Diminished quality of egg: With an increase in age, the capacity of the mitochondria in producing energy slowly decreases. The egg is linked to the circulation before ovulation, and it is linked again after the embryo implantation. But during the one week time ranging from ovulation to implantation, the egg and the resulting embryo are contained in the zona pellucida and function on the basis of mitochondrial energy supply. The older age of the woman doesn’t cause any problem at the initial stage of ovulation. Its fertilization and embryonic development are also normal. But soon, it runs out of energy and stops dividing before reaching the stage of implantation.
Therefore, it is important to have the eggs tested to find out any sort of chromosomal abnormality. In case the mother is deficient of producing high quality eggs, the best option is to have donor eggs. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
Hi I wanted to identify my girl is organ or not. How can I judge? Is any way to identify? Who I check organ test?
Please help me Kya Cycle chalane ke Side effect bi hain? Agar hain toh please batae main Bahut jayada cycle chalata hun.
Hi ,my daughter age 10+ and she got period 4 months back but every 20 days cycles she is getting period please tell me is it normal cycle?
Hi doctor I am 9month pregnant women. My doubts is my baby having 2. 4kgs weight right now. Iis there any problem doctor. And sometimes I don't feel baby movements also. Am getting tension please tell me that what I have to do for this doctor. Please let me know. Am waiting for your reply.
Few weeks back I had swelling in my body especially legs, the doctor had advised me to take some tests including ultrasound of kidney which according to the doctor was normal. These things came out to be abnormal ESR westergen 54 Mchc 31.4 Serum cholesterol 258 Serum triglycerides 204 Vldl 40.8 Total/hdl cholesterol ratio 5.43 Ldl/hdl cholesterol ratio 3.57 Serum uric acid 7.3 The reports had been shown to the doctor and some medicines were prescribed. 1. Telma 20 2. atorvastatin Calcium tablets 3. Lacix 4. Calcium carbonate tablets I sometimes see some swelling in my legs for unknown reason, also I had stopped taking medicine since the last 2 days just to check and the swelling returned in my feet today. Why is this happening? After seeing the swelling I have started taking medicines. What are the things that I can do from my side to stay healthy? Frankly speaking the swelling scares me a bit. I also have high BP for which I believe the doctor has prescribed the medicine. I also had minimal change disease (nephrotic syndrome) 8 years back due to this I get scared whenever I see some swelling in my feet. please provide some solution to my problem. Also should I stop eating chicken? I have already switched to low fat dairy products.
Panchakarma is an ayurvedic technique which is used to detoxify the body, boost the immune system and restore the balance in the body. Due to lack of exercise and a poor diet, the waste material generated by the body is not effectively discharged. This causes accumulation of toxins in the body that can result in diseases.
Panchakarma can be used to treat and heal the pain in the joints and the spine. There are specific treatments in panchakarma that targets these regions, they are:
1. Abhyanga - Abhyanga is a technique where warm oil is used to cover the entire body. The oil is then gently massaged so that it can penetrate the underlying tissues. It is used to lubricate the joints, muscle toning and to increase blood supply around nerve endings.
2. Pindasweda - In this technique hot cotton bags consisting of herbs, rice, and sand or medical powder are used to massage the body. This rejuvenating therapy induces perspiration in the body by which the herbs and the heat penetrates into the body. It is used to treat problems of the joints such as gout, arthritis, and sciatica.
3. Upanaha - A combination of herbal medicine is applied to the affected part and then covered with medicinal leaves. The herbs help in easing the muscles and tendons of the affected part. It relieves pain, reduces swellings and improves mobility in the joint.
4. Kati vista - In this treatment, medicated oil is pooled into a collar made from dough and then placed on the lower back for a specific amount of time. It strengthens the lower back, lubricates the spine and acts as a muscle pain reliever.
I was diagnosed with pcos 4 months back on my left ovary and I want to conceive. Using metformin, ovabless since two months. Vil I conceive? What should I do to conceive?
Do calories from hard liquor add just as much caloric energy/fat as calories from other sources? Is breast cancer inherited? Is greek yogurt healthier than regular yogurt?
I am 26 year's old I hv two daughters and I miss my period ths month and my pregnancy test is negative and I hv White discharge .Is am pregnant.
Sir my wife is pregnant of 8 weeks. Can sex during pregnancy is safe? Or it causes any discomfort to mother & baby She has polycystic ovary Her date of birth is 07-05-1993.
Hi am 26 year old woman waiting for labour pain I have pregnancy of 285 days as of now. I have all normal reports yet. I have taken castor oil with milk but found no response. What should I do?
A brain stroke can affect anyone at any point of time when the supply of blood to the brain is interrupted. It can threaten major physical functions and can prove to be fatally dangerous at times. The brain stem which is placed right above the spinal cord controls the breathing, heartbeat and levels of blood pressure. It is also in charge of controlling some elementary functions such as swallowing, hearing, speech and eye movements
What are the different types of strokes?
There are three main kinds of stroke: ischemic strokes, hemorrhagic strokes and transient ischemic attacks. The The most common type of brain stroke is the ischemic stroke is caused by narrowing or blocking of arteries to the brain, which prevents the proper supplyof of blood to the brain. Sometimes it so happens that the blood clot that has formed elsewhere in the body have travelled via the blood vessels and has been trapped in the blood vessel which provides blood to the brain. When the supply of blood to a part of the brain is hindered, the tissue in that area dies off owing to lack of oxygen. The other variant of brain stroke is termed as hemorrhagic stroke is caused when the blood vessels in and around the brain burstor or leak. Strokes need to be diagnosed and treated as quickly as possible in order to minimize brain damage.
