Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. S Vishwas
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. S VishwasYour feedback matters!
During excreta process my anus has a little sensation as if a cut or pimple exists . Can't excrete properly. Please help.
I am having a fair skin but lot of dark spots. I have tried several medicines and cream but nothing happened. Please suggest something.
Is it ok after waking up in the morning we can have hot water mixed with flaxseed and lemon, after an hour milk shake of almonds and fid (soaked over night but without removing skin of almonds) and after an hour breakfast. Is it advisable or instead of milk we should have fresh juice in the morning and milk after dinner at night. I want to inculcate right habits to hv good skin and hair as I am approaching 30s. please advise ideal diet.
The Disguise stays on during the early years
#Blessings as you grow #Older
But as you grow older you begin to thank your #oily #skin. The reason is that people with #oily #skin are blessed in the way that #wrinkles appear faster on #dry #skin than on #oily #skin. People with #oily skin can enjoy a young looking #skin for a longer time and it is indeed something most people would choose over not having to suffer from #pimples and #acne.
There are some common negligence or mistakes that people with #oily skin unknowingly make though, that only aggravate the problem. Make sure you avoid them to keep your #oily #skin problem at bay. The three common negligence or mistakes that you can make are as discussed below.
1. Washing #Face Frequently
The very first mistake that you make is washing your #face with water frequently. It would of course wash away the #shine, but it would also make your #oil #glands over active and there would be even more secretion of #oil than before.
Advice / Suggestions
a.Wash your #face with cold water but keep it to two to three times daily.
b.Use a soft wet tissue instead to remove the #oil and the #dirt, if you have to. Just make sure you do not put pressure or rub the tissue on your face.
Be very gentle so as not to irritate the oil glands in secreting more oil.
2. Avoiding #Moisturizing the #Skin
The second biggest mistake you can commit is not #moisturizing your #oily #skin. The #oil #glands in your #face are working overtime does not mean that your #facial #skin is #moisturized. Oily #skin and #moisturized are not same.
Advice / Suggestions
There are many gel based natural products available in the market, which are ideal for #moisturizing #oily #skin. Your #oily #skin needs #moisturizers as much as #dry #skin and hence give it what it needs.
3. #Oily Food
The third mistake that you should absolutely avoid is, if you have an oily skin is to eat oily food. As if you need more oil in your system!
Advice / Suggestions
a.Drink lots of water to keep your system clean
b.Avoid oily food as much as possible.
c.Eating fruits are great way to keep your oil under control as well.
Hi there this is harish now I am suffering with pimples scars on both side of cheeks and on nose also tell me how to cue black scars and dark patches in cheeks is there any creams to cure that but it should not give any side effects.
Hailey-Hailey Disease is a rare dermatological condition that was first discovered and described by the Hailey brothers in the year 1939. The other name for the disease is benign familial chronic pemphigus. It is a hereditary skin disease. It can occur at any stage of life. However, it is more commonly seen in the middle-aged people. It can affect people of any race and ethnicity. It cannot be cured easily and persists the entire lifetime.
Quick facts about it!
- The skin cells become unstuck from each other, and they fall apart
- Painful eruptions form on the skin
- Crusty rough and symmetrical growth of rashes can be spotted
- The rashes are mostly seen on the skin folds
- The skin surface tends to macerate and crack
- Lesions keep forming continuously and disappearing without leaving scars
- Skin surface tends to gradually thicken
- The cracked skin surface is exceptionally painful
- Fingernails show a pale white band across them
- Symptoms are worse during the months of summer. The skin condition is aggravated by heat, sweat and friction.
- Bacterial infection may occur and worsen the skin condition by giving off an unpleasant odour.
Hailey - Hailey Disease
- Prolonged courses of antibiotics can only help to relieve the symptoms but there is no complete cure.
- Topical ointments, lotions, creams and antibiotics can help to reduce the skin irritation to some extent.
- Antibacterial solutions can be applied on the affected areas.
- Corticosteroid can help to temporarily reduce inflammations and flare-ups.
- Bleach baths can be taken twice a week to reduce superficial infections.
- It is important to wear loose and comfortable clothing that does not cause too much friction to the skin.
- It is best to avoid heat, sweating and sunburn as much as possible to prevent flare-ups and further inflammation.
- Maintaining hygiene is of utmost importance.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!