Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sabharwal Rashmi
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sabharwal RashmiYour feedback matters!
I have oily skin and acne ,how do I clean dead skin cells which always bothers me? Are there any home made remedies?
I had two patches on my bottom lip. It's vitiligo and I used ayurvedic medicines for 7 months and there is no much improvement. I heard laser treatment or skin grafting will gives permanent solution for this. Is that treatment advisable. If it is advisable what will be the cost of treatment for laser treatment or skin grafting. Please suggest me. Thank you.
I am 20 year old men my hair is fallen forward side. If the hair loss may be the caused by the Hormones. What should we do .Help me plz.
Hey Doc I want to have fair complexion. I want my skin to be fairer. please suggest prescription or home remedy.
From. My birth I had mole in my face it is half of my face and made my face ugly I consult the doctor she said only option is laser treatment so I wanna know cost of the operation?
I have a lot of pimples and acne problem on face. I used to pop my zits when I was young. Can you please suggest a facewash or cream to help get rid. Also I have tan on my skin from 4 years and it is not going it looks very weird when I wear clothes. please help.
I have one type of skin problem which is not get cured I have no pain or any other issue about it but my skin look like skin of snake this skin problem appear more in winter season and become less in summer what I should do please refer some medicine I tried homeopathy medicine.
Hi doc. I had acne before and now my skin is porous and I want it be even like it was before, acne are also present on my back and arms. Suggest some medication. Thank you!
Hi My age is 27 years. I have lots of white hair. I do not want to color them. Please suggest me a medicine or any therapy.
I weighs 91 kg ,going to gym for past 4 months but I have a very bad habit of eating more and for that reason I couldn't manage my weight. Also my hair is started greying as earlier I have fount only 5 or 7 grey hair and removed it but now it's more then 20. Please advice what should I do?
Sir I am a 31 years old man I am suffering from hair fall last six months and have dandruff also. Suggest me better treatment to solve this.
How to remove sunTan on my face any remedies or medicines plzz give suggestions. My face is effected with sunTan.
From some days light pink rashes are developing on my legs and itches a lot. I apply Neen on it but its effects very slowly. It itches more in late evenings. What is it exactly?
I have marketing job and need to know that which cream is powerful for summers who save from sun burn and tanning.
Make up alone cannot hide your age. To truly look younger, you may want to shift your focus on anti-aging products and techniques, which are available in plenty of options. However, most people have a fixed mindset that all anti-aging products are expensive while it is not necessarily true.
So, here we have come up with a list of 7 budget friendly anti-aging treatment techniques:
- Microdermabrasion: This process removes dry skin and smoothes skin texture. It also minimizes damage from sun spots and releases trapped oil. Microdermabrasion is an outpatient technique that involves exfoliating and vacuuming the flaky dead skin.
- Chemical Peels: There are a number of different chemical peels available today. The peel most suitable to you will depend on the issues that need to be addressed. A peel involves the removal of the top most layer of skin and exposing the layer below it. This helps remove hyperpigmentation, sun spots and scarring.
- Botox: Botox injections are commonly used to fight the formation of wrinkles and fine lines associated with aging. A botox injection contains purified toxins that do not allow muscles to contract and hence reduce fine lines on the forehead and around the eyes.
- Collagen fillers: Collagen is a protein that keeps the skin elastic and firm. Collagen production is inversely proportional to age. This causes a loss of volume in the face leading to the creation of sunken spots. Collagen injections can be used to fill in these spaces and even out skin levels.
- Latisse: With age you could also lose your eye lashes. Latisse is an effective way to re-grow them and have longer and thicker eyelashes.
- Sclerotherapy: Varicose veins also become more prominent and unsightly with age. Sclerotherapy is the use of saline injections that turns the veins into scar tissue that eventually fades. In some cases sclerotherapy can be carried out by using lasers depending up on the size of the veins and how close they are to the surface.
- Laser resurfacing: This can be used to reduce wrinkles, blemishes and acne scars. It involves focusing short, concentrated pulsating beams of light at irregular skin to remove layers of skin. Laser resurfacing can be done either with a CO2 laser or an erbium laser.
Depending on the issues being addressed and the effects desired, each of these procedures may need to be performed more than once. This will affect the final price and hence it is essential to understand your treatment options completely before getting started with it. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.