What are the common symptoms of a brain stroke?
The symptoms of the brain stroke are largely dependent on the area of the brain that has been affected. It can interfere with normal functioning, such as breathing and talking and other functions which human beings can perform without thinking such as eye movements or swallowing. Since all the signals from the brain as well as other parts of the body traverse through the brain stem, the interruption of blood flow often leads to numbness or paralysis in different parts of the body.
Who is likely to have a stroke?
Anyone is at a risk of developing brain stroke although ageing is directly proportional to the risk of having a stroke. Not only that an individual with a family history of brain stroke or transient ischemic attack is at a higher risk of developing stroke. People who have aged over 65 accounts for about 33 percent of all brain strokes. It is important to point here that individuals with high blood pressure, high blood sugar, cholesterol, cancer, autoimmune diseases and some blood disorders are at a higher risk of developing brain stroke.
There are a few factors which can increase the risk of developing stroke beyond any control. But there are certain lifestyle choices as well which aids in controlling the chances of being affected by stroke. It is crucial to refrain from long-term hormone replacement therapies as well as birth control pills, smoking, lack of physical activity, excessive use of alcohol and drug addiction. A brain stroke is a life-threatening medical condition, and when an individual has symptoms that resemble that of stroke, it is crucial to seek immediate medical help.
Treatment for stroke:
- Treatment depends on the type of stroke.
- Ischemic strokes can be treated with 'clot-busting' drugs.
- Hemorrhagic strokes can be treated with surgery to repair or block blood vessel weaknesses.
- The most effective way to prevent strokes is through maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
What is TPA?
TPA is a thrombolytic or a “Clot Buster” drug. This clot buster is used to break-up the clot that is causing a blockage or disruption in the flow of blood to the brain and helps restore the blood flow to the area of the brain. It is given by intravenous (IV). This can be given only within 45.5 hrs of the onset of symptoms
Time is brain
Remember Every second Loss means brain cells die.
Rush to the nearest Stroke Centre whenever you experience such symptoms.
You can save the brain cells dying if you reach within 45.5 hrs by the CLOT BUSTER.
Another treatment option is an endovascular procedure called mechanical thrombectomy, strongly recommended, in whichtrained trained doctors try removing a large blood clot bysending sending a wired-caged device called a stent retriever, to the site of the blocked blood vessel in the brain
The good news is that 80 percent of all strokes are preventable. It startswith with managing keyrisk risk factors, including
- High blood pressure,
- Cigarette smoking,
- Diabetes Atrial fibrillation and
- Physical inactivity.
More than half of all strokes are caused by uncontrolled hypertension or high blood pressure, making it the most important risk factor to control.
The best way to get better after a stroke is to start stroke rehabilitation ("rehab"). In stroke rehab, a team of health professionals works with you to regain skills you lost as the result of a stroke. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a neurologist. Homoeopathic Remedies which may be helpful during stroke or after stroke: Creategus, Terminalia Arjuna, Arnica, Glonoine, Glycyrrhiza Glabra, Lachesis, Opium, Staphysagria, Gelsemium, Phosphorous etc.
Note : Do not take any Homoeopathic medicine without consulting any Homoeopath.
How to Identify You're not Chewing Your Food Enough?
Are you always in hurry while eating or multitask while chewing your food? Then it is highly probable that you don’t chew your food enough. A recent survey revealed that on an average people chew their food only 6 six times before swallowing, which is far less than enough. Chewing food for an adequate amount of time is necessary for a healthy digestive system and can help you avoid lots of health problems.
Here’s why you should chew your food properly.
So what happens to your body when you don’t chew your food enough?
Mastication is the name given to the process of chewing food. Mastication, if not done properly, can lead to various health problems like-
1. Incomplete digestion: Digestion starts in the mouth itself and chewing has a significant role in it. The salivary glands are stimulated to release an alkaline enzyme, called ptyalin, by chewing. This enzyme combines with carbohydrates to initiate the process of the conversion of food into simpler sugars by splitting. Not chewing food properly may be a causative agent for digestive problems like gas, bloating, and diarrhoea to name a few.
2. Increased threat of bacterial overgrowth: If food is not chewed properly it cannot be completely broken down by the digestive system. The partially digested portion of food may result in increased amount of bacteria in the colon, leading to stomach infections.
3. Bad oral health: If you don’t chew food enough, plaque build-up in your mouth may increase, which can further lead to tooth decay. This is because improper chewing means lesser amount of saliva secretion, and more chances of accumulation of unbroken food particles in the mouth, causing cavity.
4. Lesser nutrient absorption: When you don’t chew your food properly, larger food particles don’t break into smaller ones. This makes absorption of vitamins, minerals and other nutrients difficult for your body when they pass through the intestines.
Indications that you don’t chew your food properly
If you don’t chew food for an adequate amount of time, your body begins to give warning signs. This can affect your health significantly, and the following symptoms show if you don’t do it properly.
1. Frequent digestive problems: If you are frequently experiencing digestive problems like acid reflux, constipation or heartburn then there are good chances that the problem is inadequate chewing of food.
2. Weight gain: One of the reasons behind weight gain may be consuming too many calories without realising. This can happen when you eat fast, which indicates that you don’t crush and grind your food properly inside your mouth.
3. Recurrent mood swings: Researchers are of the opinion that improper chewing of food gives rise to digestive problems, which in turn may often ruin your mood.
How many times should you chew each bite?
Researchers of Ohio State University are of the opinion that you should chew each mouthful of food for a minimum of 30 times. However, they mentioned that chewing softer food like potatoes for 5 to 10 times is enough.