Find numerous Anesthesiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Anesthesiologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Critical Care Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Submit a review for Dr. Sabih AhmedYour feedback matters!
I am 38 years male sometimes my heart pain and my weight above 80 what I do and what to eat & not eat.
Back pain is a common source of pain, which can be acute, subacute or chronic in nature. Back pain is classified along the segments of the spine and can be divided into neck pain, middle back pain, lower-back pain or tailbone pain.
Lower back pain is a type of back pain, which affects the lower back portion of the body. It may occur from arthritis or due to sudden jerking during movement. Lower-back pain may cause serious discomfort and aching and may disable a person from moving about. It should be treated and cared for properly.
Here are several treatments and care procedures for lower-back pain:
- Take some rest: Most people who get lower-back pain get obsessed with it and end up getting MRI scans, x-rays done and take injections without recognizing the intensity of the pain. It is advised not to rush into the matter. A simple way to cure the pain is by resting. 90% of lower back pains resolve by themselves in 6 weeks and so you must give your back a break instead of taking medical action and give your back some to heal.
- Pills: Sometimes, a lower back pain can suddenly become severe. In this case, you should intake anti-inflammatory pills such as ibuprofen or naproxen. These pills will help you ease the pain. However, you should not take them for more than ten days at a stretch as continuous pill consumption can cause side effects.
- Hot & cold compress: Apply a bag of frozen peas or an ice pack to the affected area in your lower back for 48 hours after the pain appears. Every session should be about of 20 minutes and you should take several sessions each day. After two days, repeat the same procedure using a heat pad. The cooling procedure shuts down your blood capillaries, reducing the flow of blood to the affected area. The swelling is then eased. The heating, on the other hand, loosens tight muscles and helps to increase blood circulation.
- Replace your mattress: People who sleep on firm mattresses and cushions on their beds are at a higher risk of experiencing lower-back pain. If you sleep on a medium-firm mattress, your chances of getting lower-back pain are less. In case your mattress is sagging or is very old, you should replace it.
- Acupuncture: When your lower-back pain is very severe, you can take acupuncture injections, which provide efficient pain relief. The injections change the way your nerves react and inflammation gets reduced.
Lower-back pain is likely to cause great discomfort and trouble. You will be unable to carry out your daily chores because of the pain. Therefore, proper treatment and care are required for lower-back pain.
I am having this pain in my neck and its also paining in my brain (head one side). Its this stretching kind of a pain in the cervical region and the head. Pls.
My age is 60 now. I was affected with chickenguniea and got joint pains. The joint paints were curd but there in no improvement in my knee joint pains. I also have b. P.
I suffer from bloating with back pain. In the morning I get back pain but it reduces after bowel movement. After morning bowel movement in the morning I don't feel fresh and energetic. Sometimes feel dizzy also and slight pain in right side of stomach Sometimes.
Yesterday I met with an accident I got severe injuries on elbow and after the accident There is pain in the elbow. It also affected the movement of the hand. I cannot make my hands full Straight. Is there any chance of fracture in the elbow.
I have back pain over 60 days. I used pain relief bum but no relief from from pain. What should I do?
Trigger finger situation for both the hand fingers . Age is above 60 years , she is diabetic . Not able to use 3 fingers on both hands , has pain also when tries to bend . Need to know about possible ways to treat this & Whom should we contact for treatment neurologist or orthopaedic .
I am a 46 year old male weighing 80 Kgs. I was fit and fine till about 6 months back. I started having problems with my joints like 1. It started paining in the muscle that joins the left shoulder ball and moves to the bicep. I stopped exercising and the pain went after 2-3 months. 2. I started playing Table Tennis and then started having tennis elbow problem in the right arm. I gave up that after a couple of months and it became fine 3. Now, for last 2-3 weeks have got severe pain in the area just above the back of the right foot ankle. I can walk but have great difficulty in jumping, and ascending or descending stairs. The joint just doesn't take the weight of the body and pains a lot. What is the problem and how can I get well again?
Having contractions and pain in the sternocleidomastoid muscle from past few weeks. Please prescribe me some medication.
I am suffering from headache, pain in eyes, back pain and little fever for 4 days I avoid alopathic treatment so I did take just a paracetamol but feeling weakness and headache, back pain today I have tested my CBC and typhoid. I am sharing my cbc report typhoid is normal laboratory person said some infection has found in blood please check and suggest something how infection happens. Thanks in advance CBC Report Hb 12.6 TLC - 9450 DLC- polymorph-74% Lymphocyte-20% eosinophil- 02% monocyte- 04% basophil- 00% Total Rbc Count- 3.75 Platelets count- 169000 M.c.h.c- 33.1 P.c.v -37.8 M.c.v -82.1.
My both knee are paining very much, as per xray between both bone it is much gap so knee replacement is required. Pl advice me.
Hi doctor, I am suffering from extreme lower back pain after my every periods. Please suggest me what should I do for it.
I am, 24 year old, I have back soldier left side soiling from 6 months only soiling back side left soldier not pain, due to bad habits I think. What to do?
I have lower back pain. I can't sit. I went to doctor he asked me to do x ray. He said its a spasm as your back looks stiff he told me to rest for a week and have multivitamin and calcium + a pain killer after week I was better now its hurting again.
Hello Doctor Good morning. I'm 23 year men suffering from severe back pain. It's all about due to some bad habit. So what can I do for this problem. May I face any problem in future? Please give me some solution. Thank you.
A backache in pregnancy. Is normally seen. To remain a backache free use a flat shoe, maintain right posture, avoid heavy weight, use warm water for bath. Keep changing your posture. Learn exercise, take vit d calcium rich food.